All Threads That Are Based Off of Certain Sites...

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
All threads that are based on The Gateway Pundit, True Pundit, and Info Wars, should automatically be moved to the conspiracy theory section. Seriously, how often are they true? The sections of the forum for political news and current events are being littered with these threads that are totally unreliable. The forum might as well allow people to start posting The Onion in the Politics forum.

Ok. Then we also need remove CNN, FOX, WP, MSN, Mother jones, the atlantic, VOX etc etc etc
Acting like only a few media outlets are dishonest, is dishonest.
How DARE you compare InfoWars to the Atlantic?
That's dumb.

Ok. Then we also need remove CNN, FOX, WP, MSN, Mother jones, the atlantic, VOX etc etc etc

Those other news outlets are dishonest in that they spin things that actually happened in a direction that fits their narrative. Sources like The Gateway Pundit will take something that never happened in the first place, and spew their shit from there.

That's dumb.
They are dumb. Very few outlets report the news, instead of their personal spin or strait up lies.

:yes_text12::udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

exactly,you schooled him major big time.:2up: you want to talk about incredibly unreliable news sources,look no further than these,they take it to a whole new level.those news sources HE listed,has NOTHING on these fake news sources of dishonesty.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

wow what a hypocrite the OP is leaving out Those you mentioned.:rolleyes:
:up:

That's dumb.
I agree.

Infowars is run by folks that aren't associated with the Round Table groups and the propaganda establishment. You won't find their editors or journalists sitting in on meetings at the CFR.

The Atlantic? A propaganda arm of the establishment that only sheep would be suckered into believing.

Hell, The Atlantic were the one's that were in bed with that despicable white nationalist agent provocateur Richard Spencer.

Perhaps were people to seek original sources of information and performed their own analysis of it rather than consuming information from derivative sources, there'd be far less of a problem. Oh, wait, if one obtains original information, one won't there find guidance on what political position to take with regard to that information....

That's dumb.
They are dumb. Very few outlets report the news, instead of their personal spin or strait up lies.
Have you READ the Atlantic? Ever? They aren't news reporters, anyway. They write in depth articles on particular issues of interest, usually because they're in the news, but it isn't "news reporting" per se.
I have occasionally (now by mistake) stumbled into some of MindWars' posts and a lot of times even the headlines on an InfoWars article is a complete lie. Its own article disproves it. It's a total bullshit site and the Atlantic is NOT. You could learn stuff.

The fact of the matter is, the whole notion by the OP is unAmerican.

I don't care if an OP uses the Onion of the National Enquirer.

Every time someone from the far left uses HuffPo, or someone from the far right uses Breitbart, I'll skim the article, but we all know the drill.

If you start a thread but use as your source a compromised piece of journalism, the board will note that.

If the OP looks at the link, and doesn't like that source, move on, don't try to control the conversation. IF they don't like the way the forum is set-up, find a new forum.

We don't knew a ministry of truth here.

The fact of the matter is, the whole notion by the OP is unAmerican.

I don't care if an OP uses the Onion of the National Enquirer.

Every time someone from the far left uses HuffPo, or someone from the far right uses Breitbart, I'll skim the article, but we all know the drill.

If you start a thread but use as your source a compromised piece of journalism, the board will note that.

If the OP looks at the link, and doesn't like that source, move on, don't try to control the conversation. IF they don't like the way the forum is set-up, find a new forum.

We don't knew a ministry of truth here.

Putting threads in the appropriate part of the forum isn't unAmerican. So are you for putting The Onion in the Politics forum?

Name ONE, just ONE media outlet that is not intentionally working to manipulate the consumer's opinion.

Anyone?....

Anyone?....

Everything that is published seems to have some sort of slant if you ask me. Yes, infowars is mostly bullshit mixed with enough truth to make it plausible to people who want to believe it but it is no less credible than MSPCP, Al-CNN, Al-Jazzera the NYSlimes... et al. Yet sites like Huff Po and The Daily Kos are 100% complete and total bullshit, with pseudo-intellectual opinions mixed in to make bed wetters believe they're smart when they parrot it.

The bottom line to me is this.

LEFTISTS are dedicated to bringing down the US. They always have been and always will be. I loathe Infowars because I want "media" that opposes the bed wetter agitprop to have integrity and credibility. Otherwise it is counter productive.

Moonbats are not concerned with integrity, truth, facts, credibility or ethical standards. Those of us who oppose them should be.

That's dumb.
Have you READ the Atlantic? Ever? They aren't news reporters, anyway. They write in depth articles on particular issues of interest, usually because they're in the news, but it isn't "news reporting" per se.
I have occasionally (now by mistake) stumbled into some of MindWars' posts and a lot of times even the headlines on an InfoWars article is a complete lie. Its own article disproves it. It's a total bullshit site and the Atlantic is NOT. You could learn stuff.

Of course I have read the Atlantic. I read everything.

In high school, I used to have a subscription to them.

Then I got an education on how the world actually works.

Don't you understand how the Atlantic knew to be at the Spencer speech in the fist place?

Some time you should actually get a hard copy of the magazine, look at all the folks that put the magazine together, and then Google their history, and their careers. It is like a revolving door throughout elite organizations in the establishment.

Their articles are constructed to make you perceive the world a certain way. TNHarley already addressed this.

OTH, some of their articles ARE really great. Anything that is non-political is truly awesome.

My mother still gets the Smithsonian. I quit my subscription to that magazine for the same reason. The CFR and Round Table politics is nefarious in the way it brainwashes you.

Name ONE, just ONE media outlet that is not intentionally working to manipulate the consumer's opinion.

Anyone?....

Anyone?....

Everything that is published seems to have some sort of slant if you ask me. Yes, infowars is mostly bullshit mixed with enough truth to make it plausible to people who want to believe it but it is no less credible than MSPCP, Al-CNN, Al-Jazzera the NYSlimes... et al. Yet sites like Huff Po and The Daily Kos are 100% complete and total bullshit, with pseudo-intellectual opinions mixed in to make bed wetters believe they're smart when they parrot it.

LEFTISTS are dedicated to bringing down the US. They always have been and always will be. I loathe Infowars because I want "media" that opposes the bed wetter agitprop to have integrity and credibility. Otherwise it is counter productive.

Moonbats are not concerned with integrity, truth, facts, credibility or ethical standards. Those of us who oppose them should be.

There is a difference between bias reporting of facts, and flat out lies based on nothing.

All threads that are based on The Gateway Pundit, True Pundit, and Info Wars, should automatically be moved to the conspiracy theory section. Seriously, how often are they true? The sections of the forum for political news and current events are being littered with these threads that are totally unreliable. The forum might as well allow people to start posting The Onion in the Politics forum.
Left out a few didn ya?

That's dumb.

Of course I have read the Atlantic. I read everything.

In high school, I used to have a subscription to them.

Then I got an education on how the world actually works.

Don't you understand how the Atlantic knew to be at the Spencer speech in the fist place?

Some time you should actually get a hard copy of the magazine, look at all the folks that put the magazine together, and then Google their history, and their careers. It is like a revolving door throughout elite organizations in the establishment.

Their articles are constructed to make you perceive the world a certain way. TNHarley already addressed this.

OTH, some of their articles ARE really great. Anything that is non-political is truly awesome.

My mother still gets the Smithsonian. I quit my subscription to that magazine for the same reason. The CFR and Round Table politics is nefarious in the way it brainwashes you.
I was talking to TN. Didn't mean to offend you. I just pulled up its website (the Atlantic), and it has changed a lot from when I used to read it. At least the on-line stuff is heavily political these days. The magazine itself didn't used to be. But I don't subscribe to it anymore.

It is still a damned site more intelligent than InfoWars. That's yellow journalism at its worst, I don't care WHO it supports. I don't slam the National Review for having conservative viewpoints. It's got a slant, but it's written by people who know what they're talking about. I don't see where people get off saying something is a LIE, NOT TRUE, just because they don't like what it says.
Rubs me the wrong way.

Anyone?....

Anyone?....

I have been going to this one lately. It is one that folks on the left and the right that study the Deep State, (not the "Deep State" the MSM goes on about, but the real one,) go to for in depth real reporting.

It has articles that try to report just the facts.

Consortiumnews

Other than that, you sort of have to just synthesize a mix of both left and right to get a accurate picture. For example, listen to an hour of NPR and an hour of Rush Limbaugh on the same topic, and you sort of get the gist of the truth.. . . . :badgrin:

Do you notice the irony here? I post this about putting certain sites that report nothing but known lies into the correct part of the forum and I'm called unAmerican because I am infringing on someone's free speech, but the same posters saying this post threads and posts all day long complaining about people on the left who protest and talk about their rights to abortion and being whatever gender they feel they actually are... and how they shouldn't be allowed to do it.

People either need to believe in these RIGHTS, or not. Quit this bullshit about rights being so important as long as it fits your political agenda.

Let's be very clear here. All I'm asking is that the forum follow its own set of rules. If a thread isn't true, and it is based on false or unproven information, it doesn't belong in the politics or current events parts of the forum. The Gateway Pundit, True Pundit, and Info Wars do not report TRUE information.

Forum List

Back