Fox comedy features 6 yr old Trans Boy wearing a bondage gag

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
FOX COMEDY FEATURES 6YO ‘TRANS’ BOY WEARING BONDAGE GAG
Other scenes show the boy dressing like a girl and commenting how the dress he's wearing "kind of breezes on my vagina."
A sickening new “comedy” show on FOX features a 6-year-old boy wearing a bondage gag.

The boy, who is apparently transgendered, is seen wearing the gag after burning his tongue licking a hot grill at a Benihana style restaurant in exchange for $1,000 from his older teenage brother.

The FOX show is named “The Mick” and it aired on January 1st, 2017. It was created by Dave Chernin and John Chernin, both sons of top Hollywood executive Peter Chernin.

FOX Comedy Features 6yo ‘Trans’ Boy Wearing Bondage Gag

These sick twisted fks never cease to amaze me with their pathetic brainwashing of the sheep population. One must use sheep because the sheep are the only ones dumb enough to fall into believing this gawd damn bull S****T!!

let's spell out the point " SIX YERAS OLD'S SHOULD BE USED AS A COMICAL JOKE WHY BECAUSE WHETHER SOME REALIZE IT OR NOT TV IS USED TO NORMALIZE THE DUMB ASSES OUT THERE.

JUST LIKE IF YOU ZOMBIE ASSES DON'T WAKE UP THEY WILL TRY AND NORMALIZE PEDOPHILIA SALON.COM HAS ALREADY WORKED THAT ONE IN.

Trump will never allow this to take place , but that SOB in office now would help it pass.

• Banned
That is absolutely unacceptable. Pedophiles should be put to death.
You should see the article Salon wrote up where they try and normalize being a pervert. The title is something like I'm a pedophile not a monster and they interview this guy omg!!

All I've seen is the trailer, but everything about it seems forced. I could care less about any of the issues included, but they are obviously trying to hard. I give it one season before it's cancelled.

Other scenes show the boy dressing like a girl and commenting how the dress he's wearing "kind of breezes on my vagina."
A sickening new “comedy” show on FOX features a 6-year-old boy wearing a bondage gag.

The boy, who is apparently transgendered, is seen wearing the gag after burning his tongue licking a hot grill at a Benihana style restaurant in exchange for $1,000 from his older teenage brother.

The FOX show is named “The Mick” and it aired on January 1st, 2017. It was created by Dave Chernin and John Chernin, both sons of top Hollywood executive Peter Chernin.

These sick twisted fks never cease to amaze me with their pathetic brainwashing of the sheep population. One must use sheep because the sheep are the only ones dumb enough to fall into believing this gawd damn bull S****T!!

let's spell out the point " SIX YERAS OLD'S SHOULD BE USED AS A COMICAL JOKE WHY BECAUSE WHETHER SOME REALIZE IT OR NOT TV IS USED TO NORMALIZE THE DUMB ASSES OUT THERE.

JUST LIKE IF YOU ZOMBIE ASSES DON'T WAKE UP THEY WILL TRY AND NORMALIZE PEDOPHILIA SALON.COM HAS ALREADY WORKED THAT ONE IN.

Trump will never allow this to take place , but that SOB in office now would help it pass.
And, obviously, this boys parent/s had to sign off on this. WTF
These fucking people need to be locked up and have this child
removed from them...and where will this garbage on TV end.

These execs should bear responsibility as well...
This is exploitation of a child who already is confused!
And, where would this teenager get 1000$ and who the fuck
stood by, encouraged, scripted, allowed and taped,
a 6 yr old licking, putting his tongue to a hot fucking grill!

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE!

California has decriminalized under age prostitution.

I have that show's pilot on my DVR. I wonder if I will allow the nutbag conspiracy guy's dopey thread on influence whether or not I watch it?

Hmmmmm.

That is absolutely unacceptable. Pedophiles should be put to death.
You should see the article Salon wrote up where they try and normalize being a pervert. The title is something like I'm a pedophile not a monster and they interview this guy omg!!

Actually they published several articles trying to 'normalize' the sicko stuff, and one of the authors is on the Salon staff, iirc. And yes these sicko degenerates are loved and admired by the majority of Democrats, along with cop killers and strong arm street thug vermin. They are too twisted and low to take seriously any more, not a single one of them, here or anywhere else.

And, obviously, this boys parent/s had to sign off on this. WTF
These fucking people need to be locked up and have this child
removed from them...and where will this garbage on TV end.

These execs should bear responsibility as well...
This is exploitation of a child who already is confused!
And, where would this teenager get 1000$ and who the fuck
stood by, encouraged, scripted, allowed and taped,
a 6 yr old licking, putting his tongue to a hot fucking grill!

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE!

It's all the rage in SF for 'gay parents' to take young children to S&M 'street fairs', wearing dog collars, and has been for years; we're talking 5 and 8 year olds here, so yeah, the entire 'movement' is rotten and vile, and they aren't ever going to 'keep their sickness in their bedrooms', they never have before and they never will.

It's all the rage in SF for 'gay parents' to take young children to S&M 'street fairs', wearing dog collars, and has been for years; we're talking 5 and 8 year olds here, so yeah, the entire 'movement' is rotten and vile, and they aren't ever going to 'keep their sickness in their bedrooms', they never have before and they never will.
YOU'RE FUCKING LYING!...GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!
OMG...WTF... Seriously, perversion, strife, hostility, discord
and friction seems to have been kicked into overdrive!

We are living in the end times! Wake up everyone!

YOU'RE FUCKING LYING!...GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!

Wish I was, but it's well documented, as are all the other wonderful 'Gay Community Standards' we're supposed to accept as 'normal'.

OMG...WTF... Seriously, perversion, strife, hostility, discord
and friction seems to have been kicked into overdrive!

All that needs to be driven back down into the sewers where it came from, not promoted to school children as it is now by the sick freaks selling it.

Forum List

Back