Almost 18 MILLION AR-15 Rifles Now in American Hands

Lots of insecure liberals, who cant sleep at night, knowing that if they try to steal something from the rest of US, they will be shot, legally. Sorry dude, no free stuff for you.
Insecure and paranoid hillbillies. Sorry for the omission.

Tell me: Just how "insecure and paranoid" are you?

You know goddamned well that you can't do anything about the number of guns in this country. So you feel that attacking the owners of the guns is going to accomplish something?

Dumbass, you're not only insecure and paranoid, but also delusional. Do you really think 18 million people are going to lay their AR-15 rifles at your feet, because you slighted them with a slur?

Delusional you are. :21:
I don't care how many guns there are. If it helps the insecure hillbillies feel better, I'm all for it. Maybe you should go buy another one, one to protect your double-wide and and one to protect your still.

I have no problem being called a "hillbilly", I'd wear that as a badge of honor. As for "insecure", my home is probably the most secure place you'd ever want to be, and I carry a little security tucked in a holster under my shirt, anywhere I go.

Now I probably would have been slighted if you'd called me "impotent", like the impotent little gun-grabber you are. Admit it: Nothing you can do or say is going to reduce the number of firearms in this country. You are impotent.

Hell, you limp-wienered bunch of gun-haters couldn't even get it up long enough to pass any gun legislation when Obama was president.
:laughing0301:

I looked up that term hillbilly. Here is what I get:
  1. INFORMAL•DEROGATORY
    an unsophisticated country person, associated originally with the remote regions of the Appalachians
  2. old-fashioned term for country music.
When I Googled sophiscated, I get this:

"having, revealing, or proceeding from a great deal of worldly experience and knowledge of fashion and culture."

I live in one the biggest and most "sophiscated" places in metro Atlanta a mile from the most expensive department stores in the state, so that kind of negates a part of that description - EXCEPT that my father is from Hazard, Kentucky and my mother was born and raised in Sevierville, Tennessee. So, I'm associated with that general region.

I grew up on country music and still like a lot of the country music from the 1960s through early 1990s.

I am a real insecure person. I have insurance on my house and car. I have medical, dental, and eye insurance. I even buy extended warranties for appliances and electronics that cost me over $250. I also carry a firearm because the courts have ruled that the police can only protect society as a whole. Your individual safety is your responsibility. So, I wear eye protection when using the weed eater, gloves when handling branches and bushes, and carry a weapon - especially when the risk warrants it. Why do you suppose that guy uses the word hillbilly as a slur?
Is your middle name Jethro?

Lots of insecure liberals, who cant sleep at night, knowing that if they try to steal something from the rest of US, they will be shot, legally. Sorry dude, no free stuff for you.

You know goddamned well that you can't do anything about the number of guns in this country. So you feel that attacking the owners of the guns is going to accomplish something?

Dumbass, you're not only insecure and paranoid, but also delusional. Do you really think 18 million people are going to lay their AR-15 rifles at your feet, because you slighted them with a slur?

I don't care how many guns there are. If it helps the insecure hillbillies feel better, I'm all for it. Maybe you should go buy another one, one to protect your double-wide and and one to protect your still.

Since it's obvious that you live according to stereotypes, one can't help wonder what stereotype you fit into.
I'm the typical Mensa stereotype. Now go look that up.

No, you are not. Mensa is high IQ. People with a high IQ have better sense than to initiate pissing matches on a discussion board.

I have no problem being called a "hillbilly", I'd wear that as a badge of honor. As for "insecure", my home is probably the most secure place you'd ever want to be, and I carry a little security tucked in a holster under my shirt, anywhere I go.

Now I probably would have been slighted if you'd called me "impotent", like the impotent little gun-grabber you are. Admit it: Nothing you can do or say is going to reduce the number of firearms in this country. You are impotent.

Hell, you limp-wienered bunch of gun-haters couldn't even get it up long enough to pass any gun legislation when Obama was president.
I don't care how many guns there are and don't care if the number goes up. But the US is so safe that you need a lot of guns to protect yourself. Is America great yet?

America is safe, free, and great because of the guns we are allowed to own. No other country has the freedoms and resources we have, and it was firearms that kept many of those countries from just walking in and taking everything we have.

Since it's obvious that you live according to stereotypes, one can't help wonder what stereotype you fit into.

No, you are not. Mensa is high IQ. People with a high IQ have better sense than to initiate pissing matches on a discussion board.
We do it for fun. It's like poking a retarded person with a pointing stick.

I don't care how many guns there are and don't care if the number goes up. But the US is so safe that you need a lot of guns to protect yourself. Is America great yet?

America is safe, free, and great because of the guns we are allowed to own. No other country has the freedoms and resources we have, and it was firearms that kept many of those countries from just walking in and taking everything we have.
You're so free that you need to be packing everywhere you go.

1. INFORMAL•DEROGATORY
    an unsophisticated country person, associated originally with the remote regions of the Appalachians

"having, revealing, or proceeding from a great deal of worldly experience and knowledge of fashion and culture."

I live in one the biggest and most "sophiscated" places in metro Atlanta a mile from the most expensive department stores in the state, so that kind of negates a part of that description - EXCEPT that my father is from Hazard, Kentucky and my mother was born and raised in Sevierville, Tennessee. So, I'm associated with that general region.

I grew up on country music and still like a lot of the country music from the 1960s through early 1990s.

I am a real insecure person. I have insurance on my house and car. I have medical, dental, and eye insurance. I even buy extended warranties for appliances and electronics that cost me over $250. I also carry a firearm because the courts have ruled that the police can only protect society as a whole. Your individual safety is your responsibility. So, I wear eye protection when using the weed eater, gloves when handling branches and bushes, and carry a weapon - especially when the risk warrants it. Why do you suppose that guy uses the word hillbilly as a slur?

Actually, it's Alvarez - and only because I changed it to that. Before that it was a Scottish name - due in part to a grandmother from Scotland that lobbied hard for the name Arvey. I hated that name and, as a kid, in Los Angeles, started using Alvarez to avoid problems with a gang - if they perceived I was from the barrio, all was cool. How about you? Is your middle name Mortimer?

So, you think people with a high IQ poke retarded people with sticks?

No. Actually I'm so free that I'm allowed to carry everywhere I go. Big difference.

1. INFORMAL•DEROGATORY

Actually, it's Alvarez - and only because I changed it to that. Before that it was a Scottish name - due in part to a grandmother from Scotland that lobbied hard for the name Arvey. I hated that name and, as a kid, in Los Angeles, started using Alvarez to avoid problems with a gang - if they perceived I was from the barrio, all was cool. How about you? Is your middle name Mortimer?
It's Nobel. :11:

Compared to us, everyone is a retard.

No. Actually I'm so free that I'm allowed to carry everywhere I go. Big difference.
... to protect your still.

422 million guns out there in America, 17,740,000 of which are AR-15 variants.

Of course, you probably want to take this story with a grain of salt. The number is more than likely higher, considering how many are being built from parts and kits.

"AR-15s and other similar rifles may remain a key target of anti-gun politicians and activists, but new firearms industry production numbers indicate that they're still incredibly popular among American gun owners.

The National Shooting Sports Foundation — the trade association for the firearms industry — put out a numbers report on Wednesday indicating that 17.74 million modern sporting rifles are currently privately owned in the United States. Furthermore, the report found that a 54 percent majority of all rifles produced in 2017 were modern sporting rifles.

The NSSF's website explains that the term "modern sporting rifle" refers to "today's very popular semiautomatic rifle designs, including the AR-15 and its offspring" which have been legally sold for civilian use since the 1960s..."

New numbers show that Americans own almost 18 million AR-15s and other modern sporting rifles

as a sane and rational person who is absolutely RIGHT on every issue and thinks conservatives are deranged hate filled lunatics (who border on treason) this is my sane and rational opinion;

I have no problem with law abiding American citizens owning guns, pistols, rifles AND automatic weapons.

but I think it is a mistake to stop there.....

I would encourage/facilitate organized VOLUNTARY citizen militia, including conditioning, tactics, responsibilities, pre-planning for possible "events". I like the idea of 100 million armed Americans ORGANIZED with appropriate training and education ready to fend off a russian or chinese invasion. Or even the Dutchy of Grand Fenwick.

These ORGANIZED militia (headed by properly trained and licensed police or military personnel) would have access to even more powerful weapons, and be trained to operate them.

Additionally these trained citizen militia can be used to help patrol our borders to keep the bad guys out.

Well that's pretty ignorant, bootlegging is illegal. Do you think I would jeopardize my gun rights by committing a felony?

Well that's pretty ignorant, bootlegging is illegal. Do you think I would jeopardize my gun rights by committing a felony?

this freedom loving lib-prog who considers conservatives to be dangerous lunatics thinks you have every right to your guns AND your still!

Yes.

Of course, you probably want to take this story with a grain of salt. The number is more than likely higher, considering how many are being built from parts and kits.

"AR-15s and other similar rifles may remain a key target of anti-gun politicians and activists, but new firearms industry production numbers indicate that they're still incredibly popular among American gun owners.

The National Shooting Sports Foundation — the trade association for the firearms industry — put out a numbers report on Wednesday indicating that 17.74 million modern sporting rifles are currently privately owned in the United States. Furthermore, the report found that a 54 percent majority of all rifles produced in 2017 were modern sporting rifles.

The NSSF's website explains that the term "modern sporting rifle" refers to "today's very popular semiautomatic rifle designs, including the AR-15 and its offspring" which have been legally sold for civilian use since the 1960s..."

New numbers show that Americans own almost 18 million AR-15s and other modern sporting rifles

Well you can be SURE that some portion of these rifles will be responsible for the deaths of innocent people. Does this fact make you feel all warm and cozy ??

Give us numbers boy.

Well you can be SURE that some portion of these rifles will be responsible for the deaths of innocent people. Does this fact make you feel all warm and cozy ??

Give us numbers boy.
Just keep reading the newspaper or whatever. It a goddamned epidemic in this country

So you're telling me I need to read newspapers when sporting rifles account for a miniscule number of murders compared to handguns.
Seems you need to educate yourself far more than I do.

You are ignorant. Handguns are yours in 75% of shootings it’s probably higher. AR’s are hardly used. So shut the fuck up till you have a clue what you are talking about libtard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure you responded to the wrong person.

Define us.

Define us.
us
/əs/
pronoun
  1. 1.
    used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself and one or more other people as the object of a verb or preposition.
    "let us know"

2. 2.
    INFORMAL
    me.
    "give us a kiss"

Lots of insecure hillbillies.

Sounds like you would know sissy boy.

It's a little early in the day for you to be pounding down the 'shine.

Wow. Is that the best you can do. I’m from NJ moron. I hate NJ and NY but since I’m a retired police officer both states can shove it because I can carry anywhere I like. Change your screen name. Your an embarrassment to Taz. So go back in the basement and try harder. I know the truth hurts you libtards but you can always move to Russia or China.

Lots of insecure hillbillies.

A racist scumbag too. You are just the definition of a libtard. No need to go further. People who talk about insecurities are the ones who are insecure. We know you are and that’s why you hide in your basement like the little sissy boy you are. We all know if the SHTF you will be hiding in your basement. Go Troll somewhere else.

Forum List

Back