looking for an app that does.....(see message)

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
ok so, I open up the following apps and have them open and flip between them all during the day;

2 excel srpdshts, 1 Notepad file, 2 Word doc.s ..\

I would like to hit/tap/select 1 icon app etc. and just have them all open in the predetermined sizes and positions I had them open in last time, or when I exit......

ok so, I open up the following apps and have them open and flip between them all during the day;

I would like to hit/tap/select 1 icon app etc. and just have them all open in the predetermined sizes and positions I had them open in last time, or when I exit......

Ubuntu........ :eusa_whistle:

(If you are using Windows)

Right-click on the desktop and choose "New" document, text file, etc. Save them on the desktop to the names you wish them to be or a template name for you to "Save As" in another name.

Change the dimensions of each app, and then close the app. It will open to that size and placement unless you delete the saved settings. Put them all in a folder and choose to start this folder up as a task. Save the task to your desktop as an icon.

Double-click the task and you should good for the go.

Dude you so need to switch to ubuntu or Mint.

(If you are using Windows)

Right-click on the desktop and choose "New" document, text file, etc. Save them on the desktop to the names you wish them to be or a template name for you to "Save As" in another name.

Change the dimensions of each app, and then close the app. It will open to that size and placement unless you delete the saved settings. Put them all in a folder and choose to start this folder up as a task. Save the task to your desktop as an icon.

Double-click the task and you should good for the go.

I am and will try that tomorrow when I go in, I already have them sized named and saved.

Dude you so need to switch to ubuntu or Mint.

thx but, its a work computer:doubt:no can do....

Forum List

Back