Allen West is a member of the CBC

The CBC didn't want West to begin with. Well unless he conformed to their liberal ideals. Making it a farce. It's not a congressional black caucus, it's a bunch of black people that think they have a right to segregate themselves from others.

Congressional Black Caucus mum on whether it will welcome black Republicans in 2011 | The Daily Caller

So West is a liberal then, right?

Ummm, where did I say that?? If he's liberal why is he objecting to what they are doing and saying?? I think they let him in because they didn't want to look bad, not because he conformed. LOL

I could see where West wouldn't fit in with the CBC very well.

He's a Rep.

To be a member of any all black groups you need to think like they do (racism) at all times.

They've declared war on the Tea Party because their system of govt failed once again.

All-black groups are racists? :lol::lol::lol: The black caucus's system of gov't has failed? First off, the CBC is not "the gov't", they're part of the gov't, just like members of the Tea Party are. Second, at least the CBC is trying to do something about jobs by organizing jobs fairs (one of which West's own brother attended on the recommendation of West :lol::lol::lol:) WHat have Reps done about jobs? Nothing. All the house has done is focus on gays, abortion and symbolic votes to repeal laws that they know won't actually get repealed. Where are the jobs, Speaker Boehner? And last time I checked, the Tea Party is even less popular than congressional Reps and Dems. Seems like Americans aren't buying the Tea Party's version of governing.

Last edited:
The CBC didn't want West to begin with. Well unless he conformed to their liberal ideals. Making it a farce. It's not a congressional black caucus, it's a bunch of black people that think they have a right to segregate themselves from others.

Congressional Black Caucus mum on whether it will welcome black Republicans in 2011 | The Daily Caller

So West is a liberal then, right?

Ummm, where did I say that?? If he's liberal why is he objecting to what they are doing and saying?? I think they let him in because they didn't want to look bad, not because he conformed. LOL

well first you say the cbc didnt want West (without proof) only if he conformed to their liberal ideals (without proof). And now you're saying he didnt conform to liberal ideals but the CBC still allowed him in.? I'm glad you admitted to being full of shit

He just finished an interview on Fox. Because of the embarassing racist behavior of Maxine Waters and other members of the CBC West says he is going to "rethink" being a member and may withdraw.

What little Willow is referring to is that Waters told the Tea Party to go to hell. To partisan hacks, that means Waters is a racist. In reality, she was just telling the Tea Party to go to hell, which is not a racist statement. But I sure do find it amusing that the same cons who criticize anybody on the left for daring to accuse anybody on the right of being racist (even when they do say something racist) are now faux outraging and race-card-pulling themselves. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised that so many on the right are inconsistent hypocritical hacks.

get over yourself, she and several members of the very racist cbc have called the Tea Party racists,, that's that's a true case of the pot calling the kettle black. :lol:

Willow sure is happy that West is considering leaving an organization that she thinks is racist. She sees nothing wrong with West being part of a group she thinks is racist because he's thinking about possibly considering leaving. Lol

any group of people who exclude others because of skin color are a racist group. the cbc allows only black skinned people that makes them a racist group. I don't think it. I know it and so does everyone else.

He just finished an interview on Fox. Because of the embarassing racist behavior of Maxine Waters and other members of the CBC West says he is going to "rethink" being a member and may withdraw.

What little Willow is referring to is that Waters told the Tea Party to go to hell. To partisan hacks, that means Waters is a racist. In reality, she was just telling the Tea Party to go to hell, which is not a racist statement. But I sure do find it amusing that the same cons who criticize anybody on the left for daring to accuse anybody on the right of being racist (even when they do say something racist) are now faux outraging and race-card-pulling themselves. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised that so many on the right are inconsistent hypocritical hacks.

get over yourself, she and several members of the very racist cbc have called the Tea Party racists,, that's that's a true case of the pot calling the kettle black. :lol:

link

Willow sure is happy that West is considering leaving an organization that she thinks is racist. She sees nothing wrong with West being part of a group she thinks is racist because he's thinking about possibly considering leaving. Lol

Judging from WillowTree's posts for over a year and a half, I would defend her against your statement. She most likely feels about Wests' statement the same way I do. He is seeing a direction of an organization to which he belongs, as leaving it's original goals and turning into an activist group of people trying to destroy what he loves about America and doing it in nefarious ways. He sees the CBC as no longer representing his ambitions for our country.

Kind of like the ACLU, the NAACP, and the Democratic Party.

Please dont start crying about the ACLU not policing beauty pageants again

Congressional Black Caucus?

So!

Not all of them have to be racist.

Oh - that one, the one West is thinking about resigning from because they're racists PICKET: Rep. West 'reconsiders' Congressional Black Caucus membership - Washington Times

This is no surprise--he went after Maxine Waters big time after her comment that the "Tea Party can go straight to hell"--then referring to the black caucas of which he is currently a member of--"keeping the blacks in this country on the plantation."

link

Congressional Black Caucus Declares ‘War’ on Tea Party | Calls for Civil Unrest in Their Neighborhoods and Homes | Video | TheBlaze.com

Is there a Congressional White Caucus?

Yeah, it's called congress. Your point?

No. It's NOT called "Congress."

The fact that your feeble retort is founded on a lie is kinda the point.

Attack me all you want but I fail to see the point of your question. Is there a point?

Willow finally comes from the sewer just to throw more insults but cant seem to explain why she applauds someone who is a member of an organization she thinks is racist. Cornered rats always attack

Yeah, it's called congress. Your point?

Attack me all you want but I fail to see the point of your question. Is there a point?

Willow finally comes from the sewer just to throw more insults but cant seem to explain why she applauds someone who is a member of an organization she thinks is racist. Cornered rats always attack

I don't care if you see the point or not.

Yes. There obviously is a point.

That a person of your diminutive capacity can't grasp it comes as no surprise.

notice the rat asked for a link, one was provided and he immediately returns to insults.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

notice the rat asked for a link, one was provided and he immediately returns to insults.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Typical for his ilk.

CloseMinded is singularly unimpressive.

Forum List

Back