All you Obama supporters.. are you as venomous as Michele?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
One of the many reasons I have a problem calling Obama MY president is his venom, his attack mode and especially his wife!

Truly disgusting display of EVERYTHING a "first lady" shouldn't be!
A few months into her job as first lady, her French counterpart asked how she liked the gig: “Don’t ask!” she reportedly spat. “It’s hell. I can’t stand it!”

"Now, she is ready to spew her bilious disgust with America on the campaign trail. A dignified, transcendent first lady? No chance. Michelle is going to break with a hundred years of tradition and play the role of attack dog, heaping derision on her husband’s political opponents like no other first lady before her."
And it’s already begun. Mad Michelle this week popped down to Davis Island, Fla., to hobnob with the very people her husband despises - the 1 percent. At a massive mansion on the bay, filled with the wealthiest of the wealthy, America’s first lady launched into a tirade about “them” - the Republicans.

CURL: The very angry first lady Michelle Obama - Washington Times

What a truly ugly woman and equally ugly president!

One of the many reasons I have a problem calling Obama MY president is his venom, his attack mode and especially his wife!

Truly disgusting display of EVERYTHING a "first lady" shouldn't be!
A few months into her job as first lady, her French counterpart asked how she liked the gig: “Don’t ask!” she reportedly spat. “It’s hell. I can’t stand it!”

"Now, she is ready to spew her bilious disgust with America on the campaign trail. A dignified, transcendent first lady? No chance. Michelle is going to break with a hundred years of tradition and play the role of attack dog, heaping derision on her husband’s political opponents like no other first lady before her."
And it’s already begun. Mad Michelle this week popped down to Davis Island, Fla., to hobnob with the very people her husband despises - the 1 percent. At a massive mansion on the bay, filled with the wealthiest of the wealthy, America’s first lady launched into a tirade about “them” - the Republicans.

CURL: The very angry first lady Michelle Obama - Washington Times

What a truly ugly woman and equally ugly president![/QUOTE]

:lol: This is the gayest thing I've ever read

Does this really surprise anyone? Why Michelle TOLD everyone that she was just recently proud of her country for the first time. Michelle is a hack and a VERY POOR first lady. I thought Hillary was bad, but I have to say that Michelle gives new meaning to the word angry... Seems that Barry may have been asleep during those 20 years sitting in the Reverand Wright's church, but Michelle was awake and was taking notes!

Your response doesn't surprise me! Supporters like you are generally vindictive. Jealous of other people and definitely suffering from such an inferiority complex that people like you and the Obamas are always critical though they've NEVER produced anything!

I am sure like her you have a very big butt yet are quick to criticize other fat people!
I mean she's got the classic fat thighs and yet she is quick to criticize others weight!

So it doesn't bother you Michelle hates the job of being YOUR first Lady?
Doesn't bother you that venom from her mouth is more frequent then not?

Your response doesn't surprise me! Supporters like you are generally vindictive. Jealous of other people and definitely suffering from such an inferiority complex that people like you and the Obamas are always critical though they've NEVER produced anything!

I am sure like her you have a very big butt yet are quick to criticize other fat people!
I mean she's got the classic fat thighs and yet she is quick to criticize others weight!

So it doesn't bother you Michelle hates the job of being YOUR first Lady?
Doesn't bother you that venom from her mouth is more frequent then not?

I'm thinking from what I've read from you so far that you live a very, very sad life. My condolences....sincerely felt.

See when you write"Only a hair-brained far right winger could accuse her of being "venomous"."
You are PROVING my point! Venomous statement: "hair brained"?

And you have to use a cuss word.. such an erudite display of crudity!
Continue your inane juvenile responses and all you are doing is showing MORE and more people the lack of class, intelligence and definite poisonous and destructive attitude of Obama supporters!

I encourage you to show continue your display of sophomoric mentality Obamatrons.

facebookrocks.gif

you wrote"I'm thinking from what I've read from you so far that you live a very, very sad life. My condolences....sincerely felt."

MY goodness! How animadvert! What a helpful observation!
I am amazed at what anoesis mentality you display!
Once again.. Obamatrons like you surely don't suffer from anomie as you presciently claim I experience.

you wrote"I'm thinking from what I've read from you so far that you live a very, very sad life. My condolences....sincerely felt."

MY goodness! How animadvert! What a helpful observation!
I am amazed at what anoesis mentality you display!
Once again.. Obamatrons like you surely don't suffer from anomie as you presciently claim I experience.

Further evidence that you are to be pitied. I'm so very sorry for your difficulties.

Did he say "hair brained" was a "venemous statement"? Jeez, someone's estrogen levels are super high.

Michele is Bachmann, and no. I have never been, nor will I ever be, as venomous as she is.

Oh. You meant Michelle? Since you're just making it up, I'm not going to bother answering.

Forum List

Back