All that running is gay

rugby.jpg

Look what happens when you are involved with soccer

sorry those are rugby players........
Well that doesn't make soccer any better.

yes the enitre world is wrong and the us is right.......

CRETEIL, France -- A gay football club in a Paris suburb have protested to local league chiefs after being snubbed for a scheduled match by a fellow league side.

Paris Foot Gay (PFG) were set to play fellow Creteil side Bebel, who are composed of mainly Muslim players, but the evening before the match Bebel cried off.

PFG said they received an e-mail from Bebel which said they could not honour the match because it was "against their principles".

"Sorry, but because of the name of your team and in keeping with the principles of the team, which is a team of practising Muslims, we cannot play against you," said the e-mail, according to PFG's co-founder and current president Pascal Brethes.

It added: "Our convictions are stronger than a game of football. Sorry to have informed you so late."

PFG believe the decision was "homophobic", and have threatened to press charges "if Bebel continue to carry on like this", according to Brethes....

I dont see the big deal. Its the choice of the muslim team, in my opinion. It wouldnt bother me but it does them. They gay team will just have to miss one.

CRETEIL, France -- A gay football club in a Paris suburb have protested to local league chiefs after being snubbed for a scheduled match by a fellow league side.

Paris Foot Gay (PFG) were set to play fellow Creteil side Bebel, who are composed of mainly Muslim players, but the evening before the match Bebel cried off.

PFG said they received an e-mail from Bebel which said they could not honour the match because it was "against their principles".

"Sorry, but because of the name of your team and in keeping with the principles of the team, which is a team of practising Muslims, we cannot play against you," said the e-mail, according to PFG's co-founder and current president Pascal Brethes.

It added: "Our convictions are stronger than a game of football. Sorry to have informed you so late."

PFG believe the decision was "homophobic", and have threatened to press charges "if Bebel continue to carry on like this", according to Brethes....

I dont see the big deal. Its the choice of the muslim team, in my opinion. It wouldnt bother me but it does them. They gay team will just have to miss one.

should a christian french team be able to refuse to play the muslims because they don't believe jesus is the son of god......how about the cartoon team because muslims will kill them for drawing pictures of their pedophile leader....

so is this a hate gays or hate muslims thread?

Actually, I think it's an anti-soccer or anti-France thread.

Or maybe it is a commentary on the rudeness of cancelling a game on short notice. mal

Last edited:
Well that doesn't make soccer any better.

Rugby cool
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSdjLyGA8Oc]YouTube - Hurling-A Real Mans Game!!! Music Video by Adam Tuohy[/ame]
Hurling ultra cool
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpP30ADVTfA]YouTube - Canada Beats Scotland and Becomes Curling Champs[/ame]
curling kool
Soccer nope.

and the us sucks at all of them....

should a christian french team be able to refuse to play the muslims because they don't believe jesus is the son of god......how about the cartoon team because muslims will kill them for drawing pictures of their pedophile leader....

Yip, its their choice. Even pros decide they dont want to play if they dont agree with something. Its not like sports is anything important in this world.

Yip, its their choice. Even pros decide they dont want to play if they dont agree with something. Its not like sports is anything important in this world.

sports is one of the few activities that brings different cultures nations etc.... together.....

sports is one of the few activities that brings different cultures nations etc.... together.....
As long as muslims are happy
London's Olympic Park toilets to turn away from Mecca out of respect for Islamic law | Mail Online

Rugby cool
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSdjLyGA8Oc]YouTube - Hurling-A Real Mans Game!!! Music Video by Adam Tuohy[/ame]
Hurling ultra cool
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpP30ADVTfA]YouTube - Canada Beats Scotland and Becomes Curling Champs[/ame]
curling kool
Soccer nope.

and the us sucks at all of them....

good then they wont catch on....Curling is one of dumbest things i have ever witnessed...

Forum List

Back