All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Holy Koran states very clearly that the Holy Land, Jerusalem, belongs to the Jewish nation of Moses, the Israelites:

“And [mention, O Muhammad], when Moses said to his people, “O my people, remember the favor of Allah [God] upon you when He appointed among you prophets and made you possessors and gave you that which He had not given anyone among the world” (Koran: 5:20 onwards).

The above verse also makes it clear that God “had not given (this land to) anyone among the world” other than the Jewish nation.
From this verse, and others of similar context, we understand that Jerusalem is a sacred city according to God, but it is not a sacred Islamic city, due to the fact that its sacredness was established before the existence of Islam.

(full article online)

Is Jerusalem a sacred Islamic City?

During an interview with German-Egyptian political scientist and author Hamed Abdel-Samad that was uploaded to Abdel-Samad's YouTube channel on January 14, 2019, Egyptian-Canadian writer Said Shoaib said that imams in the West embrace colonialist Islam and deceive Westerners by talking about the "greatness of the Islamic caliphate." He said that these things constitute a form of terrorism that might become armed terrorism should the opportunity present itself, and that the West has failed to realize this. Shoaib explained that this form of Islamism is being taught in mosques and in Islamic schools throughout the West, and that the natural course of such education is terrorism. Hamed Abdel-Samad added that the same Muslims who show enmity to other religions in their home countries come to the West and criticize Christians, Jews, the West, and secularism while demanding that nobody criticizes Islam. Abdel-Samad also said that the Canadian government is naïve, and he criticized Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's "romantic" fantasy that everybody should "hold hands and hug and kiss one another." Abdel-Samad said that Trudeau doesn't know what is really being taught in Canadian mosques and Shohaib said that Western politicians don't know anything about Islam. Shohaib said that "a lot of blood will be shed here in the West," and that if Western politicians fail to stop the terrorist "wave" in the West, ordinary citizens will become more inclined to elect increasingly "extreme" leaders. He added: "The main plan of the Islamists is to destroy Western civilization. They have said it themselves!"

(full article online)

Egyptian-Canadian Writer Said Shoaib: Western Imams Who Praise Islamic Caliphate Are Terrorists; Western Politicians Don't Know What Is Really Being Taught In Western Mosques

Is Israel still being employed as a foreign agent with American taxpayer money by the US government intelligence agencies to break into our citizens' cell phones with that software they made to bypass the end user's selected security features to unlock them?

Last I heard a lot of American police agencies in most states were buying those machines at tens of thousands of taxpayer dollars each. Now they're using it to break into phones whenever they arrest somebody just because they physically can, Constitution be darned.

I know the Israelies could and did on several occasions break into the American citizenry's phones and bypass Apple's intellectual property up to the iphone X and definitely can on all of the androids, that;s why we never hear anyone in government complaining about not being able to break intothe androids. I think they also were selling the technology to corrupt government all over the world to help them monitor their citizenry as well, according to reports I'd read. I know how they always bragging about their technology over there, so I figured I'd ask if they're still working with the US government to undermine the constitutional rights of it's citizenry.

Thanks!

Relevant reading - Despite Apple's improvements to iPhone security, the cops now have a way into any device, thanks to Israeli company Cellebrite...

The Feds Can Now (Probably) Unlock Every iPhone Model In Existence -- UPDATED

Last edited:
Key findings of the Report:

1. In 2018, 13 Jews were murdered in 3 fatal anti-Semitic attacks. This marks the highest number of Jews murdered in anti-Semitic attacks since the attacks on the Argentinian Jewish community in the 1990s.

2. Record high levels of anti-Semitism on the streets and online. Around 70% of anti-Jewish were attacks anti-Israel in nature, while the height of incitement was recorded around the transfer of the American embassy to Jerusalem and the Hamas led "march of return" riots at the border fence with Gaza.

3. Unlike previous years, anti-Semitic violence in 2018 was led by neo-Nazis and white supremacists.

4. In France, after a noticeable reduction in anti-Semitic attacks in the previous year, due to a change in government policies and security deployment, there was a rise in 69% in anti-Semitic incidents.

5. In the United Kingdom, anti-Semitic incidents have reached an all-time recorded high; anti-Semitism in the Labour Party has seen significant numbers in the Jewish community express deep concern for their future in the country.

6. A survey conducted by the European Union shows that 85% of European Jews believe that anti-Semitism is a problem in their countries, 89% believe anti-Semitism has increased in their countries over the last five years, and 38% have considered or are considering emigrating as a result. The survey also showed that 80% of incidents were not reported to authorities.

7. The definition of anti-Semitism as defined by the IHRA (International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance) has become an international standard for judging antisemitic expressions and acts. The definition was adopted by 6 further countries this year, meaning it has now been ratified to date by 12 countries: Israel, Britain, Austria, Scotland, Romania, Germany, Bulgaria, Lithuania, the Republic of Macedonia, the Netherlands, Slovakia and Moldova.

(full article online)

Report finds 'record high' levels of anti-Semitism

The Arab who was killed during the eventsnear the Samaria community of Adei Ad over the weekend, Hamdi Nussan, was a convicted terrorist who sat in prison for a number of terror attacks.

Speaking with Arutz Sheva on Sunday, a spokesman for the community of Adei Ad said that the Arab man who was killed was not a mere "demonstrator but a terrorist. A convicted terrorist who sat in Israeli jail. The 'father of four' described in the media had a past of serious offenses of shooting and placing bombs."

"We are talking about a Hamas terrorist. By the way, that entire village is a Hamas village. It's a village in which arrests are carried out by security forces almost every night," the spokesman noted.

(full article online)

Arab killed after lynch attempt was convicted terrorist

I went down from Adei Ad towards a [nearby] hill, where I passed by children who were playing, and when I reached to the hill, there were three Arabs waiting for me, shouting 'Itbah al Yahud' (Arabic for 'slaughter the Jew'). They tried to harm me in many different ways," he recalled.

"God gave me strength, and I managed to break free and escape. I ran past the kids [he had seen earlier] and shouted at them that there are terrorists approaching and that they need to run. At that point I saw that my hands were bleeding after they had stabbed me with a knife, and I ran to Adei Ad and called the security officer, who notified the emergency squad.

But the emergency squad was ambushed, in much the same way M. had been.

"When I was in the army ambulance I heard that the emergency squad members were reporting that they were in mortal danger and were calling for help, and they were in an ambush surrounded by some 300 Arabs who threw stones and pieces of metal at them."

"There are those who will say that I came to the Arabs' territory and provoked them ... It's clear to me that it's just an invention. I was in an area which belongs to Adei Ad, very far from the Arabs' area," he added.

(full article online)

"They yelled 'slaughter the Jew' and stabbed me"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back