All that running is gay

Statements Against Terror
Noble Laws of Islam which forbid all forms of attacks on innocents
“All Muslims ought to be united against all those who terrorize the innocents,
It’s not courageous to attack innocent children, women and civilians
There is no terrorism or a threat to civilians in jihad [religious struggle].”

Lies plain and simple lies.

Again... What Religion and it's Leaders and what Countries and it's Leaders using which Religion is Executing Innoncent People for Exercising their Free Will to the Harm of NO Person?...

Islam... Islamic Nations.

I am Sorry that a Fellow American who has the Luxury of Free Speech is Incapable of Acknowledging this Distinction, but it Appears that you are just that Person.

Good Afterlunch Noose, this Broken Record was Old YEARS ago, and it always Ends Bad.

:)

peace...

You are taking the actions of a few and trying to cast it on the whole. Youre argument is ignorant to say the least. You are dismissed.

Entire Islamic Nations that have these Laws are NOT a "Few"...

You have Dismissed NOTHING, Except the Facts.

:)

peace...

What Islamic Nations?

I see no reason to "care" about Islam. it is a genocidal street gang that calls for my death.
I object to Islam, I do not care about it.
You are dismissed.

Generalizing is ignorance.
I did not generalize, I was specific.

"It (Islam) is a genocidal street gang that calls for my death".

You are implying every Muslim in this world calls for your death. Yes, you generalized.

Let's set the record straight!
Imam Tammam Adi Ph.D of the Islamic Cultural Center, Eugene, Oregon, tackles widespread misconceptions and stereotypes about Muslims and Islam and the sets out the reality.

Allah: Just means God in Arabic, the same God we all worship.

jihad: Often mistranslated "holy war," especially against the West, the more accurate Arabic meaning is "struggle." Jihad is the struggle to control one's lower instincts. Jihad also means to use a fair war to give a nation freedom of religion if all other means fail. Islam's main proclamation is "No compulsion in religion" Koran 2:255. The Afghani Mujahideen (those who do jihad) fought against the atheist Russians to keep their freedom of religion. Unfortunately, chaos ensued.

extremism: "We made you a nation that should take the middle way in all its affairs before all humanity . . ." (2:143) "God does not love the excessive ones." (6:141)

suicide "martyrdom": "Do not kill yourselves." (4:29). Self-killers are condemned to hell. Even killing oneself to end extreme pain is unacceptable. Some radical sects, considered non-Muslim by most, view suicide-killing as legitimate.

martyrdom: A martyr (Arabic shaheed=witness) is somebody who dies as a witness for goodness or a witness against evil. A martyr testifies before God about the evil-doers that killed him/her and about the goodness his/her death creates in society.

terrorism: The punishment for those who wreak havoc is extremely harsh (5:33-34). Terrorism has as little to do with Islam as burning a cross to terrorize a black family has to do with Christianity. Terrorism is often done by haters of Islam, peace and justice to sabotage good Muslims causes such as peace settlements, democracy movements and modernization. No Islamic teaching supports terrorism.

on killing innocent people: "And do not kill the soul that God gave sanctity to except by law." (17:33) The Koran tells us that killing one person is like killing all humanity.

family values: Husbands and wives serve each other. Muslim families cherish traditional family values and close relations with the extended family. Women may work and own businesses, but the husband alone has the duty to provide for the family. Children are expected to take care of their parents when they get old.

treatment of women: Misinformation about this subject has fanned much of the hatred about Muslims. Here is what we are really taught: (1) Paradise is under the "feet" of the mother; (2) a good wife is half a man's religion, (3) men are ordered to "treat them in good ways," (Koran 4:19) and that, in the words of the Prophet Mohammed in his last sermon, (4) "the best of you is the one that is best to his wife."

four wives: Islam was the first religion to limit the number of wives. But the taking of more than one wife was meant to happen only when there was social necessity, such a during war times when there were a large number of widows and orphans. A husband is required to treat each wife with absolute fairness and equality and to have only one wife if he doubts he can be fair. Polygamy is illegal in America and, according to Islam, Muslims are bound by American law.

scarves for women: This is based on a verse in the Koran. "And let them spread their scarves over their shirt openings and not show their natural adornment . . ." (24:31) If Muslim women choose not to cover their head, there is no Islamic law punishing them or coercing them. Styles of dress are cultural and vary according to culture throughout the Islamic world.

female genital mutilation: This is found in some African countries and is a very painful tribal practice passed down to the present day. It is not based on Islamic teaching. Many Muslim women, such as the wife of the late Anwar Sadat, are working hard to eliminate the practice.

Deviations from the Islamic norm are cultural or political biases not based on Islam.

Widespread misconceptions and stereotypes about Muslims and Islam and the reality

JScott

Imam Tammam Adi Ph.D of the Islamic Cultural Center, Eugene, Oregon, tackles widespread misconceptions and stereotypes about Muslims and Islam and the sets out the reality.

False Allah is the word for the god in Arabic the word for god in Arabic is ilah
jihad: Often mistranslated "holy war," especially against the West, the more accurate Arabic meaning is "struggle." Jihad is the struggle to control one's lower instincts. Jihad also means to use a fair war to give a nation freedom of religion if all other means fail. Islam's main proclamation is "No compulsion in religion" Koran 2:255. The Afghani Mujahideen (those who do jihad) fought against the atheist Russians to keep their freedom of religion. Unfortunately, chaos ensued.
Mien Kamph also means my struggle
The meaning of words is based on how they are presently taught as well as how they have been taught in history.

mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture844-xjihad.jpg

The passage itself can be found in two places. It is on page 54 of my copy of the Noble Qur’an translation by Muhammad Khan and distributed by “King Fahd Complex for the Printing of the Holy Qur’an—The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques. It is a footnote to Qur’an 2.190 and is designed to explain Jihad according to Allah as this is the first time the word is used.

And it can be found on page 580 of the Islamic University of Medina’s translation of Sahih al-Bukhari’s Hadith. There it opens Bukhari’s Book of Jihad.

In both cases, the Islamic scholars are condensing Allah’s and Muhammad’s teachings on Jihad to a single paragraph.

extremism: "We made you a nation that should take the middle way in all its affairs before all humanity . . ." (2:143) "God does not love the excessive ones." (6:141)
Don’t be such a fanatic!
What is the ruling on a person who, when he is advised with regard to an action which goes against sharee’ah, immediately says, “Don’t be such a fanatic and so extreme; be moderate.” We hope you can explain what moderation is.

Praise be to Allaah.

Whoever is advised concerning something that is haraam according to sharee’ah, so that he can avoid it or give it up, or is told of an obligation so that he can fulfil it, then he says something like this, is doing wrong. What he should do, if he is advised, is to thank the person who has offered the advice, then he should look at himself and if the advice was justified, then he should avoid the haraam thing and do what is obligatory. As far as his comment “you are a fanatic” is concerned, fanaticism, laxity and moderation are all to be understood in reference to sharee’ah. Whatever is in accordance with sharee’ah is moderate; whatever exceeds that is extreme and whatever falls short of that is laxity. The standard in all cases is sharee’ah and the meaning of moderation is that which is in accordance with the sharee’ah. Whatever is in accordance with sharee’ah is moderate.

From the fatwas of Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen

suicide "martyrdom": "Do not kill yourselves." (4:29). Self-killers are condemned to hell. Even killing oneself to end extreme pain is unacceptable. Some radical sects, considered non-Muslim by most, view suicide-killing as legitimate.
Proof that some radical sects are considered non muslim by most.

terrorism: The punishment for those who wreak havoc is extremely harsh (5:33-34). Terrorism has as little to do with Islam as burning a cross to terrorize a black family has to do with Christianity. Terrorism is often done by haters of Islam, peace and justice to sabotage good Muslims causes such as peace settlements, democracy movements and modernization. No Islamic teaching supports terrorism.

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).
CRCC: Center For Muslim-Jewish Engagement: Resources: Religious Texts
Volume 1, Book 7, Number 331:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
The Prophet said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me.
1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.
2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.
3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me.
4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection). 5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.

33:21. Indeed in the Messenger of Allâh (Muhammad ) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allâh and the Last Day and remembers Allâh much.

on killing innocent people: "And do not kill the soul that God gave sanctity to except by law." (17:33) The Koran tells us that killing one person is like killing all humanity.
5:32 . Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind,
The meaning of mischief

You are apt to believe anything that agrees with your bigotry since you have no actual knowledge of your own.
Please do not post opinion of persons whose veracity you don’t even have the slightest idea of , nor first inkling of how to ascertain the truth or falsehood of their claims .

"It (Islam) is a genocidal street gang that calls for my death".

You are implying every Muslim in this world calls for your death. Yes, you generalized.
That is what you have inferred, you are generalizing.

Well then, explain what you meant then.

My meaning was plain.

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 163(a):
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

That the Prophet said, "My livelihood is under the shade of my spear (from war booty), and he who disobeys my orders will be humiliated by paying the Jizya.

Last edited:
JScott

False Allah is the word for the god in Arabic the word for god in Arabic is ilah
Mien Kamph also means my struggle
The meaning of words is based on how they are presently taught as well as how they have been taught in history.

mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture844-xjihad.jpg

The passage itself can be found in two places. It is on page 54 of my copy of the Noble Qur’an translation by Muhammad Khan and distributed by “King Fahd Complex for the Printing of the Holy Qur’an—The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques. It is a footnote to Qur’an 2.190 and is designed to explain Jihad according to Allah as this is the first time the word is used.

And it can be found on page 580 of the Islamic University of Medina’s translation of Sahih al-Bukhari’s Hadith. There it opens Bukhari’s Book of Jihad.

In both cases, the Islamic scholars are condensing Allah’s and Muhammad’s teachings on Jihad to a single paragraph.

Don’t be such a fanatic!
What is the ruling on a person who, when he is advised with regard to an action which goes against sharee’ah, immediately says, “Don’t be such a fanatic and so extreme; be moderate.” We hope you can explain what moderation is.

Praise be to Allaah.

Whoever is advised concerning something that is haraam according to sharee’ah, so that he can avoid it or give it up, or is told of an obligation so that he can fulfil it, then he says something like this, is doing wrong. What he should do, if he is advised, is to thank the person who has offered the advice, then he should look at himself and if the advice was justified, then he should avoid the haraam thing and do what is obligatory. As far as his comment “you are a fanatic” is concerned, fanaticism, laxity and moderation are all to be understood in reference to sharee’ah. Whatever is in accordance with sharee’ah is moderate; whatever exceeds that is extreme and whatever falls short of that is laxity. The standard in all cases is sharee’ah and the meaning of moderation is that which is in accordance with the sharee’ah. Whatever is in accordance with sharee’ah is moderate.

From the fatwas of Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen

Proof that some radical sects are considered non muslim by most.

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).
Volume 1, Book 7, Number 331:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
The Prophet said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me.
1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.
2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.
3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me.
4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection). 5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.

33:21. Indeed in the Messenger of Allâh (Muhammad ) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allâh and the Last Day and remembers Allâh much.

5:32 . Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind,
The meaning of mischief

You are apt to believe anything that agrees with your bigotry since you have no actual knowledge of your own.
Please do not post opinion of persons whose veracity you don’t even have the slightest idea of , nor first inkling of how to ascertain the truth or falsehood of their claims .

That is what you have inferred, you are generalizing.

Well then, explain what you meant then.

My meaning was plain.

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 163(a):
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

That the Prophet said, "My livelihood is under the shade of my spear (from war booty), and he who disobeys my orders will be humiliated by paying the Jizya.

No changing bigotry.

No changing bigotry.
False claims of bigotry are an insufficient answer to Islams intolerance nor its genocidal supremacy policies that come directly from the Quran.
Rather than parade your ignorance around , don't hold strong opinions about things you don't understand.

No changing bigotry.
False claims of bigotry are an insufficient answer to Islams intolerance nor its genocidal supremacy policies that come directly from the Quran.
Rather than parade your ignorance around , don't hold strong opinions about things you don't understand.

What makes you an expert? I understand more than you might think.

It is plain for all to see, you are a bigot.

To say people, by the millions, would want to be a part a religion that condones what you suggest is just ignorance.

People join a religion in the search for inner peace not inner turmoil.

No changing bigotry.

What makes you an expert? I understand more than you might think.

It is plain for all to see, you are a bigot.

To say people, by the millions, would want to be a part a religion that condones what you suggest is just ignorance.

I rarely post about muslims .
I do not post opinions.

I concern myself with the parts of Islam that concern me. Jihad and disbelief.

No major school of fiqh or faqih produces a differing of opinion when it comes to these topics

No traditional interpretion of scriptural Islam differs from how I understand Islam.

No Tafsir that follows the Quran and sunna arrives at an opinions that differ from mine .
No Qiya or ijima or fatwa based of fiqh, has given me any reason to not believe what I believe Islamic scripture says.

I do not , unlike you suggest you claim, to know the inner working of muslims mind.

Since you know so much, please produce an opinion from any Islamic school of thought that states abrogates these Islamic tenants .

8:39
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world[]]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do
2:193.
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc193

http://www.ummah.com/what-is-islam/quran/noble/

Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

How did you arrive at this abhijna, or is it another manifestation of your prejudice?

Im all for being be wrong about Islam and jihad .
It will take considerable facts to prove me wrong.
Arguments like :Bigot,
your taking the Quran out of context,
you have to speak and read arabic to understand the Quran.
there is no such thing as taqiyya ,naskh etc ,
the sunna doesn't matter
are not going to work.
I have the facts on my side.

Please convince me I dont want to be right and Im willing to listen.

There is nothing there that proves non muslims are innocent according to Islamic scripture let alone unequivocally innocent.
Nothing is unequivocal - you, for example, have chosen to irrationally cling to your ignorant belief that the Qur'an issues an open-ended call for the general slaughter of disbelievers. You do not care that your "interpretation" contradicts that of nearly every other Muslim, including undisputed jurisprudential experts such as Shaykh Qaradawi. You care only that you can twist the words of the Qur'an so that your anti-Islamic prating seems justified to those ignorant of Islam's true teachings.

To suggest it would be Islamically sensiable to fight to
3) Restoring the veneration and respect to the US as a sole superpower in the world
Is so ludicrous is is laughable.
What's truly laughable is that you attempt to pass off heretical nonsense as bona fide Islamic teachings. In the fatwah, the quoted statement is listed among the objectives of the US military, not in the body of the answer itself. Either way, restoring respect for the US is less contrary to Islamic interests than allowing the perpetrators of numerous atrocities against innocents to go unpunished for their crimes against humanity and the mockery they've made of Islam. The certified experts who authored the fatwah realize this; heretical hacks and the ignorant pseudo-Christians who support them clearly do not.

The USA is a kafir state that rules through mans laws not the laws of sharia.
All governments in existence are kafir governments with contrived laws; this has been true since 632 CE. The United States is not hostile towards the Islamic religion. Because it upholds the religious and civil rights of Muslims and most others, it is a legitimate state and violent aggression towards it is wholly unjustified.

Allaah has commanded us to refer matters to His judgement and to establish Sharee‘ah, and He has forbidden us to rule with anything else, as is clear from a number of aayaat in the Qur’aan, such as the aayaat in Soorat al-Maa’idah (5) which discuss ruling according to what Allaah has revealed, and mention the following topics:
The author's implication that the government of his own country acts in accordance with Shariah is one of the more ridiculous things I've heard today.

Im all for being be wrong about Islam and jihad .
You've done a great job so far, then.

You have made it abundantly clear that you're unwilling to listen to the truth about Islam regardless of whether it's shared by me or by an acknowledged mujtahid.

Can you produce a link to an argument by mujtahid Qaradawi that concludes the Tafsir of Ibn kathir is unreliable?

Forum List

Back