Alright islamophobes, take a shot of truth serum then answer this question

Sunni's posts make you realize that Ketron is right in pursuing his anti-sharia legislation.

Anyone who want's that kind of law passed is no different than a nazi.

And basically hates the Constitution. :evil:

Seems to me that Ketron is making sure that people who think the US would be better when governed by Sharia law don't get an opportunity to subvert the Constitution.

BTW...how bout those Afghani murderers? Were they just following Sharia?

Sunni's posts make you realize that Ketron is right in pursuing his anti-sharia legislation.

Seems to me that Ketron is making sure that people who think the US would be better when governed by Sharia law don't get an opportunity to subvert the Constitution.
How would legally voting in Sharia Law be subverting our Constitution??

How do think sharia could pass constitutional muster? It'd be declared unconstitutional faster than Obamacare. :lol:

How do think sharia could pass constitutional muster? It'd be declared unconstitutional faster than Obamacare. :lol:
When was Obamacare declared unConstiutional??

That might be true if it were just a religion and not a whole idealogy. But people do NOT have the right to replace our government with their religion. When the lines are blurry and the players highly motivated to subvert the constitution, then it's times to carefully distinguish between FAITH (you are welcome to believe in Sharia and Mohommed as Allah's prophet) and OPPRESSION (you are not allowed to establish your religion as our government).

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Just a grand standing state federal judge trying to make a name for himself.

The Supreme Court will over rule him and back the President. :cool:

It's either a state judge or a federal judge. It can't be both. And..we'll see.
So.. what about sharia not allowing you to condemn those thugs that slit a poor woman's throat when they found her hiding in fear of her life for a crime she never committed?

I want you to tell me about a personal experience with an american muslim or if possible multiple experiences you've had that contribute to you hating muslims.

Let me take a stab at this since most of the people on this board, and many not on this board, think I am an Islamaphobe.

First, I am not afraid of Islam, I recognize it for what it is.

Second, I do not hate Muslims, I am intelligent enough to separate people from their beliefs and the way they were raised.

The real Islmaphobes are those who think we should not burn a Qur'an because we might offend someone. They are the ones who have the irrational fear that causes them to piss their pants when someone points out that Islam is not a religion of peace. The real phobia lies with those who defend a culture that hates women when they claim that they support women's rights. The fucking cowards are those that excuse people that kill homosexuals in the name of multiculturalism and then obsess over the right to marry.

If you had any balls you would stand up and condemn Islam just like I do.

Why are you afraid of Islam?

It's a dictate of the Koran, I think.

There's no point in discussing it, he won't condemn it.

I want you to tell me about a personal experience with an american muslim or if possible multiple experiences you've had that contribute to you being an islamophobe.

Why do you suppose People are so afraid of Islam ummm?

I fully believe that everyone who thinks that it is important to not burn a Qur'an lives everyday of their lives in deathly fear of Islam. Why else would they be willing to throw away their rights?

I want you to tell me about a personal experience with an american muslim or if possible multiple experiences you've had that contribute to you being an islamophobe.

Ok fair enough.

This one morning, back in 2001, I woke up to about a dozen phone calls in one half hour. It was my dad in a huge panic. My mother was in New York on business, and 9-11 just happened. He couldn't get her on the phone. It took 4 hours to get in touch with her. Both of us spent 4 hours of hell wondering if she was ok. Luckily, she was, and she was nowhere close to the towers. She had put her phone on silent the night before because she worked late and didn't wanna be woken up while sleeping in the next day.

But, I then realized: Had she been in or near those towers, those fucking Muslim pigs would've happily killed her along with the others.

Then I watched the news and saw the Palestinians celebrating the slaughter of a family of 5 a few weeks ago, including the stabbing and slitting of the throats of CHILDREN. The Muslim pigs danced in the streets and handed out candy to celebrate.

I then realized: I've never been attacked by a bear. I've never been close to a bear. But I've seen and heard enough stories about bears attacking people to know it's wise to stay away from bears.

Must I or someone I love become a direct victim of Islam to have the right to fear it?????

So, all Muslims are bears to you?

Why are you afraid of Muslims?

I want you to tell me about a personal experience with an american muslim or if possible multiple experiences you've had that contribute to you hating muslims.

Dr. Drek,

I haven't read a single post other than your OP in this thread. Thus, I'm reasonably certain that others might have pointed out the OBVIOUS to you: Many people around the world never had the misfortune of dealing with the fucking Nazis......but that didn't in any way impede them from hating the Nazi Swine.

But, let me tell you this: You must be a ridiculously stupid POS to come up with a post such as this if your intention is to defend the Muslim Swine.

Forum List

Back