Alleged half-brother of Rev. Al Sharpton charged with murder in Alabama

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
DOTHAN, Ala.

An Alabama pastor and community activist believed to be the half-brother of the Rev. Al Sharpton has been charged with capital murder, accused of being the driver of a vehicle involved in a fatal shooting Sunday night.

Pastor Kenneth Glasgow, 52, of Dothan, was arrested alongside the accused triggerman, Jamie Emmanuel Townes, 26, according to Dothan police officials.

Inside the crashed car was Breunia Jennings, 23, of Dothan. Jennings was dead of a gunshot wound to the head.

“Several people at the scene were detained and taken to the Dothan Police Department for interviews,” a department news release said.

It was following those interviews that Glasgow and Townes were arrested. Each is being held at the Houston County Jail with no bond.

“I don’t know why I am facing capital murder charges,” Glasgow said in court. “I’m not responsible for what someone else does. He just asked me for a ride to take him to look for his car.”

Glasgow was charged with capital murder under an Alabama statute that holds a person believed to have aided or abetted a criminal act equally liable for that underlying act.

The entire article is a convoluted train wreck from the event and then the family.

"Alleged" half-brother? You know you're a piece of shit when Sharpton's like, "Woah, woah, woah! Alleged."

DOTHAN, Ala.

An Alabama pastor and community activist believed to be the half-brother of the Rev. Al Sharpton has been charged with capital murder, accused of being the driver of a vehicle involved in a fatal shooting Sunday night.

Pastor Kenneth Glasgow, 52, of Dothan, was arrested alongside the accused triggerman, Jamie Emmanuel Townes, 26, according to Dothan police officials.

Inside the crashed car was Breunia Jennings, 23, of Dothan. Jennings was dead of a gunshot wound to the head.

“Several people at the scene were detained and taken to the Dothan Police Department for interviews,” a department news release said.

It was following those interviews that Glasgow and Townes were arrested. Each is being held at the Houston County Jail with no bond.

“I don’t know why I am facing capital murder charges,” Glasgow said in court. “I’m not responsible for what someone else does. He just asked me for a ride to take him to look for his car.”

Glasgow was charged with capital murder under an Alabama statute that holds a person believed to have aided or abetted a criminal act equally liable for that underlying act.

The entire article is a convoluted train wreck from the event and then the family.

"Alleged" half-brother? You know you're a piece of shit when Sharpton's like, "Woah, woah, woah! Alleged."

I wouldn't mind watching Al Sharpton dropped into a snake pit. But how the fuck is he responsible for what his half-brother does?

Why is this even a story?

My (full) brother has done some weird shit. But it's got fuck-all to do with me.

DOTHAN, Ala.

there is nothing so sweet as an ANTI GUNNER

getting busted for murder using a firearm

DOTHAN, Ala.

You know this guy?

DOTHAN, Ala.

You know this guy?

no he is one of yours ass licker

DOTHAN, Ala.

You know this guy?

no he is one of yours ass licker

I'm sure that's an interesting hobby but I've never lived in Alabama.

So how do you know this murder guy? Is he the one that feeds you these inane haiku posts?
Is this Mister Big?

DOTHAN, Ala.

I wouldn't mind watching Al Sharpton dropped into a snake pit. But how the fuck is he responsible for what his half-brother does?

My (full) brother has done some weird shit. But it's got fuck-all to do with me.

If I were Sharpton I'd be pretty pissed that this is a story. This should just be some random guy only the local news talks about. I'd be contacting every news outlet reporting it, and say, "Take my fucking name out of that headline."

DOTHAN, Ala.

If I were Sharpton I'd be pretty pissed that this is a story. This should just be some random guy only the local news talks about. I'd be contacting every news outlet reporting it, and say, "Take my fucking name out of that headline."

True dat. But I'm still wondering why the OP thought it was "news".

DOTHAN, Ala.

It's like gun owners being blamed for what some loony child does.

DOTHAN, Ala.

Because it is sooo convoluted. You have to just read that shit twice.

DOTHAN, Ala.

Because it is, Pogo. You could have taken your ass to one more Trump thread but fuck no. You had to come to this one and have a knipshit.

DOTHAN, Ala.

Because it is, Pogo. You could have taken your ass to one more Trump thread but fuck no. You had to come to this one and have a knipshit.

Sorry, "because it is" isn't a reason. Because it isn't.

Justify your thread. HOW is this "news" outside of Dothan Alafreakingbama?

He attended March for Our Lives the day before.
Do remember good ole Al has a few skeletons in his closet, as well.

DOTHAN, Ala.

DOTHAN, Ala.

Pfftt. I don't have to justify anything. Least of all to you. Try again.

He attended March for Our Lives the day before.
Do remember good ole Al has a few skeletons in his closet, as well.

DOTHAN, Ala.

Link?

Correction -- you CAN'T justify it. That we already know. Now we're just waiting to see if you can admit you posted bullshit.

Correction -- you CAN'T justify it. That we already know. Now we're just waiting to see if you can admit you posted bullshit.

I don't have to, fuckwit.

Forum List

Back