All the male divers are.....

Pho_King

Rookie
Mar 19, 2012
Gay. Not just gay, but super gay. It's too bad. The sport itself is fantastic. But us Normal men simply cannot watch other men parade around in Pinocchio speedos. Especially gay men. It's just not ok. And that pool..... I imagine it's very heavily chlorinated.

• Banned
Why is it that male divers are always homos? What attracts them to sport? What makes the poofters so good at it?

I love how the poofters think that anyone that questions why certain activities, like diving, bush pushing, fencing, figure skating, and cross dressing attract homos, it makes the questioner homophobic, and probably a homo too.

Now seriously, can anyone explain why damn near every male diver in the Olympics is a flaming homo? Why are the homos so good at diving?

Gay. Not just gay, but super gay. It's too bad. The sport itself is fantastic. But us Normal men simply cannot watch other men parade around in Pinocchio speedos. Especially gay men. It's just not ok. And that pool..... I imagine it's very heavily chlorinated.

do the math, chief. it's all in the numbers. ten percent of people are born gay.

i have three straight brothers. i have two straight brothers in law...that's five people. between them, they have three straight brothers, and that makes eight, and i am straight so we are up to nine straight men...which means, as the tenth man in this equation, you would be the gay one.

sorry to have to out you like this and all, but you seemed to be having problems with it and that is not good. if you need help, i have a lot of gay friends and would be more than happy to help you get in touch with them for support as you make the transition from being a closeted gay man to being an openly gay man. it is hard but it gets better.

and for the record, you ARE normal. you're just a little different, but everyone is. don't even worry about it.

I love how the poofters think that anyone that questions why certain activities, like diving, bush pushing, fencing, figure skating, and cross dressing attract homos, it makes the questioner homophobic, and probably a homo too.

Now seriously, can anyone explain why damn near every male diver in the Olympics is a flaming homo? Why are the homos so good at diving?

aithnionn ciarog ciarog eile.

slan agus beannacht, mo chara.

do the math, chief. it's all in the numbers. ten percent of people are born gay.

i have three straight brothers. i have two straight brothers in law...that's five people. between them, they have three straight brothers, and that makes eight, and i am straight so we are up to nine straight men...which means, as the tenth man in this equation, you would be the gay one.

sorry to have to out you like this and all, but you seemed to be having problems with it and that is not good. if you need help, i have a lot of gay friends and would be more than happy to help you get in touch with them for support as you make the transition from being a closeted gay man to being an openly gay man. it is hard but it gets better.

and for the record, you ARE normal. you're just a little different, but everyone is. don't even worry about it.

Assuming ten percent are born gay, a conclusion wit no basis, then the basic math would suggest that only ten percent of Olympic divers are homos. But that number is much higher for men's diving participants. Why do you think I have a problem with poofters, when all I have done is questioned why so many male divers are pillow biters? I too have a lot of gay friends. And a few homo family members. Your fascination with my sexuality makes me question your statement that you are a straight man. I am also guessing you are an OWS parasite type, which puts any claim you have to masculinity seriously in doubt.

Now, why are so many male divers homos? That's the subject of the thread. Try to stay on topic, swishy- shoes.

aithnionn ciarog ciarog eile.

slan agus beannacht, mo chara.

Eurofag.

Forum List

Back