All You Bundy Lovers....Your New Hero Speaks....Shoots Self in Foot

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
I realize you are suffering from George Zimmerman withdrawal syndrome, but it's so nice that your new hero is speaking up and revealing himself as the true American he...and you stupid rednecks...perceive him to be:

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/24/u...ming-a-hero-in-the-west.html?hpw&rref=us&_r=0

Last edited:
awwwwwwww !! let's all pity the poor KNEE-GROES because they have no incentive to do anything, picking cotton, tobacco and melons at least taught them a work ethic.

when i was a kid during the 1940's blacks were really decent people, i played with many black kids and never saw color.

today, for every good hard working decent family black man, there are probably 100 who are a direct opposite. :up:

I realize you are suffering from George Zimmerman withdrawal syndrome, but it's so nice that your new hero is speaking up and revealing himself as the true American he...and you stupid rednecks...perceive him to be:

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/24/u...ming-a-hero-in-the-west.html?hpw&rref=us&_r=0

Folks..you cannot make this stuff up.

Seriously.

:lol:

awwwwwwww !! let's all pity the poor KNEE-GROES because they have no incentive to do anything, picking cotton, tobacco and melons at least taught them a work ethic.

when i was a kid during the 1940's blacks were really decent people, i played with many black kids and never saw color.

today, for every good hard working decent family black man, there are probably 100 who are a direct opposite. :up:

Way to keep on track.

Way to keep on track.

Wildman knew negroes when he was a kid in the 1940s. So that puts him at around 70 years old, otherwise known as the average age of your average Fox News fan.

it looks like a hit piece

how long til he is a child rapist

It "looks" like a hit piece? Did you read the article or just my post?
It's a direct quote. Looks like he hit himself pretty good.

How long til' the Tea Party asks him to run for office is a better question.

This effectively removes all doubt about the whole tea party/oath keeper/militia movement.

They raced out with their military assault weapons to "defend" an anti-American, racist tax cheat who was breaking the law.

Way to keep on track.

Wildman knew negroes when he was a kid in the 1940s. So that puts him at around 70 years old, otherwise known as the average age of your average Fox News fan.

All those years..and not a lick of wisdom.

Sorta sad. :(

Ah that's the beauty of free speech isn't it?

If there was any doubt about who this person is, what he stands for and so forth, the man has removed all doubt.

God bless America.

from a single source

not one other of the 1000 people there said a peep about it

until it is confirmed by a second source it is suspect

Last edited:

Ah that's the beauty of free speech isn't it?

If there was any doubt about who this person is, what he stands for and so forth, the man has removed all doubt.

God bless America.

Oh absolutely.

The wonderful thing about free speech and recording it? Is that it puts on record where these folks stand.

Ok, IF this guy is a racist (his words appear to confirm that but, it could possibly be a misquote or just a very unsophisticated and unfortunate choice of words), imho it doesn't have any bearing on the real issue.

In the United States you have the right to be as stupid as you want to be. I'm not interested in "reforming" him or "demonizing" him or "idolizing" him. I just think he ought to pay what he owes - period.

I understand that his words seem to indicate a particular "mindset" but personally, I don't give two hoots about his mindset. Just pay up. If he chooses not to pay what he owes, that choice should have consequences. And the same goes for anybody - no matter what their political persuasion.

That's MHO.

Last edited:
Ok, IF this guy is a racist (his words appear to confirm that but, it could possibly be a misquote or just a very unsophisticated and unfortunate choice of words), imho it doesn't have any bearing on the real issue.

In the United States you have the right to be as stupid as you want to be. I'm not interested in "reforming" him or "demonizing" him or "idolizing" him. I just think he ought to pay what he owes - period.

I understand that his words seem to indicate a particular "mindset" but personally, I don't give two hoots about his mindset. Just pay up. If he chooses not to pay what he owes, that choice should have consequences. And the same goes for anybody - no matter what their political persuasion.

That's MHO.

Basically what his position SEEMS to be is what several people on this board have said. That entitlements have ruined black inner city culture and society. What he did wrong is the way he said it, which quite frankly is about as offensive as you can get. Bringing up cotton picking is idiotic.

His tone does not imply hatred of black people, nor do his words. It implies an observation of a situation.

Again, though, his choice of words was quite frankly horrific.

Hilarious!!

His cause has won support from Senator Rand Paul, the libertarian Republican from Kentucky who is likely to run for president. Senator Dean Heller, a Nevada Republican, referred to Mr. Bundy’s supporters as “patriots.” Senator Harry Reid, the Nevada Democrat who is the Senate majority leader and has a long history of pushing for protection of public lands, denounced the rancher’s supporters as “domestic terrorists.”
<snip>

A spokesman for Mr. Paul, informed of Mr. Bundy&#8217;s remarks, said the senator was not available for immediate comment. Chandler Smith, a spokesman for Mr. Heller, said that the senator &#8220;completely disagrees with Mr. Bundy&#8217;s appalling and racist statements, and condemns them in the most strenuous way.&#8221; A spokeswoman for Mr. Abbott, Laura Bean, said that the letter he wrote &#8220;was regarding a dispute in Texas and is in no way related to the dispute in Nevada.&#8221;

Baaahahahahahahahahahahaha..

And Paul has to meet with the Black Caucus.

Paul Ryan, Rand Paul try reaching minorities | MSNBC

That's MHO.

Basically what his position SEEMS to be is what several people on this board have said. That entitlements have ruined black inner city culture and society. What he did wrong is the way he said it, which quite frankly is about as offensive as you can get. Bringing up cotton picking is idiotic.

His tone does not imply hatred of black people, nor do his words. It implies an observation of a situation.

Choice of words?

No.

The guy was speaking from his heart. This is obviously a conversation he's had many times.

He said American people who are black would be happier picking cotton and being slaves.

That's quite a view.

he didn't just bring up cotton picking, he claimed that black people were better off as slaves, more free even.

to me that shows a belief in racial superiority/inferiority.

but as nodoginnafight said, the only issue worth caring about is how much of a freeloading criminal this guy is.

He's an old man using old man terminology. I don't believe he's being hateful. Just old fashioned.

He's right that American blacks have been ushered into this "give me" Welfare mentality and have been literally trained by a liberal government that they don't need to work as long as they keep voting Democrat. It's the only way the Dems can remain in office. The Libs have created today's entitlement culture.

hero? Seriously, you guys need to understand that just because we support someone's rights, doesn't mean they are a hero.

Forum List

Back