Bear513 wins top poster of the month..

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I am honnered for this award, I would like to thank the mods, my humble supporters I couldn't of done it with out my liberal friends on here thank you so much

deanrd

nat4900

danielpalos

RealDave

Reasonable

jillian

And all the rest love ya

flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg

Congratulations. It takes real dedication to sit at the computer swapping insults with anonymous strangers for that many hours per day. I guess it must be easier if you don't have any real people in your life to interrupt you.

Of course you did. You keep making threads about yourself, trump.

Congratulations. It takes real dedication to sit at the computer swapping insults with anonymous strangers for that many hours per day. I guess it must be easier if you don't have any real people in your life to interrupt you.

Then why are you here?

This award was giving to me by everyone who loves me and enjoys my contributions to this site, to make it entertaining, enjoyable, lovable, if I was so bad didn't you think I would be banned for life?

Then why are you here?

This award was giving to me by everyone who loves me and enjoys my contributions to this site, to make it entertaining, enjoyable, lovable, if I was so bad didn't you think I would be banned for life?

I said congratulations. What more do you want? A cookie?

Left or right of the political spectrum. That many posts is NOT something to be proud of.
Those numbering in the tens of thousands....get a life.

Forum List

Back