All Threads That Are Based Off of Certain Sites...

Perhaps were people to seek original sources of information and performed their own analysis of it rather than consuming information from derivative sources, there'd be far less of a problem. Oh, wait, if one obtains original information, one won't there find guidance on what political position to take with regard to that information....
That's asking a lot of people. Most righties I've known couldn't work their way through a fucking comic book rack.

Not trying to be insulting.

Just listen to any of the rw radio Hate shows, check out the kinds of people who call in... wanna hear "low information" voters...? There's some truly scary shit out there in RW tinfoil-hat land. Lol

What's rw hate shows? Meanwhile the left listens to satanic music on the FM dial.

The Atlantic? A propaganda arm of the establishment that only sheep would be suckered into believing.

Leftist. I was subscribing to the Washington Post and the Atlantic during 2016 and they changed suddenly from seeming to have pretty neutral coverage to malign, malignant anti-Trump propaganda. I cancelled both, and a bunch of other papers and magazines as well.

It's a problem now getting news of what is going on in the world, so tendentious are most of the so-called news outlets. TV is impossible. My solution so far is to limit myself to physical happenings, mostly in the U.S. That a train hit a garbage truck yesterday, no congressmen killed. That Trump spoke Tuesday night, nobody shot him or yelled much. I'm not interested in spin or political interpretation, just physical events, and that locally. No naked savages news from god-knows-where, no lurid crime/freak news, and certainly no polls, which are always lies.

Perhaps were people to seek original sources of information and performed their own analysis of it rather than consuming information from derivative sources, there'd be far less of a problem. Oh, wait, if one obtains original information, one won't there find guidance on what political position to take with regard to that information....

Right. By insisting on only minimal physical events news (verified), I am trying to do that. What a pickle we are all in these days with the fake news problem, especially those of us who have always followed the news, it's a habit. I had to give it up!

Underlying the political slanting is the more severe problem that most "news" is designed to catch and keep our attention so they can accumulate numbers that impress advertisers to pay them, and then the advertisers sell to us. This overwhelming desire to make money off our attention -- attention is the currency of the Internet -- is the basic driver of fake news, lurid news, and ridiculous coverage of far-away places, what I call naked savages news. Almost none of it is important to us. All of it is to make money off us.

So...we eliminate all biased news sources, are we just going to note what color suit Trump wore today?

Yes. And of course note the style of Melania's beautiful flowing dresses, red yesterday. That and verified physical events that everyone agrees with. We are really stuck for news till things change. That Wikipedia guy Jimmy Wales is trying a Wikitribune, but I am not satisfied it's much yet, and besides, it's British.

We may have to give up being news hounds.

All threads that are based on The Gateway Pundit, True Pundit, and Info Wars, should automatically be moved to the conspiracy theory section. Seriously, how often are they true? The sections of the forum for political news and current events are being littered with these threads that are totally unreliable. The forum might as well allow people to start posting The Onion in the Politics forum.

Trying desperately to control the narrative....a true leftist tactic

The Onion clearly states it is for entertainment only.

Don't be disingenuous.

If we should put any articles containing media links in the Conspiracy sub-forum, it should by those that can be proven to have any links to the Anglo-American Ruling Establishment.

As both the Democrats and Republicans are part of the inner circle which is NON-Elected, and it IS a non-Democratic, non-Public entity, it therefor qualifies AS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE PUBLIC.

If any media source, journalist, editor, or owner can be proven to have ties to the PRATT HOUSE in New York, or the Council on Foreign Affairs or any politician, business, or interest that is a member, then the thread should be put into the conspiracy sub-forum.

ANYTHING by admitted "ruling class journalists" belongs in the conspiracy sub-forum.

RULING CLASS JOURNALISTS
RULING CLASS JOURNALISTS

http://www.pennsylvaniacrier.com/filemgmt_data/files/Ruling Class Journalists.pdf

Alex Jones said in court he plays a role and that Info Wars is for entertainment.

We say lots of things in court. Alex Jones knows that a lot of gullible people believe him.

You would say anything in court to continue seeing your grandchildren, right?

That's not the point. Alex Jones knows that a lot of gullible people believe his trash.

...and you think CBS News and PBS are accurate....

Media and CFR: holding hands

EE3205110F48F6ED8CAA7371517FDE53.png

The above Muckety map shows well-known media figures who are members of the council. (You might want to view the map in the larger version, for more elbow room.)

Around the periphery of the map, you’ll see the media outlets employing these journalists. They are some of the biggest news companies in America, including the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Washington Post, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, the New Yorker, public broadcasting and commercial broadcast companies.

News Corp., owner of Fox and the Wall Street Journal, is a corporate member. So is Time Warner, owner of Time, Fortune and CNN. Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters are also corporate members.

Individual membership in the Council on Foreign Relations is an honor bestowed on the few. Applicants must be sponsored by sitting members. Acceptance is so highly regarded that it is often listed on CVs.

Media and CFR: holding hands | Muckety - See the news

BOOM goes the dynamite.........excellent post, Gipper.......

:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:

Putting threads in the appropriate part of the forum isn't unAmerican. So are you for putting The Onion in the Politics forum?

Don't be disingenuous.

If we should put any articles containing media links in the Conspiracy sub-forum, it should by those that can be proven to have any links to the Anglo-American Ruling Establishment.

As both the Democrats and Republicans are part of the inner circle which is NON-Elected, and it IS a non-Democratic, non-Public entity, it therefor qualifies AS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE PUBLIC.

If any media source, journalist, editor, or owner can be proven to have ties to the PRATT HOUSE in New York, or the Council on Foreign Affairs or any politician, business, or interest that is a member, then the thread should be put into the conspiracy sub-forum.

ANYTHING by admitted "ruling class journalists" belongs in the conspiracy sub-forum.

RULING CLASS JOURNALISTS
RULING CLASS JOURNALISTS

http://www.pennsylvaniacrier.com/filemgmt_data/files/Ruling Class Journalists.pdf

Alex Jones said in court he plays a role and that Info Wars is for entertainment.

We say lots of things in court. Alex Jones knows that a lot of gullible people believe him.

That's not the point. Alex Jones knows that a lot of gullible people believe his trash.

Dale and I have already discussed Jones, he has his uses. I'm more worried about the gullible folks that believe in the MSM's trash.

Don't be disingenuous.

RULING CLASS JOURNALISTS
RULING CLASS JOURNALISTS

Dale and I have already discussed Jones, he has his uses. I'm more worried about the gullible folks that believe in the MSM's trash.

Right on, MisterBeale........Alex Jones isn't my source for the things that I know but his show and site throw out breadcrumbs of truth. They have to do so in order to be relevant. Jones lies by omission and that is my problem with him. He is the epitome of the term "controlled opposition".

Don't be disingenuous.

RULING CLASS JOURNALISTS
RULING CLASS JOURNALISTS

...and you think CBS News and PBS are accurate....

Media and CFR: holding hands

EE3205110F48F6ED8CAA7371517FDE53.png

The above Muckety map shows well-known media figures who are members of the council. (You might want to view the map in the larger version, for more elbow room.)

Around the periphery of the map, you’ll see the media outlets employing these journalists. They are some of the biggest news companies in America, including the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Washington Post, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, the New Yorker, public broadcasting and commercial broadcast companies.

News Corp., owner of Fox and the Wall Street Journal, is a corporate member. So is Time Warner, owner of Time, Fortune and CNN. Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters are also corporate members.

Individual membership in the Council on Foreign Relations is an honor bestowed on the few. Applicants must be sponsored by sitting members. Acceptance is so highly regarded that it is often listed on CVs.

Media and CFR: holding hands | Muckety - See the news

(I'm sure if she went in there, went to that site, and really dug she could find links from The Atlantic magazine, owners, editors, journalists, etc, we were discussing earlier and the CFR. She would be hard pressed with INFOWARS though.)

. . . and you want to decide for the board what a "proper source" is? Is that it? :21:

Everyone wants to do that......

And we all do it, too. But after it's posted, now. If someone gets to decide what are the only allowable sources before we see anything and can decide for ourselves, that's a problem of censorship and propaganda.

Apparently Lewdog is on the left and thinks only leftwing sources are true and the rightwing sources should be banned. Is that correct, Lew?

Then what's the tampon squad huff post or Washington compost

Bear, would you please stop with the disgusting anti-women namecalling?

It's not disgusting look at the tampon squad huff post board room ..what is wrong with this picture?

You want diverstey ..

This is not it.

View attachment 174401

No guys, no blacks, no Asians

Just a bunch of white young women snowflakes

Again...

Now that's disgusting

Ci7V02mXIAAs3eN.jpg

It's not disgusting look at the tampon squad huff post board room ..what is wrong with this picture?

You want diverstey ..

This is not it.

View attachment 174401

Almost all company board photos show all men. What, women can't have JUST ONE business? Sez you, using gross obscenities for them and for ChristL?

That's it, I'm putting you on ignore --- I don't come here to read sexist obscenity garbage.

You want diverstey ..

This is not it.

View attachment 174401

Almost all company board photos show all men. What, women can't have JUST ONE business? Sez you, using gross obscenities for them and for ChristL?

That's it, I'm putting you on ignore --- I don't come here to read sexist obscenity garbage.

Put me on ignore , you can't handle the truth you're just as bad as them

Last edited:
Name ONE, just ONE media outlet that is not intentionally working to manipulate the consumer's opinion.

Anyone?....

Anyone?....

Everything that is published seems to have some sort of slant if you ask me. Yes, infowars is mostly bullshit mixed with enough truth to make it plausible to people who want to believe it but it is no less credible than MSPCP, Al-CNN, Al-Jazzera the NYSlimes... et al. Yet sites like Huff Po and The Daily Kos are 100% complete and total bullshit, with pseudo-intellectual opinions mixed in to make bed wetters believe they're smart when they parrot it.

The bottom line to me is this.

LEFTISTS are dedicated to bringing down the US. They always have been and always will be. I loathe Infowars because I want "media" that opposes the bed wetter agitprop to have integrity and credibility. Otherwise it is counter productive.

Moonbats are not concerned with integrity, truth, facts, credibility or ethical standards. Those of us who oppose them should be.

I have been going to this one lately. It is one that folks on the left and the right that study the Deep State, (not the "Deep State" the MSM goes on about, but the real one,) go to for in depth real reporting.

It has articles that try to report just the facts.

Consortiumnews

Other than that, you sort of have to just synthesize a mix of both left and right to get a accurate picture. For example, listen to an hour of NPR and an hour of Rush Limbaugh on the same topic, and you sort of get the gist of the truth.. . . . :badgrin:

excellent,that indeed is one of the best media outlets to go to and use as a reference on real news going on around the world for sure.:yes_text12:

Last edited:

Do you notice the irony here? I post this about putting certain sites that report nothing but known lies into the correct part of the forum and I'm called unAmerican because I am infringing on someone's free speech, but the same posters saying this post threads and posts all day long complaining about people on the left who protest and talk about their rights to abortion and being whatever gender they feel they actually are... and how they shouldn't be allowed to do it.

People either need to believe in these RIGHTS, or not. Quit this bullshit about rights being so important as long as it fits your political agenda.

Let's be very clear here. All I'm asking is that the forum follow its own set of rules. If a thread isn't true, and it is based on false or unproven information, it doesn't belong in the politics or current events parts of the forum. The Gateway Pundit, True Pundit, and Info Wars do not report TRUE information.

That's the thing, sometimes their information IS true, sometimes it isn't.

You have to be discerning and figure out if it is true.

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

They are just the same as any other news organization.

HuffPo, WaPo, Brietbart, etc. Sometimes their info is true, sometimes it isn't.

Just b/c you don't like them, doesn't mean everything they print is wrong.

When? Seriously... when and what percent of the time is the Gateway Pundit, True Pundit, or Info Wars EVER been right?

Uh he just owned you in post# 21here that you obviously did not read on his point on Infowars.:rolleyes:

All Threads That Are Based Off of Certain Sites...

I agree.

Infowars is run by folks that aren't associated with the Round Table groups and the propaganda establishment. You won't find their editors or journalists sitting in on meetings at the CFR.

The Atlantic? A propaganda arm of the establishment that only sheep would be suckered into believing.

Hell, The Atlantic were the one's that were in bed with that despicable white nationalist agent provocateur Richard Spencer.

well said.Have not heard of the atlantic.Now knowing all that,dont want to know about them.:thup:

If it's any consolation, I feel that exact same way about the National Review.

In fact, the editors and owners of both magazines sit down together and agree on what's good for the public and what they need to have the public believe at the CFR.

That's why, though I think sites like INFOWARS are meant to make you feel disgusted with them, that is the whole point.

They too are run by the establishment, because the establishment knows that they cannot keep the truth away from a free people. So they purposely have their agents disseminate it in the most obnoxious, annoying, illegitimate way possible, so that folks will not believe that it is the truth. Along the way, they intersperse it with falsehoods and lies, so they think that everything that comes from that source is fake.

So you see, in fact, INFOWARS actually is usually the best place to get the most important news for your life concerning our democracy.

Jones' parents were Jesuits and ex-CIA, folks don't realize that. He is part of the establishment, and the whole outfit could not exist w/o the nod of the establishment. If anyone else tried to go to the Bohemian grove or started snooping around the Bilderburg meetings they would probably be shot or arrested. It would not surprise me in the least to find out that after Jones' Grove investigation, they just welcomed him into the gathering. :21:

This way, "the powers that be" control the narrative. Now some folks think things are bad, but how bad?

Well, everyone knows Jones is a lunatic and a hot head, right? Most don't realize, he is only a dancing monkey for the establishment. . . . .

Don't be disingenuous.

RULING CLASS JOURNALISTS
RULING CLASS JOURNALISTS

Oh man you so much owned and took the OP here to school in these posts.:2up:
:yes_text12:

They are dumb. Very few outlets report the news, instead of their personal spin or strait up lies.
Have you READ the Atlantic? Ever? They aren't news reporters, anyway. They write in depth articles on particular issues of interest, usually because they're in the news, but it isn't "news reporting" per se.
I have occasionally (now by mistake) stumbled into some of MindWars' posts and a lot of times even the headlines on an InfoWars article is a complete lie. Its own article disproves it. It's a total bullshit site and the Atlantic is NOT. You could learn stuff.

Of course I have read the Atlantic. I read everything.

In high school, I used to have a subscription to them.

Then I got an education on how the world actually works.

Don't you understand how the Atlantic knew to be at the Spencer speech in the fist place?

Some time you should actually get a hard copy of the magazine, look at all the folks that put the magazine together, and then Google their history, and their careers. It is like a revolving door throughout elite organizations in the establishment.

Their articles are constructed to make you perceive the world a certain way. TNHarley already addressed this.

OTH, some of their articles ARE really great. Anything that is non-political is truly awesome.

My mother still gets the Smithsonian. I quit my subscription to that magazine for the same reason. The CFR and Round Table politics is nefarious in the way it brainwashes you.
I was talking to TN. Didn't mean to offend you. I just pulled up its website (the Atlantic), and it has changed a lot from when I used to read it. At least the on-line stuff is heavily political these days. The magazine itself didn't used to be. But I don't subscribe to it anymore.

It is still a damned site more intelligent than InfoWars. That's yellow journalism at its worst, I don't care WHO it supports. I don't slam the National Review for having conservative viewpoints. It's got a slant, but it's written by people who know what they're talking about. I don't see where people get off saying something is a LIE, NOT TRUE, just because they don't like what it says.
Rubs me the wrong way.
If it's any consolation, I feel that exact same way about the National Review.

In fact, the editors and owners of both magazines sit down together and agree on what's good for the public and what they need to have the public believe at the CFR.

That's why, though I think sites like INFOWARS are meant to make you feel disgusted with them, that is the whole point.

They too are run by the establishment, because the establishment knows that they cannot keep the truth away from a free people. So they purposely have their agents disseminate it in the most obnoxious, annoying, illegitimate way possible, so that folks will not believe that it is the truth. Along the way, they intersperse it with falsehoods and lies, so they think that everything that comes from that source is fake.

So you see, in fact, INFOWARS actually is usually the best place to get the most important news for your life concerning our democracy.

Jones' parents were Jesuits and ex-CIA, folks don't realize that. He is part of the establishment, and the whole outfit could not exist w/o the nod of the establishment. If anyone else tried to go to the Bohemian grove or started snooping around the Bilderburg meetings they would probably be shot or arrested. It would not surprise me in the least to find out that after Jones' Grove investigation, they just welcomed him into the gathering. :21:

This way, "the powers that be" control the narrative. Now some folks think things are bad, but how bad?

Well, everyone knows Jones is a lunatic and a hot head, right? Most don't realize, he is only a dancing monkey for the establishment. . . . .

Excellent job as usual, MisterBeale and your posts are always a "must read". Alex Jones is part of the controlled opposition. He gives out just enough truth to be relevant but lies by omission. He is not allowed to talk about the Jesuits and his website deletes any posts where he is confronted about them. Alex Jones is a carnival barker. Cody Snodgres, a former black ops third party contractor that was first approached about bombing the Murrah building in late 1994 approached Alex Jones six months ago...they talked but he wasn't allowed on the show. Imagine that? One of THE biggest whistleblowers of all time was passed over. Jones bailed on Pizzagate and he bailed on Wolfgang Halbig that was exposing Sandy Hoax.

I know that you saw my interview on "Caravan To Midnight" and how I talked about how those that belong to both the CFR and the Trilateral Commission is full of Jesuit schooled members and the heads of the CIA have been almost exclusively schooled at a Jesuit college like Georgetown. Five SCOTUS judges are Jesuit schooled.....I mean seriously, it's not that fucking hard to connect the dots.

wow thanks for sharing that information.Yeah he really educated everyone here on alex jones. For years I did not believe Mr Beale when he told me Jones was part of the controlled opposition the thing that never made any sense about that is why would he have good people that are serious truth seekers and tired of government corruption like jim marrs,ron paul and others who have exposed government corruption on his show if he was part of it,you would think he would never have those kind of guests on wouldnt you?

But what cinched it for me is a poster here told me he tried to call in and get jones to have him on his show of cops shooting his dogs but he would not do so,plus another poster here said his site would edit out facts on 9/11 at his site when he posted them and they banned him there. But what REALLY cinched it for me he was part of them was he made up a bunch of lies about Bill Cooper that he was an alchoholic. All coopers close friends said that was BS,that he never touched the stuff.

That was the final nail in the coffin for me on Jones.

The fact that Rump spoke to him on his show,that kinda proved everything to me that Rump was as much a phony fraud as Obama is because you KNOW Trump is aware of Jones being a phony and yet he spoke to him? dead give away right there.

All threads that are based on The Gateway Pundit, True Pundit, and Info Wars, should automatically be moved to the conspiracy theory section. Seriously, how often are they true? The sections of the forum for political news and current events are being littered with these threads that are totally unreliable. The forum might as well allow people to start posting The Onion in the Politics forum.

The day that the moderators of this forum takes seriously the suggestions of someone with such a limited intellect (such as yourself) with no critical thinking skills? Well, that's the day that I vacate this site. Shall I regale you with the examples of CNN being busted for staging news events using blue screens as if they were on site?

Lewd-Dog, you wouldn't know what "fake news" was if it jumped up and bit you on your fat ass.[/QUOTE]
:udaman::yes_text12:

Forum List

Back