All right you crackberry heads...

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
Have i got the thing for you. Well, for just about anyone who has a mobile device...in the cold.

One of the most annoying things during winter time when your hands are cold.... gloves. gloves are just not going to cut it as you cant "type" They look like they actually may work.

This is just the thing.... or if nothing else a great stocking stuffer gift

quirky3.jpg

quirky1.jpg

quirky2.jpg

LMAO.

BlackBerry are giving away free shit as an apology for their 3 day disaster.... I'm downloading an app for voice to text. For the same reasons! Cold hands!!!

LMAO.

BlackBerry are giving away free shit as an apology for their 3 day disaster.... I'm downloading an app for voice to text. For the same reasons! Cold hands!!!

It's right on the phone app list. Nice. Downloading Bejeweled for free. :) Such a nice word.

LMAO.

It's right on the phone app list. Nice. Downloading Bejeweled for free. :) Such a nice word.

Yep. Shedloads of free shit... and decent free shit! RIM Rocks! I love my BlackBerry!

Disclaimer: Not as much as I'm gonna love my new BlackBerry..... not long now!

LMAO.

Yep. Shedloads of free shit... and decent free shit! RIM Rocks! I love my BlackBerry!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4-a2QvcDWU]NEW RIM BlackBerry COLT 2012 | First QNX Smart Phone | Features | Specs Review | Release Date - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4-a2QvcDWU]NEW RIM BlackBerry COLT 2012 | First QNX Smart Phone | Features | Specs Review | Release Date - YouTube[/ame]

Single Core?

:eek: I had not seen this one! Now I have to check it out to decide whether I should wait for it.... damn you Ropey! :lol:

Single Core?

:eek: I had not seen this one! Now I have to check it out to decide whether I should wait for it.... damn you Ropey! :lol:

It's a single core processor. I hope it's a mistake.

I didn't even look... mainly because I'm working right now... posting drive bys. LOL.

I like BlackBerry. I don't care what Anroidheads think... BB is excellent for the way I run my comms. And almost everyone I know uses it... because... for keeping in touch around the world it's the best. Simple. Texting around the world is not free for the vast majority of people.... but it is with BlackBerry.

I didn't even look... mainly because I'm working right now... posting drive bys. LOL.

I like BlackBerry. I don't care what Anroidheads think... BB is excellent for the way I run my comms. And almost everyone I know uses it... because... for keeping in touch around the world it's the best. Simple. Texting around the world is not free for the vast majority of people.... but it is with BlackBerry.

I just want them to come out with a tres, tres cool phone, but with the keypad. I appreciate the security of the Rim model.

Forum List

Back