All The Lies That Are Obama

Obama apologizes for insurance cancellations due to Obamacare - CNNPolitics.com

President Barack Obama apologized Thursday to those Americans whose insurance plans are being canceled due to the federal health law he championed even though he said repeatedly they could keep their coverage if they liked.

"I am sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation based on assurances they got from me," he told NBC News in an exclusive interview.

"We've got to work hard to make sure that they know we hear them and we are going to do everything we can to deal with folks who find themselves in a tough position as a consequence of this," he added.

Republicans have hammered Obama over the promise since insurers began discontinuing coverage for some of the 12 million Americans who buy individual policies on the private market that don't meet Obamacare requirements for more comprehensive care.

Burns you that Obama is still kicking your asses, eh? Your masters told you that after 2014, he was finished and might as well resign. And then he keeps kicking your asses. That's got to sting. But you should really blame your masters for getting your hopes up, just to be crushed later by reality.

Burns you that Obama is still kicking your asses, eh? Your masters told you that after 2014, he was finished and might as well resign. And then he keeps kicking your asses. That's got to sting. But you should really blame your masters for getting your hopes up, just to be crushed later by reality.

Thank you for your erudite response on the subject of job creation under Obama. It's so good to hear from someone who really has a grasp of the subject. :laugh:

Apparently instead of considering figures affecting working Americans, you're on the Obama Plan.....
demotivational_liberals_work_hard_to_be_stupid.jpg

No, it burns us that there are so many like you who would have voted in the obvious phony a second time.

It also burns me the media covers up for this liar time and time and time again.

It also burns me that the republicans in congress are a bunch of cowards that they will not indict criminals and liars in the IRS scandal, the Benghazi lies, the email scandals, and so many others I am forgetting because the media refuses to cover them.

I challenge any of you nuts to find a bi-partisan link that shows our economy doing BAD AND IF YOU CAN'T PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Burns you that lie is pretty much all you have, obuthole isn't kicking anyone's ass.

Forum List

Back