All the tyrants in the world in one place- drones?

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Every two bit dictator and head of terrorist organizations will be jammed into Chavez's funeral. Will our trigger happy president consider a drone strike? What's the point of picking off small time operators and American citizens when the whole enchalada will be in one place? The conundrum goes to the heart of O-boom-a's incoherent drone strike based foreign policy.

I'm sorry, but that's a really stupid question based upon a really stupid premise.

Sometimes I can't help but laugh at what people have in their "I woundn't put it past him!" mental drawer.

It says a lot about them. :lol:

Every two bit dictator and head of terrorist organizations will be jammed into Chavez's funeral. Will our trigger happy president consider a drone strike? What's the point of picking off small time operators and American citizens when the whole enchalada will be in one place? The conundrum goes to the heart of O-boom-a's incoherent drone strike based foreign policy.
It won't matter. Because of our presence in ME country's, our drone strikes killing their citizens, our foreign policy of military aggression against sovereign nations, our unconditional support for Israel, our scapegoating of muslims, our racist and intolerence towards Islam, we keep creating more terrorists in the world every day. It's a self-fullfilling prophesy.

loinboy, why don't you save time and just say, "America sucks!"

Forum List

Back