Allen West is a member of the CBC

So West is a liberal then, right?

Ummm, where did I say that?? If he's liberal why is he objecting to what they are doing and saying?? I think they let him in because they didn't want to look bad, not because he conformed. LOL

well first you say the cbc didnt want West (without proof) only if he conformed to their liberal ideals (without proof). And now you're saying he didnt conform to liberal ideals but the CBC still allowed him in.? I'm glad you admitted to being full of shit

I see you didn't bother to read my link, you know the one that confirmed my comment. Here's a blip for you. ;)

While the CBC officially has not been clear about who they will allow in next year, Democratic Rep. James Clyburn, a CBC member and House majority whip, said last month that he would welcome a black Republican.

“If Tim Scott is interested in joining the caucus, he would be welcome,” he said.

But CBC Chairman Barbara Lee implied a few weeks later in an interview with The Economist that black Republicans would be welcomed only if they conform to the group’s liberal guidelines. “The CBC has an agenda,” Lee told The Economist. “Our agenda is about lifting people out of poverty, providing middle-class tax cuts, supporting climate-change legislation. Do [incoming black Republicans] embrace this agenda?”
Read more: Congressional Black Caucus mum on whether it will welcome black Republicans in 2011 | The Daily Caller

Oh well, I guess you're the one full of it!! LOL

Last edited:
So West conformed or didn't? Can't have it both ways.

And since liabillity can't answer, what is the point of asking if there is a Congressional White Caucus? There is a Conservative Jewish Caucus, soo....

And since liabillity can't answer, what is the point of asking if there is a Congressional White Caucus? There is a Conservative Jewish Caucus, soo....

No sweety, they let him in anyway. :mwha: It's OK, I completely understand your confusion

Is there a Liberal Dipshit Caucus ? If there is, please join it.

Is there a Congressional White Caucus?

Yeah, it's called congress. Your point?
^Dopey Post Of The Day^ (And I nominate the OP's thread as second).

Son? you are a race baiter extrondinaire. You rival rdean, Basshole, Marcie Atl, Fail-0 and a few others.

You get my seal of approval! You're BIGTIME *Congrats*

:clap2:

If you will recall, the former black Congressman from Oklahoma (J.C. Watts) tried to be a member of the Congressional Black Caucus, but they wouldn't let him join because he wasn't a Democrat (first of all) and secondly because, as they said on several occassions, he was a "house negro" in the same vein as Clarence Thomas.

Now, they have let in Congressman West and because Maxine, Charlie and the group say totally outrageous and ignorant things, he is considering cancelling his membership. Congressman West is also a member of the Tea Party Caucus and feels that the Tea Party more accurrately reflects his views and beliefs.

I might add that Congressman West served this country in the military and as far as I'm concerned has far more intelligent things to say that the entire Congressional Black Caucus. He should alining himself with those who are trying to do what is right for this country.

Last edited:

Is there a Liberal Dipshit Caucus ? If there is, please join it.

I think he just likes to say "cock us"

:eusa_whistle:

:lol:

Willow loves West even tho he's part of a group she believes is racist. The hypocrisy is astounding. There is no point of asking that question Liability that's why you keep dodging lol

Willow loves West even tho he's part of a group she believes is racist. The hypocrisy is astounding. There is no point of asking that question Liability that's why you keep dodging lol

Haven't you humiliated yourself enough in this thread, asswipe?
Log off...

"That" question?

Which "question?"

The stupid ignorant one you asked about my point?

If THAT's what you are illiterately trying to grunt out, yeah. I decline to explain it for the benefit of the terminally and galactically stupid, like you.

But if you have some other (hopefully intelligent) question (for a change of pace) feel free to try to grunt it out, moron.

Haven't you humiliated yourself enough in this thread, asswipe?
Log off...

There are no bounds for how far that asswipe will go to further embarrass itself.

True story!

"That" question?

Which "question?"

If THAT's what you are illiterately trying to grunt out, yeah. I decline to explain it for the benefit of the terminally and galactically stupid, like you.

But if you have some other (hopefully intelligent) question (for a change of pace) feel free to try to grunt it out, moron.

You said: Is there a white congressional caucus?

I'm saying: What is the point of that question?

Try to keep up, thanks

"That" question?

Which "question?"

Try to keep up, thanks

Let see - you neg rep'd me 17 points, I am going to neg rep you 300-something.

See how that works asswipe ?

"That" question?

Which "question?"

Try to keep up, thanks

Be careful or you might short out your laptop from the crying. You neg'd me first, did I cry about it? Nope.

Man up

"That" question?

Which "question?"

Try to keep up, thanks

The point remains self-evident to ALL with a functioning brain, ya dipshit.

That's why I like to keep you on pins and needles. It might be that you actually ARE too stupid to see the point.

Your stupidity amuses me.

I don't believe it I know it. Any group that excludes a person because the color of his skin isn't right is R A C I S T. and that would be the C B C.

"That" question?

Which "question?"

Try to keep up, thanks

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back