Almost 80,000 sign UK petition for Netanyahu arrest

I was one of the signatories and got a reply back from the Home Office saying that as a serving Head of State, the bastard has diplomatic immunity, hey, ho, no surprise there. :rolleyes:
If they get 100,000 signatures, they'll have to table a debate in Parliament, that should be fun to watch...all those Tory and Labour "Friends of Israel" squirming in their seats, while Jezza and his crew ask difficult and embarrassing questions. :popcorn::D
as a serving Head of State, the bastard has diplomatic immunity,​

Not to mention the 30 or so Palestinian officials that Israel arrested including cabinet ministers, the speaker of parliament, and other elected members of parliament.

Israel bombed the home of the PM. (nobody was home) Israel bombed the home of the foreign minister. (killing his son)

Why should Nut&yahoo be held to a higher standard than his own?
We have a Right-wing government, largely paid for by the Zionists.

I was one of the signatories and got a reply back from the Home Office saying that as a serving Head of State, the bastard has diplomatic immunity, hey, ho, no surprise there. :rolleyes:
If they get 100,000 signatures, they'll have to table a debate in Parliament, that should be fun to watch...all those Tory and Labour "Friends of Israel" squirming in their seats, while Jezza and his crew ask difficult and embarrassing questions. :popcorn::D

Not to mention the 30 or so Palestinian officials that Israel arrested including cabinet ministers, the speaker of parliament, and other elected members of parliament.

Israel bombed the home of the PM. (nobody was home) Israel bombed the home of the foreign minister. (killing his son)

Does Achmed have a link for this anti Semitic canard?

Is there any doubt that Nut&Yahoo is War criminal?

London (AFP) - Almost 80,000 people had by Monday signed a petition urging the arrest of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for war crimes when he visits London next month.

Related Stories
  1. Netanyahu Appoints Opponent Of Palestinian Statehood As UN Envoy Huffington Post
  2. Israel denies talks with Hamas AFP
  3. Netanyahu’s ‘No’ Campaign on Iran Deal Rattles Israel The Wall Street Journal
  4. Three Israelis injured in West Bank car ramming Reuters
  5. Israel Misses Gas-Wealth Opportunities The Wall Street Journal
The petition was launched earlier this month by British citizen Damian Moran and is posted on the government's website.

"Under international law he (Netanyahu) should be arrested for war crimes upon arrival in the UK for the massacre of over 2,000 civilians in 2014," Moran said, referring to the 51-day offensive by Israeli forces in Gaza last year.

If the number of signatories reaches 100,000, the petition can be considered for debate in Britain's parliament.

Golly Gee!! Do ya think they were all muslim ignorants..er..I mean immigrants?

All Nations will come against Israel. Doesn't mean they are correct in doing so, in fact, they are wrong to the extent the God Himself will defend Israel against all nations on earth. According to God we are ALL on the wrong side of history.
Piss on England and their inbred leaders.
Irish Ram says: According to God we are ALL on the wrong side of history.

I told you once I'll tell you again: Stop posting from the Pub!

Yeah, wasn't funny the first time. And you have me confused with God. HE said we are all wrong, and here's what He intends to do about the world going after Israel:

And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord God: every man's sword shall be against his brother.
And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

How many countries did Britain invade and over run to become an Empire? Maybe they should mind their own nasty business, and give all that land the stole back to IT'S original owners. Those slimy limies have invaded 90% of the countries in the world.

Well, we do agree that the Brits invaded and stole land, maybe that's why Nut&Yahoo is going to Britain to get some points on how to steal more?

You forget in 1914 the laws were different, and any land taken in war was the victors. It was not until 1945 that the UN said that land could not be taken by force.
Which is what Israel did in 1948. Israel has never legally acquired any land.

WRONG AGAIN as international law of 1923 granted the land to the Jews for their national home. They acted on that law in 1948 when they declared independence from the mandate and the new state of Israel. Do you want the delineated borders of the grant of land ?

London (AFP) - Almost 80,000 people had by Monday signed a petition urging the arrest of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for war crimes when he visits London next month.

Related Stories
  1. Netanyahu Appoints Opponent Of Palestinian Statehood As UN Envoy Huffington Post
  3. Netanyahu’s ‘No’ Campaign on Iran Deal Rattles Israel The Wall Street Journal
The petition was launched earlier this month by British citizen Damian Moran and is posted on the government's website.

"Under international law he (Netanyahu) should be arrested for war crimes upon arrival in the UK for the massacre of over 2,000 civilians in 2014," Moran said, referring to the 51-day offensive by Israeli forces in Gaza last year.

If the number of signatories reaches 100,000, the petition can be considered for debate in Britain's parliament.

Hmmmm, Mohamed is the most popular name in England at the moment thanks to all the immigration, so I have a feeling the petition was rigged....

And it will not be acted on as the petition has been declared void from the moment it was put up

All Nations will come against Israel. Doesn't mean they are correct in doing so, in fact, they are wrong to the extent the God Himself will defend Israel against all nations on earth. According to God we are ALL on the wrong side of history.

well, they're "gods chosen people" and all, ya know...

I thought the muslims had stolen that title as well................

Does Achmed have a link for this anti Semitic canard?

Of course he doesn't as the only Zionist was soundly defeated a few months back and is now a has been

Related Stories

No some were neo Marxist stooges paid to attack the Jews and Israel

LINK

well, they're "gods chosen people" and all, ya know...

I thought the muslims had stolen that title as well................

why are you trying to change the subject?

..never mind..I was kidding..I know why.

Related Stories

Add up just the Paki cab drivers in London it's going to be more than 100,000. Ha ha ha.

Yeah, wasn't funny the first time. And you have me confused with God. HE said we are all wrong, and here's what He intends to do about the world going after Israel:

And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord God: every man's sword shall be against his brother.
And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

How many countries did Britain invade and over run to become an Empire? Maybe they should mind their own nasty business, and give all that land the stole back to IT'S original owners. Those slimy limies have invaded 90% of the countries in the world.

Well, we do agree that the Brits invaded and stole land, maybe that's why Nut&Yahoo is going to Britain to get some points on how to steal more?

You forget in 1914 the laws were different, and any land taken in war was the victors. It was not until 1945 that the UN said that land could not be taken by force.
Which is what Israel did in 1948. Israel has never legally acquired any land.

WRONG AGAIN as international law of 1923 granted the land to the Jews for their national home. They acted on that law in 1948 when they declared independence from the mandate and the new state of Israel. Do you want the delineated borders of the grant of land ?
Wrong again. You have been misinformed. That isn't what happened.

Actually he is correct. The land that wasn't given back to the Jews, was purchased by the Jews.
The Jews only owned about 7% of the land in 1948. Not that it matters it was still Palestinian land. Jews own land in the US too but it is still US land.

1948 Land ownership as per British Mandate survey:
71.2% owned by GREAT BRITIAN
8.6% owned by Jews
3.3% owned by RESIDENT Arabs.
16.9% owned by NONresident Jews living in Syria, Egypt, Jordan.

755px-birket_israel_19th_century.jpg

dome-of-the-rock-1875.jpg

This is what the Jews received. Where are all the Muslims? Look at all of them praying at the Dome of the Rock..........

8.6% owned by Jews
Uhhh, Britain did not own any land.

8.6% owned by Jews

Britain conquered the land after WWI after it was Ottoman territory for 700 years. That means at no time did the land belong to Arabs, or was there a "Palestinian" for last 900 years.

8.6% owned by Jews

Uhh, Britain owned 71.2% of the land that THEY turned over to the Jews.

8.6% owned by Jews

Britain conquered the land after WWI after it was Ottoman territory for 700 years. That means at no time did the land belong to Arabs, or was there a "Palestinian" for last 900 years.
What does that have to do with my post.

Forum List

Back