All that running is gay

the old testament is part of the christian bible, old testament is as violent as the koran, like already stated all religion is stupid and hinders mankind, and regarding your views on religion i believe it is from your holy book where it is stated:

Luke 6:42 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,' when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother's eye.

Again... What Religion and it's Leaders and what Countries and it's Leaders using which Religion is Executing Innoncent People for Exercising their Free Will to the Harm of NO Person?...

Islam... Islamic Nations.

I am Sorry that a Fellow American who has the Luxury of Free Speech is Incapable of Acknowledging this Distinction, but it Appears that you are just that Person.

Good Afterlunch Noose, this Broken Record was Old YEARS ago, and it always Ends Bad.

:)

peace...

yey you keep coming back for more, and you still do not acknowledge the guilt of other religions.

the old testament is part of the christian bible, old testament is as violent as the koran, like already stated all religion is stupid and hinders mankind, and regarding your views on religion i believe it is from your holy book where it is stated:

Again... What Religion and it's Leaders and what Countries and it's Leaders using which Religion is Executing Innoncent People for Exercising their Free Will to the Harm of NO Person?...

I am Sorry that a Fellow American who has the Luxury of Free Speech is Incapable of Acknowledging this Distinction, but it Appears that you are just that Person.

Good Afterlunch Noose, this Broken Record was Old YEARS ago, and it always Ends Bad.

peace...

yey you keep coming back for more, and you still do not acknowledge the guilt of other religions.

Not only is that a Lie, because you Know Better, I have Denounced the Scum Individuals who Claim Christianity and then Protest our Fallen's Funerals for Publicity as the Scum that this Species has to Offer...

You on the other hand, when Presented with the Facts of what Islam does TODAY as a Matter of Practice in Religious Leadership in the ME and in Governmental Leadership, Insist on Spreading that Murderous Tyranny around to Christianity's Lack of Embracing Homosexuality...

Killing a Homosexual Brutally as Opossed to not Accepting them as "Married" is a Distinction that an Honest Person should be able to Acknowledge...

Your Repeated Insistance on NOT Acknowledging it is Illustrative.

peace...

peace...

Not only is that a Lie, because you Know Better, I have Denounced the Scum Individuals who Claim Christianity and then Protest our Fallen's Funerals for Publicity as the Scum that this Species has to Offer...

You on the other hand, when Presented with the Facts of what Islam does TODAY as a Matter of Practice in Religious Leadership in the ME and in Governmental Leadership, Insist on Spreading that Murderous Tyranny around to Christianity's Lack of Embracing Homosexuality...

Killing a Homosexual Brutally as Opossed to not Accepting them as "Married" is a Distinction that an Honest Person should be able to Acknowledge...

peace...

an ounce of bigotry and hatred or a ton of bigotry and hatred is still bigotry and hatred.

peace...

an ounce of bigotry and hatred or a ton of bigotry and hatred is still bigotry and hatred.

It's Disgusting that you can Actually Rationalize that way...

Thanks for the Honesty.

peace...

peace...

It's Disgusting that you can Actually Rationalize that way...

Thanks for the Honesty.

peace...

its disgusting that you do not acknowledge you and your own religions hatred and evil in this matter, like i already stated all religions, yours and the muslims, are despicable and bad for mankind.

Ignore that ignoramus, He is to feeble minded to understand that he is defending Islam by fabricating moral equivalences where none actually exist .

Ignore that ignoramus, He is to feeble minded to understand that he is defending Islam by fabricating moral equivalences where none actually exist .

I Hold out Hope for Noose... That he will Eventually be Honest on this Issue.

He Knows...

What I don't Understand is why the Insistance on Excusing the Murderous Brutality...

What's the Origin of that Mentality?...

peace...

He Knows...

What I don't Understand is why the Insistance on Excusing the Murderous Brutality...

peace...

obviously you dont understand a lot of things as no excuses for what any religion does was made by me.

He Knows...

peace...

obviously you dont understand a lot of things as no excuses for what any religion does was made by me.

Shameless...

peace...

Forum List

Back