Allen West is a member of the CBC

"That" question?

Which "question?"

The stupid ignorant one you asked about my point?

If THAT's what you are illiterately trying to grunt out, yeah. I decline to explain it for the benefit of the terminally and galactically stupid, like you.

But if you have some other (hopefully intelligent) question (for a change of pace) feel free to try to grunt it out, moron.

You said: Is there a white congressional caucus?

I'm saying: What is the point of that question?

Try to keep up, thanks

Let see - you neg rep'd me 17 points, I am going to neg rep you 300-something.

See how that works asswipe ?

neg rep counts for 1/2 of your total rep count. so half of 325 is 164

"That" question?

Which "question?"

The stupid ignorant one you asked about my point?

If THAT's what you are illiterately trying to grunt out, yeah. I decline to explain it for the benefit of the terminally and galactically stupid, like you.

But if you have some other (hopefully intelligent) question (for a change of pace) feel free to try to grunt it out, moron.

Try to keep up, thanks

The point remains self-evident to ALL with a functioning brain, ya dipshit.

That's why I like to keep you on pins and needles. It might be that you actually ARE too stupid to see the point.

Your stupidity amuses me.

Can you stop with the paragraphs of why you dont have to tell me the point and include what the point is? Me thinks you dont have a point and you just dont want to say it. Before you type me another War and Peace just tell me the point of your question. If you have one.

Try to keep up, thanks

Be careful or you might short out your laptop from the crying. You neg'd me first, did I cry about it? Nope.

Man up

Thanks - with so many idiots on this board, it's hard to keep up with who I neg rep. So thanks for pointing out that I neg rep'd you first. As a gift, I will neg rep you again.

You're welcome.

So West conformed or didn't? Can't have it both ways.

And since liabillity can't answer, what is the point of asking if there is a Congressional White Caucus? There is a Conservative Jewish Caucus, soo....

Is there a Liberal Dipshit Caucus ? If there is, please join it.

Thats good. West was forced to call hypocricy to the Dipshitedness of the leftists using race baiting as the basis for their political identity. Oh and for the views they bully America by, like their," Liberation Thelogy" and anti-Semitic blatherings.

Willow loves West even tho he's part of a group she believes is racist. The hypocrisy is astounding. There is no point of asking that question Liability that's why you keep dodging lol

I don't believe it I know it. Any group that excludes a person because the color of his skin isn't right is R A C I S T. and that would be the C B C.

Let's follow that logic for a bit.

CBC wants to exclude not just whites (on the basis of nothing but race) but also SOME blacks (on the basis of political purity).

So the CBC isn't JUST racist, it is also a rigid intellectually bankrupt orthodoxy of partisan hackery.

Anyway, by your definition, the CBC is racist but Congress itself (which INCLUDES blacks like the CBC) and includes Asian members and Hispanic members, etc) is clearly NOT racist.

I wonder if this helps clear up the confusion a certain massively stupid dumb-ass seems to have? Pro'ly not.

Try to keep up, thanks

neg rep counts for 1/2 of your total rep count. so half of 325 is 164

Thanks - I didn't know that.
Since that's the case, I will have to neg rep him two more times.

Try to keep up, thanks

That's why I like to keep you on pins and needles. It might be that you actually ARE too stupid to see the point.

Can you stop with the paragraphs of why you dont have to tell me the point and include what the point is? Me thinks you dont have a point and you just dont want to say it. Before you type me another War and Peace just tell me the point of your question. If you have one.

You seem unwilling or perhaps unable to accept the fact that I couldn't care less what YOU allegedly "think."

The point remains glaringly self-evident.

And if you think these replies I have deigned to grace you with are too wordy, that's only because you have no facility with those "word" thingies. Goes hand in hand with your stupidity.

Willow loves West even tho he's part of a group she believes is racist. The hypocrisy is astounding. There is no point of asking that question Liability that's why you keep dodging lol

I don't believe it I know it. Any group that excludes a person because the color of his skin isn't right is R A C I S T. and that would be the C B C.

CBC wants to exclude not just whites (on the basis of nothing but race) but also SOME blacks (on the basis of political purity).

So the CBC isn't JUST racist, it is also a rigid intellectually bankrupt orthodoxy of partisan hackery.

Anyway, by your definition, the CBC is racist but Congress itself (which INCLUDES blacks like the CBC) and includes Asian members and Hispanic members, etc) is clearly NOT racist.

I wonder if this helps clear up the confusion a certain massively stupid dumb-ass seems to have? Pro'ly not.

This is signature! : So the CBC isn't JUST racist, it is also a rigid intellectually bankrupt orthodoxy of partisan hackery.

and don't forget There is a Tea Party Caucus and it is inclusive of blacks too so again. everybody in congress EXCEPT the CBC is inclusive of other ethnicities and are diverse. they walk the talk.. but NOT the CBC..

If you will recall, the former black Congressman from Oklahoma (J.C. Watts) tried to be a member of the Congressional Black Caucus, but they wouldn't let him join because he wasn't a Democrat (first of all) and secondly because, as they said on several occassions, he was a "house negro" in the same vein as Clarence Thomas.

Now, they have let in Congressman West and because Maxine, Charlie and the group say totally outrageous and ignorant things, he is considering cancelling his membership. Congressman West is also a member of the Tea Party Caucus and feels that the Tea Party more accurrately reflects his views and beliefs.

I might add that Congressman West served this country in the military and as far as I'm concerned has far more intelligent things to say that the entire Congressional Black Caucus. He should alining himself with those who are trying to do what is right for this country.

Indeed:

The remark drew a rebuke from Rep. Allen West, R-Fla., the only black Republican in the Congressional Black Caucus, who said he's thinking about "reconsidering" his membership in the body in light of such comments.
"I think we should move away from using that type of language," West told Fox News, calling the remarks "reprehensible." He said some lawmakers are using Tea Party as a "scapegoat" for broader problems.

One could read 'broader problems' as personal failures, and clinging to such failure to justify thier existence.

ARTICLE

And by the way? When are these people going to realize that the Tea Party is a movement like the Sons Of Liberty and NOT an actual party?

To chastise them is like telling the American people on whole that they are stupid and don't know what they really want...that's right...they already do that don't they?

So West conformed or didn't? Can't have it both ways.

And since liabillity can't answer, what is the point of asking if there is a Congressional White Caucus? There is a Conservative Jewish Caucus, soo....

Is there a Liberal Dipshit Caucus ? If there is, please join it.

Thats good. West was forced to call hypocricy to the Dipshitedness of the leftists using race baiting as the basis for their political identity. Oh and for the views they bully America by, like their," Liberation Thelogy" and anti-Semitic blatherings.

Maxine Waters tells millions of Tea Party supporters to go to hell, and POS racist from Indiana who claims the Tea Party wants to string him up is the same fucker that was in the group that falsely claimed they were spit on by Tea Party protesters.

Try to keep up, thanks

Liability is a retard that likes to attack and attack with no sort of logic.

and don't forget There is a Tea Party Caucus and it is inclusive of blacks too so again. everybody in congress EXCEPT the CBC is inclusive of other ethnicities and are diverse. they walk the talk.. but NOT the CBC..

And West is part of it...Where is your faux outrage?:lol:

The Basshole is frustrated with life because he is far too stupid to realize just how tragically stupid he is.

By the way, Basshole, you bombastic simpleton, I haven't attacked the brainless little maggot, CloseMinded. I have merely frustrated him by refusing to directly answer his stupid question that is too ridiculous to even ask.

Here's a tougher one for you, Basshole. What made you so dull -witted?

The Basshole is frustrated with life because he is far too stupid to realize just how tragically stupid he is.

By the way, Basshole, you bombastic simpleton, I haven't attacked the brainless little maggot, CloseMinded. I have merely frustrated him by refusing to directly answer his stupid question that is too ridiculous to even ask.

See what I mean? he even made it a point to prove me right, thanks Mr. Liarability, *clap*clap*clap*

And West is part of it...Where is your faux outrage?:lol:

If an idiot like the Basshole were to try to "join" the KKK to make a political point, but he got rejected on the basis that he is a black person, he could cry "racism."

But if, by some oddball stretch, the local KKK had happened to ADMIT him into their fold, then he might very well have made some news and created a platform by which he could highlight their idiocy.

You could then decry the KKK without pretending that the Basshole's hypothetical membership also deserved to be denigrated.

Get an adult with a brain to help you sort it all out, ya imbecile.

See what I mean? he even made it a point to prove me right, thanks Mr. Liarability, *clap*clap*clap*

Once again, Basshole, you succeeded only in making another in your long litany of pointlesses.

No need to thank me. I enjoy exposing you as the dishonest racist homophobic self-loathing bigot you are. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back