All You Bundy Lovers....Your New Hero Speaks....Shoots Self in Foot

What do I care of jurisprudence? I smoke weed to live a healthy life. If I get arrested for weed and go to jail where I don't have weed, I will have a seizure and possibly die. I don't agree with the law the way it is written but that doesn't mean that I'm going to use my wife as a barricade and threaten to kill the cops if they come to my house to enforce the law. That's what unenlightened FOX-viewing Republican Teabagger terrorists would do.
I think you've already had your seizure but the comments of a retired sheriff don't represent everybody that disagrees with you.
The retired sheriff said, "We talked it over and thought the best idea would be to have the women stand up front so if there was shooting, it would be the women getting shot by these out-of-control BLM thugs." - Former Sheriff and Present Criminal Richard Mack, right-wing traitor

"WE talked it over" means the rest of the idiots there decided that. The right-wing had their champion of justice, a retired sheriff, say to the country that they wanted women to get shot to make themselves look like tough heroes. That is exactly what a terrorist group would do.

their NOT pow's
No, they're "enemy detainees" so it's okay to beat them to death in secret CIA black sites. People taken prisoner during war aren't prisoners of war so they aren't people either and don't deserve basic human rights. That's all just hippie liberal doublespeak.

Right-wing disdain for human life is why the Republican Tea party is a dangerous terrorist group.
https://www.google.com/search?q=gwu+torture&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb
That's funny because Bush imprisoned them and it outrages you as a human rights violation while Obama has greatly stepped up the drone strikes and kills them instead. Your pot medication has a serious side effect, just sayin'....
And you still conveniently skip the words, "Obama should stand trial just like George W. Bush."
https://www.google.com/search?q=gwu+iraq&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

w1r4sk.jpg

No, they're "enemy detainees" so it's okay to beat them to death in secret CIA black sites. People taken prisoner during war aren't prisoners of war so they aren't people either and don't deserve basic human rights. That's all just hippie liberal doublespeak.

Right-wing disdain for human life is why the Republican Tea party is a dangerous terrorist group.
https://www.google.com/search?q=gwu...la:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb
That's funny because Bush imprisoned them and it outrages you as a human rights violation while Obama has greatly stepped up the drone strikes and kills them instead. Your pot medication has a serious side effect, just sayin'....
And you still conveniently skip the words, "Obama should stand trial just like George W. Bush."
https://www.google.com/search?q=gwu...la:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

I simply wonder if your derangement would have been cured, if you were one of the survivors of the WTC attack by muslims, as this poor woman was?

dusty-woman_1985757b.jpg

I simply wonder if your derangement would have been cured, if you were one of the survivors of the WTC attack by muslims, as this poor woman was?

dusty-woman_1985757b.jpg

Stow it.

This is how your side responded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, they are. Including you. No sooner do you say that, than you call the man a freeloader. Funny how your mind works. This isn't about the law anymore. It's about the hypocrisy and ignorance I've seen from the left.

Funny how you accuse the man of freeloading too, when you advocate entitlement programs that encourage the same.

It's hilarious to see a guy like you, who routinely attacks liberals for being 'partisan', putting such zeal into an effort to defend this lawbreaker Bundy,

ONLY because he's a conservative.

All else being equal there is not a chance in hell you would defend a liberal doing exactly the same sort of thing Bundy has done.

How do you know Bundy is a conservative? Cause he has a job?
No, because he is a leech who condemns other leeches. Hypocrisy is a requirement for CON$ervoFascism.

The retired sheriff said, "We talked it over and thought the best idea would be to have the women stand up front so if there was shooting, it would be the women getting shot by these out-of-control BLM thugs." - Former Sheriff and Present Criminal Richard Mack, right-wing traitor
That sounds like an unbiased source.
"WE talked it over" means the rest of the idiots there decided that. The right-wing had their champion of justice, a retired sheriff, say to the country that they wanted women to get shot to make themselves look like tough heroes. That is exactly what a terrorist group would do.
We is two or more people. I don't even know if the source is accurate or not. How many agreed? You think 'all' but you want to believe so. You can google but you can't post content.

It's hilarious to see a guy like you, who routinely attacks liberals for being 'partisan', putting such zeal into an effort to defend this lawbreaker Bundy,

All else being equal there is not a chance in hell you would defend a liberal doing exactly the same sort of thing Bundy has done.

No, because he is a leech who condemns other leeches. Hypocrisy is a requirement for CON$ervoFascism.

Tissue?

we all know who the right gets their marching orders from & one of the most important to them is Sean (no forehead) Hannity. If he threw Bundy under the bus, we know its only a matter of time before the rightists fall in line :thup:

We is two or more people. I don't even know if the source is accurate or not. How many agreed? You think 'all' but you want to believe so. You can google but you can't post content.

The "sheriff" did say that, it is on video for the whole world to see, every word of it.

Bundy owes grazing fees to the federal govt, he is delinquent on paying them, he is in violation of the law.

the feds should have put leins on his property, cattle, vehicles, and everything else he owns until he pays what he owes. There was no need to make this a big armed conflict. Does anyone wonder why the obama administration didn't just file leins?

I'm a little murky on those details, but how was it an 'armed conflict'? Weren't they trying to evict cattle off of Federal property? Were they actually on Bundy's ranch and trying to arrest him? I have read that he was above the limit of cattle allowed to graze, by the hundreds.

ODD coming from one of the biggest LEECHES on these boards.:eusa_hand:

we all know who the right gets their marching orders from & one of the most important to them is Sean (no forehead) Hannity. If he threw Bundy under the bus, we know its only a matter of time before the rightists fall in line :thup:

Wow - a progressive nazi talking about "marching orders". Doesn't get much more ironic than that. :doubt:

Bundy owes grazing fees to the federal govt, he is delinquent on paying them, he is in violation of the law.

the feds should have put leins on his property, cattle, vehicles, and everything else he owns until he pays what he owes. There was no need to make this a big armed conflict. Does anyone wonder why the obama administration didn't just file leins?

I'm a little murky on those details, but how was it an 'armed conflict'? Weren't they trying to evict cattle off of Federal property? Were they actually on Bundy's ranch and trying to arrest him? I have read that he was above the limit of cattle allowed to graze, by the hundreds.

Both sides were armed. it was totally unnecessary. All the govt had to do was put a lein on his property, his cattle, etc. There was no reason for any face to face confrontation.

Yes, it seems that Bundy broke the law and should pay. Lein his property, put him in jail, but don't sent armed troops out to his ranch.

Both sides were armed. it was totally unnecessary. All the govt had to do was put a lein on his property, his cattle, etc. There was no reason for any face to face confrontation.

Yes, it seems that Bundy broke the law and should pay. Lein his property, put him in jail, but don't sent armed troops out to his ranch.

Ok.

And when they come out to arrest him and all those crazy loons are standing there with gunz, what then?

But I agree with the lein, the confiscation and the jail time. Point well made on your part, Redfish.

The "sheriff" did say that, it is on video for the whole world to see, every word of it.
Yep, as I said. And he isn't a sheriff. Read.

I would think that BLM agents would be armed when they are on patrol. What about the cattle that were illegally grazing on the Federal land, you don't think they had a right to remove the cattle from the land?
Was there a standoff on Bundy's property or was it Federal property? What about when on those guys kicked the Police K9?

Holy cow!

I have heard of guilt by association, but this really takes the cake! :lol:

Forum List

Back