All that running is gay

Muslim team banned after refusing to play gay team

PARIS (AP) - Amateur soccer club was banned from the French amateur league on Wednesday after refusing to play a match against a gay team.
Last week, Paris Foot Gay said its members were victims of homophobia when Creteil Bebel, a team of Muslim players, refused to play them this month.

The French amateur league said it excluded Creteil for "refusing the match on discriminatory grounds."

Muslim team banned after refusing to play gay team

The Correct action.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
CRETEIL, France -- A gay football club in a Paris suburb have protested to local league chiefs after being snubbed for a scheduled match by a fellow league side.

Paris Foot Gay (PFG) were set to play fellow Creteil side Bebel, who are composed of mainly Muslim players, but the evening before the match Bebel cried off.

PFG said they received an e-mail from Bebel which said they could not honour the match because it was "against their principles".

"Sorry, but because of the name of your team and in keeping with the principles of the team, which is a team of practising Muslims, we cannot play against you," said the e-mail, according to PFG's co-founder and current president Pascal Brethes.

It added: "Our convictions are stronger than a game of football. Sorry to have informed you so late."

PFG believe the decision was "homophobic", and have threatened to press charges "if Bebel continue to carry on like this", according to Brethes....

So suspend the team until they agree to play. Problem solved.

Your anti-Islamic rhetoric is getting weak. A soccer match? Who gives a fuck? :lol:

Yes, it's a Muslims Hate Gays Thread...

They Execute them, they don't just Deny them the Absurdity of Redifining Marriage in Islam...

Religion of Peace and Love, in Deed.

:)

peace...

no wonder you hate the muslims.

Unlike you, I don't Sympathize or Excuse a Religion that Executes People for Exercising Free Will...

But Please, continue giving them Cover in your Lame Attempts at Calling me a Fag, you Shut-in...

Say Hi to Jesso for me when you see her, by the way. ;)

peace...

Yes, it's a Muslims Hate Gays Thread...

They Execute them, they don't just Deny them the Absurdity of Redifining Marriage in Islam...

Religion of Peace and Love, in Deed.

peace...

Unlike you, I don't Sympathize or Excuse a Religion that Executes People for Exercising Free Will...

But Please, continue giving them Cover in your Lame Attempts at Calling me a Fag, you Shut-in...

peace...

more crying from the mal:lol:

i dont sympathize or excuse any religion, i think they are all stupid, and they all have ridiculous crap in their holy books.

peace...

i dont sympathize or excuse any religion, i think they are all stupid, and they all have ridiculous crap in their holy books.

^Again with the Evasions... Who, in this Century is Stoning and Executing People for Choices that don't Harm anyone else?...

peace...

peace...

^Again with the Evasions... Who, in this Century is Stoning and Executing People for Choices that don't Harm anyone else?...

peace...

these christians kill their kids because they think they are posessed by the devil, you are correct, religion is an evil influence upon people.

Parents: Baby killed because demon-possessed | KETKnbc.com | The News Station

Millionaire killed daughter 'he thought was Satan' - Telegraph

As Officials Recalled Elisa's Fatal Abuse, Another Girl Lay Dying - The New York Times

peace...

these christians kill their kids because they think they are posessed by the devil, you are correct, religion is an evil influence upon people.

As Officials Recalled Elisa's Fatal Abuse, Another Girl Lay Dying - The New York Times

Yeah, Individuals Actions are NOT Analagous to the Dictation of a Religion and it's Leaders, not only in the Church, but in Governments that are Controlled by Islam...

Why do you Stretch so Hard to Defend Islam?...

Islam as a Religion and in the Countries it Controls the Governments of Actively Execute Humans for Personal Choices that Harm no Person...

They also Execute Women for simple Accusations of Infidelity...

Christianity in the Modern Day does NOT Advocate for this, so why do you Insist on Defending Islam?...

peace...

peace...

Yeah, Individuals Actions are NOT Analagous to the Dictation of a Religion and it's Leaders, not only in the Church, but in Governments that are Controlled by Islam...

Islam as a Religion and in the Countries it Controls the Governments of Actively Execute Humans for Personal Choices that Harm no Person...

Christianity in the Modern Day does NOT Advocate for this, so why do you Insist on Defending Islam?...

peace...

why do you insist on defending christians killing children they believe are posessed by the devil? i know you are slow but i have already condemned religion in this thread, and islam is a religion.

peace...

why do you insist on defending christians killing children they believe are posessed by the devil? i know you are slow but i have already condemned religion in this thread, and islam is a religion.

You Repeatedly Fail to Make the Distinction between Islam that Advocates in Religion and Law that Homosexuals be Executed, and Christianity that Advocates for Forgiving the Sin...

When you are Honest enough to Stop Evading Reality, let me Know...

peace...

peace...

You Repeatedly Fail to Make the Distinction between Islam that Advocates in Religion and Law that Homosexuals be Executed, and Christianity that Advocates for Forgiving the Sin...

When you are Honest enough to Stop Evading Reality, let me Know...

peace...

the old testament is part of the christian bible, old testament is as violent as the koran, like already stated all religion is stupid and hinders mankind, and regarding your views on religion i believe it is from your holy book where it is stated:

Luke 6:42 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,' when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother's eye.

You never see gay people in Muslim countries. Why?

They Execute them...

Christians, those Vile Sons-of-Bitches, Welcome them into the Church and Ask that they Pray with them to End the Sin...

But Islam is Tolerant, and if anything, the Victim of us.

Just as those who Look for Fault here while Ignoring Barbaric, Animalistic Behaviours that are a Standard in Islam and in Islamic Nations.

peace...

the old testament is part of the christian bible, old testament is as violent as the koran, like already stated all religion is stupid and hinders mankind, and regarding your views on religion i believe it is from your holy book where it is stated:

Luke 6:42 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,' when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother's eye.

Again... What Religion and it's Leaders and what Countries and it's Leaders using which Religion is Executing Innoncent People for Exercising their Free Will to the Harm of NO Person?...

Islam... Islamic Nations.

I am Sorry that a Fellow American who has the Luxury of Free Speech is Incapable of Acknowledging this Distinction, but it Appears that you are just that Person.

Good Afterlunch Noose, this Broken Record was Old YEARS ago, and it always Ends Bad.

peace...

Forum List

Back