Alright islamophobes, take a shot of truth serum then answer this question

Sure, Afghanistan wasn't that bad before the Soviet Invasion and the country got flooded with Jihadis, partly thanks to us.:evil:

i dont know...i dont think that middle photo is a record store in Afghanistan.....everything is in english.....and i dont think the Afghanies were rocking and rolling....just sayin....

I can understand your apprehension to believe it because Afghanistan is so fucked now.

so your telling me during the 60's and 70's that Afghanistan had record stores selling rock and roll and store signs were in English?......i dont think so.....you will have to verify were that photo came from before i will believe that that, is pre 1980 Afghanistan.....

i dont know...i dont think that middle photo is a record store in Afghanistan.....everything is in english.....and i dont think the Afghanies were rocking and rolling....just sayin....

I can understand your apprehension to believe it because Afghanistan is so fucked now.

so your telling me during the 60's and 70's that Afghanistan had record stores selling rock and roll and store signs were in English?......i dont think so.....you will have to verify were that photo came from before i will believe that that, is pre 1980 Afghanistan.....

Bro its for real, go ahead and look it up, you will see many pictures of how life was there in the 1960s, they used to also have colleges with students from the US and Europe. Afghanistan wasn't always a shit hole where people lived in mud huts under Shariah law.

I dont expect anyone to defend it.

But I am quite disturbed at the amount of people who dont openly condemn it.

Very much like what I saw in the NYC area after 9-11.

I saw and heard no one of the mulim religion defend the action.

But I was disheartened by the few....very few....NYC Muslim leaders who denounced it...especially since it was said to have been done in the name of their religion.

I know one thing for sure...If some kook murdered people in the name of Judaism, my Rabbi would be out there condemining the action.....and ensuring epople didnt relate it to the true meaning of Judaism.

Instead? We saw Muslim leaders whining about how people related it to Isalm. Maybe they should have spoken out against it?

Just sayin'

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Forum List

Back