All Right People! Nut Crackin' Time! Discuss Election Returns Here as they Come In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came up with it? I don't live in Nevada moron! The reports are coming out of Nevada.

For someone who isn't going to vote, you sure seem to mind the rest of US discussing voting irregularities. What do you care?

The sour grapes are coming!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I shall forgive you for your poor attempt to spin the fact that you're proposing an election fraud conspiracy for your intellectual capacities would fail a kindergartner.

Please spam me with more smileys.

Look at the liberal who is upset we are discussing the attempt by liberals to cause problems with the vote.

You notice they always get upset when conservatives discuss their shenanigans?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And you never attempt to prove the connection but that won't stop you from claiming a false victory, will it? You're the intellectual equivalent of a stillbirth.

My polling place is in a mall and it's always super busy with a line longer than fuck. But atleast the line goes past the Orange Julius. :D

If the giant ass pretzel place is next door, you're in bidness! :eusa_drool:

It actually goes through the huge ass food court. And this year I'm leaving the Beano at home.

Sorry bastards. :eusa_whistle:

You know how I keep saying liberalism is an eternal battle against the obvious? The post above is a beautiful example of this.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So will you slice your tits off with the butter knife or the chainsaw? Go out and choose your instrument of choice!

This is your liberal! I thought they said the Tea Party was the body that was violent.

And with this I also now know that figures of speech are beyond your comprehension.

Maybe if I tell you in "smiley?"

This is you: :eusa_drool:

Last edited:
The sour grapes from liberals is already coming in!

Aw! Poor wittle liberals!

But it's nut cracking time!

Here's some nut cracking to keep you entertained until the returns come in!

It's NUT CRACKING TIME PEOPLE! GO VOTE AND GIVE THE LIBERALS SOMETHING TO REALLY BE SOUR ABOUT!!!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7lYWNIxZGU

Ah, I think I've figured this gal out. She's been hanging around Willow's campfire too long crackin' them thar nuts.

them-liberals.jpg

Oh, no that's liberal women above.

Conservative women look like this!

conservative_women.jpg

Franken vs. Coleman??????????????? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is your big evidence of liberal victory?

An election stolen by lawyers and "recounts."

Oh PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As IF the ONLY STATE TO VOTE FOR MONDALE IN 1984 is proof of how the country is going in the first place??????????

I have FAMILY in Minnesota! TRUST ME, I KNOW HOW PEOPLE IN MINNESOTA think. :lol::lol:

The fact they think someone like Franken, who was such an asshole even SNL no longer wanted him, proudly represents that state, says all you need to KNOW about Minnesota.

But if that "victory" makes you feel good, you be my guest.

That was then, this is 2010 baby! Let's see what the results are going to be in 2010, shall we???????

Franken! BWahahaaaa! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're barely worth any more time, but I'll try again, genius: YOU implied that the Franken win was historically long ago. I responded that it was only two years ago, period, end of discussion on point. But YOU had to reply again going into your usual tirade about liberals. To which I then used code (--->whoosh--->) to imply that my Franken/Coleman statement went right over your head. So NOW, you're back here all tantrummy again wanting to get into another fucking debate over the merits of liberalism vs. conservatism by using Al Franken as your prop.

Go play with your Palin doll, honey. You've become like the bratty little kid tugging at a grownup's pantleg demanding attention because you finally brought home a C in arithmetic instead of an F.

Honey, I will NEVER stop discussing the merits of conservatism over liberalism.

However, I was responding to this:
Heck didn't it take close to a year to decide that one in WI last time?

I didn't even bother responding to the Franken comment, (until you brought it up again) because it was so ridiculously false it wasn't worth bothering with.

It was pretty obvious by the shenanigans in Minnesota that Franken no more won in 2008, than Gore won in 2000.

So who doesn't get it?

Not the Franken thing. I didn't even think it worth my time discussing Franken

You responded to ME, and I didn't say that.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Why don't we wait until the results come in to see who's the idiot!

I've been warning liberals about this day since Obama win in 2008.

:D

See if you really knew anything historical about political cycles, you would already know not to count your chickens before they hatch. Tomrrow will see the same lawmakers still in place. Your new ones won't be sworn in until January. And thereafter, they'll wander the great halls of the Capital building with their heads up their asses, because if they do indeed become spoilers for the GOP's chances in 2012, your "gloating" will be shortlived.

NOW who's counting his chickens before they hatched? :lol::lol::lol:

You tell me to wait until the returns come in and then YOU tell me what will happen anyway!

Hypocrisy watch!

Sorry, chickie, but tomorrow will be the same as yesterday. You can start counting your eggs in January. Get it? (Uh, of course not...what am I thinking...)

My polling place is in a mall and it's always super busy with a line longer than fuck. But atleast the line goes past the Orange Julius. :D

If the giant ass pretzel place is next door, you're in bidness! :eusa_drool:

It actually goes through the huge ass food court. And this year I'm leaving the Beano at home.

Sorry bastards. :eusa_whistle:

Damn! Skip the pretzel and get the corndog! Voting and food on a stick.....it's better than going to the state fair!

Honey, it's pretty hypocritical of YOU to complain about sour grapes!

How so, opaque one with the thirty smileys?

I've tried to shame her into stopping that childish practice. Now I'm just thinking she has stuttering fingers.

And I don't pay attention because the real childishness and HYPOCRISY comes from liberals who lecture us about how we should be okay with burning the flag, or someone writing a book about assasinating Bush, or protestors with signs like Code Pink.

That's okay! That's "free speech!" That's "free expression."

BUT a line of smilies representing a conservative of good cheer laughing at the stupidity of liberalism? THAT'S DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!! :eusa_snooty:

And that's why you all can kiss my Tea Party ass, because I'll keep right on living by that first amendment and laughing at you liberal pukes until the Good Lord finally calls me home.

Put all the sour grapes on that you want.

It'll just make me laugh all the more, because I know what's behind your objections to my laughter!

I shall forgive you for your poor attempt to spin the fact that you're proposing an election fraud conspiracy for your intellectual capacities would fail a kindergartner.

Look at the liberal who is upset we are discussing the attempt by liberals to cause problems with the vote.

And you never attempt to prove the connection but that won't stop you from claiming a false victory, will it? You're the intellectual equivalent of a stillbirth.

I have to "prove" the connection to note Fox News was covering voting irregularities?

Man you are really running scared about this, aren't you?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I came up with it? I don't live in Nevada moron! The reports are coming out of Nevada.

For someone who isn't going to vote, you sure seem to mind the rest of US discussing voting irregularities. What do you care?

The sour grapes are coming!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What attempt would that be? Is there breaking news somewhere?

How so, opaque one with the thirty smileys?

I've tried to shame her into stopping that childish practice. Now I'm just thinking she has stuttering fingers.

And I don't pay attention because the real childishness and HYPOCRISY comes from liberals who lecture us about how we should be okay with burning the flag, or someone writing a book about assasinating Bush, or protestors with signs like Code Pink.

That's okay! That's "free speech!" That's "free expression."

BUT a line of smilies representing a conservative of good cheer laughing at the stupidity of liberalism? THAT'S DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!! :eusa_snooty:

And that's why you all can kiss my Tea Party ass, because I'll keep right on living by that first amendment and laughing at you liberal pukes until the Good Lord finally calls me home.

Put all the sour grapes on that you want.

It'll just make me laugh all the more, because I know what's behind your objections to my laughter!

Yeah, the protest signs and your smiley spamming are definitely related politically and are a sign that "libs" are hypocrites supporting one but not your smiley spam.

Seriously, why are you so goddamn stupid?

The sour grapes from liberals is already coming in!

Aw! Poor wittle liberals!

But it's nut cracking time!

Here's some nut cracking to keep you entertained until the returns come in!

It's NUT CRACKING TIME PEOPLE! GO VOTE AND GIVE THE LIBERALS SOMETHING TO REALLY BE SOUR ABOUT!!!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7lYWNIxZGU

Ah, I think I've figured this gal out. She's been hanging around Willow's campfire too long crackin' them thar nuts.

them-liberals.jpg

Oh, no that's liberal women above.

Conservative women look like this!

conservative_women.jpg

Wow! Drag Queen Heaven! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

You're barely worth any more time, but I'll try again, genius: YOU implied that the Franken win was historically long ago. I responded that it was only two years ago, period, end of discussion on point. But YOU had to reply again going into your usual tirade about liberals. To which I then used code (--->whoosh--->) to imply that my Franken/Coleman statement went right over your head. So NOW, you're back here all tantrummy again wanting to get into another fucking debate over the merits of liberalism vs. conservatism by using Al Franken as your prop.

Go play with your Palin doll, honey. You've become like the bratty little kid tugging at a grownup's pantleg demanding attention because you finally brought home a C in arithmetic instead of an F.

Honey, I will NEVER stop discussing the merits of conservatism over liberalism.

However, I was responding to this:
Heck didn't it take close to a year to decide that one in WI last time?

I didn't even bother responding to the Franken comment, (until you brought it up again) because it was so ridiculously false it wasn't worth bothering with.

It was pretty obvious by the shenanigans in Minnesota that Franken no more won in 2008, than Gore won in 2000.

So who doesn't get it?

Not the Franken thing. I didn't even think it worth my time discussing Franken

You responded to ME, and I didn't say that.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Yeah, I responded to you, because you brought up that sorry loser Franken again!

Now you whine because you don't like I pointed out how pathetic Franken is?

Boo freaking hoo!

Let's think back.

Did libs tend to gloat when President Obama won election? Uhm. Yes. Yes they did.

Now, since I consider President Obama to be an unmitigated disaster, will I gloat when a sufficient degree of his power is taken away from him, tonight, that he will become effectively neutered, politically? Uhm. Yes. Yes, I will.

Not a lot. But, the sense of relief is very real.

If the results do even JUST that much in just the House alone, I will be breathing such a sigh of relief that it will be impossible not to gloat at least a little bit.

Thank GOD for you Tea Party folks. Bravo to all of you. You guys may have just saved the Republic.

How will they "save it"?? Thus far, it's all talk and no plan of action.

(That said, I never thought I'd be GLAD to see an old veteran con like you jump into this fray. :eek:)

They won't "save it" for you! The Tea party is voting conservative!

:D

You just don't get anything, do you...
Pathetic.

See if you really knew anything historical about political cycles, you would already know not to count your chickens before they hatch. Tomrrow will see the same lawmakers still in place. Your new ones won't be sworn in until January. And thereafter, they'll wander the great halls of the Capital building with their heads up their asses, because if they do indeed become spoilers for the GOP's chances in 2012, your "gloating" will be shortlived.

NOW who's counting his chickens before they hatched? :lol::lol::lol:

You tell me to wait until the returns come in and then YOU tell me what will happen anyway!

Hypocrisy watch!

Sorry, chickie, but tomorrow will be the same as yesterday. You can start counting your eggs in January. Get it? (Uh, of course not...what am I thinking...)

Hypocrite counting chickens before they hatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back