Alleged Voter Suppression Thread

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
Since TdM has essentially hijacked one of Boop's threads, I figured maybe she can be convinced to post here, instead, where her silly argument can be dissected.

So this one is dedicated to TdM, but anyone can chime in.

This could work IF she's willing to stay on topic and answer some preliminary questions. We'll start off REAL slowly for TDM's benefit.

Do you support the "right" of the dead to vote?

Do you imagine that aliens should have a right to vote in American elections?

Last edited:
Speaking for myself, No and No.

Do you support the principle of one man one vote?

Do you believe it is better to let one criminal go free than to imprison 10 innocent men?

Do you believe it is better to let one criminal go free than to imprison 10 innocent men?

Nice topics for another thread. But since this thread was STARTED as an outlet to short circuit TderpM's efforts to throw Boop's thread off track, I think it best not to go there. At least not here.

I appreciate your straightforward answers to the OP questions.

Now if only TderpM could show some principle.

Since TdM has essentially hijacked one of Boop's threads, I figured maybe she can be convinced to post here, instead, where her silly argument can be dissected.

So this one is dedicated to TdM, but anyone can chime in.

This could work IF she's willing to stay on topic and answer some preliminary questions. We'll start off REAL slowly for TDM's benefit.

Do you support the "right" of the dead to vote?

Do you imagine that aliens should have a right to vote in American elections?

Yoohoo!! Over here, TM.

just consider yourself lucky and it ain't 150 years ago when they didn't allow liquor to be sold on election days.

I want to be wrong on the next prediction.

Prediction: TderpM will fail to either post in this thread OR she will fail to bother to answer the two questions in the OP.

She equates having to present a valid ID with voter supression... so I guess by having to present a valid ID to get a library card would be reading suppression?

TM is an idiot.

TderpM Family Photo. She's the Pancake owl.

herpderp.jpg

Nice topics for another thread. But since this thread was STARTED as an outlet to short circuit TderpM's efforts to throw Boop's thread off track, I think it best not to go there. At least not here.

Fair enough, since the issue is not one of "politcs" why not move this thread to the Flame Zone?

She equates having to present a valid ID with voter supression... so I guess by having to present a valid ID to get a library card would be reading suppression?

TM is an idiot.

TderpM will not comprehend the analogy.

But she would work "knife" into the conversation if she had enough integrity to post here.

Fair enough, since the issue is not one of "politcs" why not move this thread to the Flame Zone?

Who said the issue isn't one of "politics?"

In fact, you're wrong. It most certainly is.

Wry, she shanghai'd my thread.

And as promised.

Boop I bet you learned at least some of this from me..

years I have been bringing up this subject.

I had many a dem try to tell me to stop.

I never will

Are you fucking kidding me?! You seriously believe a 54 y/o woman who has not even been on this board quite a year, and rarely pays any attention to what you post, got educated by YOU??

Seriously.

How is talking about republican election fraud in an thread about republican election fraud highjacking anything?

Boop tuck you ego in and look in the mirror

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/12/washington/12fraud.html?_r=1

In 5-Year Effort, Scant Evidence of Voter Fraud

By ERIC LIPTON and IAN URBINA

Published: April 12, 2007

WASHINGTON, April 11 — Five years after the Bush administration began a crackdown on voter fraud, the Justice Department has turned up virtually no evidence of any organized effort to skew federal elections, according to court records and interviews.

Forum List

Back