All Threads That Are Based Off of Certain Sites...

No, you don't, otherwise you wouldn't have gotten me confused with Odium. He's the one that got hurt at work and let's wife be the bread winner.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I go to grad school full-time and work at the college part-time.

So first you tell us you got hurt at work claiming disability, now you are telling us you are in college?

No. I never said that. I said I hurt my back in a car accident. I've never been on disability. Once again, you are confusing me with Odium .

I never forget a poster. Who says weird stuff like that .

This is to funny so you now backing up my claim you got your back hurt in a car accident?

Who cares? His personal life doesn't really have anything to do with anything here. I don't see how this is relevant at all.

He made a statement that's wrong and he won't give up. He's literally been arguing about this for weeks. He has me confused with Odium. The sad thing is, Dale keeps agreeing with him, even though Dale knows better. So either Bear has some sort of mental impairment, or he's trolling. I hope he's trolling, because I don't wish Alzheimer Disease on anyone. My Grandfather had it, and it's fucking sad to watch.

It's hard to tell what sources are "reliable" anymore. Seems as if they are all biased. There are very FEW that are not, and those are always buried under the millions of biased sources.

Chris you have Google

I can use other search engines. Anyone can. Doesn't matter. All the news outlets seem to have a bias. There are few that report only the facts without any spin.

Try DuckDuckGo.

DuckDuckGo

Unfiltered results, unlike Google.

Bing has improved IMMENSELY in the past 3 years. And I don't miss Google one bit..

I gave up on Bing 6 years ago..to me it would seem like trying MySpace again.

It's gotten WAAAY better since then. Agree. It WAS a disaster. And it's much less annoying and you're not being probed as much..

So first you tell us you got hurt at work claiming disability, now you are telling us you are in college?

No. I never said that. I said I hurt my back in a car accident. I've never been on disability. Once again, you are confusing me with Odium .

This is to funny so you now backing up my claim you got your back hurt in a car accident?

Who cares? His personal life doesn't really have anything to do with anything here. I don't see how this is relevant at all.

He kept posting us he was complaining he couldn't work no more and his significant other was busting there ass working to pay the rent..

Now it turns out he is just a kid

No, you don't, otherwise you wouldn't have gotten me confused with Odium. He's the one that got hurt at work and let's wife be the bread winner.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I go to grad school full-time and work at the college part-time.

This makes sense now..

I get it

Dude who you are is who you are , a word of advice don't pretend who you are not on here.

Old guys like me will catch you.

You need to see your and get tested for Alzheimer Disease. I've never said anything different than being a student.

Got to ask you LewDog -- Are you HAPPY with Twitter, Facebook, Google CHOOSING your news and links for you?? I consider that to be the height of arrogance and VERY dangerous. If this country is to survive the partisan wars between R & Ds, we have to keep ALL CHANNELS open and "neutral".

Amazes me that some of same folks hell bent on "net neutrality" are just FINE with "Big Social Media" nannyfying your reading material..

Anytime I use a search engine I don't just click on the first one I see. I look at the link to see if it looks legit or not. I often end up going to the third page or so before I find one I'll accept. Of course if I want a really legit link I can go to the online library for my school, but because those are password protected I can't link them here. So the next best bet is to use Google Scholar.

...but those don't do any good on current breaking news.

Now if you don't think Steve McRacist is cluttering up the Politics forum with "BREAKING" news from The Gateway Pundit and True Pundit...

All threads that are based on The Gateway Pundit, True Pundit, and Info Wars, should automatically be moved to the conspiracy theory section. Seriously, how often are they true? The sections of the forum for political news and current events are being littered with these threads that are totally unreliable. The forum might as well allow people to start posting The Onion in the Politics forum.
I’ve never clicked on a link to either of those sources. Have you tried this? It’s really, really easy peasy :wink_2:

He kept posting us he was complaining he couldn't work no more and his significant other was busting there ass working to pay the rent..

I never said I was a kid. :alcoholic:

I don't know how old you are, but I don't consider 41 to be a kid anymore! :dunno:

Chris you have Google

I can use other search engines. Anyone can. Doesn't matter. All the news outlets seem to have a bias. There are few that report only the facts without any spin.

Try DuckDuckGo.

DuckDuckGo

Bing has improved IMMENSELY in the past 3 years. And I don't miss Google one bit..

It's gotten WAAAY better since then. Agree. It WAS a disaster. And it's much less annoying and you're not being probed as much..

Ok I will try it again, but Google is so good with spelling errors and gibberish it's like they know what you are trying to search for

Try DuckDuckGo.

DuckDuckGo

Ok I will try it again, but Google is so good with spelling errors and gibberish it's like they know what you are trying to search for

Well, they kind of do know what you are searching for because they keep "tabs" on your search history. That is why you only have to type in the first couple of letters of your search and things that you have searched for in the past that begin with those same words will pop up on your screen.

I don't know how old you are, but I don't consider 41 to be a kid anymore! :dunno:

Damn you old ..i am just 7 years old

Try DuckDuckGo.

DuckDuckGo

Well, they kind of do know what you are searching for because they keep "tabs" on your search history. That is why you only have to type in the first couple of letters of your search and things that you have searched for in the past that begin with those same words will pop up on your screen.

How do you know this?

This makes sense now..

I get it

Dude who you are is who you are , a word of advice don't pretend who you are not on here.

Old guys like me will catch you.

You need to see your and get tested for Alzheimer Disease. I've never said anything different than being a student.

Got to ask you LewDog -- Are you HAPPY with Twitter, Facebook, Google CHOOSING your news and links for you?? I consider that to be the height of arrogance and VERY dangerous. If this country is to survive the partisan wars between R & Ds, we have to keep ALL CHANNELS open and "neutral".

Amazes me that some of same folks hell bent on "net neutrality" are just FINE with "Big Social Media" nannyfying your reading material..

Anytime I use a search engine I don't just click on the first one I see. I look at the link to see if it looks legit or not. I often end up going to the third page or so before I find one I'll accept. Of course if I want a really legit link I can go to the online library for my school, but because those are password protected I can't link them here. So the next best bet is to use Google Scholar.

...but those don't do any good on current breaking news.

Now if you don't think Steve McRacist is cluttering up the Politics forum with "BREAKING" news from The Gateway Pundit and True Pundit...

Anyone attempting to dominate a particular forum is under SOME scrutiny. They can't be using the SAME source for 3 or 4 threads a day if it's not "mainstream". We can and do sometimes ask for alternate sourcing. But in general -- there's NOTHING sacred about the link given in an OP. You can always go "dueling links" as part of the conversation. May the strongest link win.. It's fun to CRUSH fake news. And good for your country...

But be careful. Because in these times, a LOT of YESTERDAY'S "fake news" is now real history.. AND vicey versy..

Last edited:

What are you talking about??? You are making no sense. You claimed he was just a kid. His profile says he is 41 years old. Therefore, not a kid.

How do you know this?

This is not a secret. :wtf:

What are you talking about??? You are making no sense. You claimed he was just a kid. His profile says he is 41 years old. Therefore, not a kid.

He just posted on this thread he is going to college

MORE proof, as if it is needed of the panic of the Democrats.

The success, after the success of President Donald Trump, is driving Democrats to total destruction.

Here we see Democrats so desperate they are demanding censorship.

This is what Democrats have come too! Disgusting.

...and? I didn't know there was an age limit for going to college.

The success, after the success of President Donald Trump, is driving Democrats to total destruction.

Having threads moved to the appropriate forum is not censorship...

...and? I didn't know there was an age limit for going to college.

I guess if you were living off of a couch

Having threads moved to the appropriate forum is not censorship...

Who's appropriate forum yours?

Kid your insane

Forum List

Back