All Right People! Nut Crackin' Time! Discuss Election Returns Here as they Come In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i mock you in your thread, your retardedness?

please say yes.

Why don't you start a nice flame thread like the rest of the losers. I'm sure there will be plenty of those started by liberals, targeting conservatives on this board, after election results tonight!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

interesting concept.

i will think about it, while laughing at your idiocy.

Why don't we wait until the results come in to see who's the idiot!

I've been warning liberals about this day since Obama win in 2008.

:D

Why don't you start a nice flame thread like the rest of the losers. I'm sure there will be plenty of those started by liberals, targeting conservatives on this board, after election results tonight!

interesting concept.

your idiocy is not tied to the election result, neither is my laughing at you.

prattle on.

interesting concept.

Warring? This reads more like droning.

Let's think back.

Did libs tend to gloat when President Obama won election? Uhm. Yes. Yes they did.

Now, since I consider President Obama to be an unmitigated disaster, will I gloat when a sufficient degree of his power is taken away from him, tonight, that he will become effectively neutered, politically? Uhm. Yes. Yes, I will.

Not a lot. But, the sense of relief is very real.

If the results do even JUST that much in just the House alone, I will be breathing such a sigh of relief that it will be impossible not to gloat at least a little bit.

Thank GOD for you Tea Party folks. Bravo to all of you. You guys may have just saved the Republic.

Last edited:
Then get the hell out of this thread AND this board.

You got no business talking about politics, if you won't do your part.

Fuck you Valeyard--er, Samuari. You can choose whether you wish to slice your own tits off with a butter knife or a chainsaw, but I won't.

No, you won't do anything but sit on your butt, and feel you are superior somehow for NOT voting, while the rest of us do that job for you.

Maybe you are right. The ignorant should stay home and let the informed vote.

But the ignorant should also SHUT UP let the informed DISCUSS politics. If you won't carry your share of the load, then shut up and let the adults discuss.

This thread is for those who are going out to vote. If you won't, then I ignore you, and suggest everyone else do the same.

:2up:

Get over yourself TPS. You're not the brightest kid on the block even though you think you are.

The sour grapes from liberals is already coming in!

Aw! Poor wittle liberals!

But it's nut cracking time!

Here's some nut cracking to keep you entertained until the returns come in!

It's NUT CRACKING TIME PEOPLE! GO VOTE AND GIVE THE LIBERALS SOMETHING TO REALLY BE SOUR ABOUT!!!! :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7lYWNIxZGU[/ame]

Most hard core religous right fundementalists do not vote. Their allegiance is to the invisible man in the sky only. Many also do not vote to avoid jury service.
All of them should be shot on sight.

A bit of election law for the un-initiated...

1. No police are supposed to be near the voting for fear of scaring people off
2. Pictures can be taken in public places...even at voting locations.
3. There aren't uniform rules across the states regarding every aspect of voting law. For example, some states don't even require identification...while others do, even when the person is a disabled person voting from home.
4. Wearing paraphernalia of a party or candidate - varies by state
5. Loitering around the polling station - varies by state
6. Some felons in some states are allowed to vote again after being released - varies by state

That's all I can think of for now. I'm actually one of the attorneys on call in our county fielding fraud allegations.

as you said, voting laws vary by state. there are police at the polls in my town; always have been. nothing scary about it, to me.

Well yeah, but they are sitting in their car at the back of the parking lot in a donut induced coma.

He's bigger than those two guys, and has a jacket like that, but without the patches...and is standing right by the door....closer than that woman you see in the picture.

Well hell, maybe he's just waiting for someone he's supposed to meet there! My polling place was at the local grammar school and there's a lot of artwork and school projects on display, bake sales, etc., and some people want to enjoy that in addition to just voting.

Just looked. He's still there. They've got a folding chair for him now.

Could be any number of reasons. Maybe he's homeless and during the day needs to be "out" of whatever shelter he sleeps in. Some people like to hang around bus stops all day, which is why most have a "no loitering" sign posted. Or maybe he's a poll volunteer's spouse. They do work in shifts of 3 hours at a time, I think.

OR...he could be waiting for someone to snap his picture, post it on YouTube, watch it go viral, with all the Beckites swearing to GOD the guy was trying to threaten them!! Ya think?

Last edited:
Let's think back.

Did libs tend to gloat when President Obama won election? Uhm. Yes. Yes they did.

Now, since I consider President Obama to be an unmitigated disaster, will I gloat when a sufficient degree of his power is taken away from him, tonight, that he will become effectively neutered, politically? Uhm. Yes. Yes, I will.

If the results do even JUST that much in just the House alone, I will be breathing such a sigh of relief that it will be impossible not to gloat at least a little bit.

Thank GOD for you Tea Party folks. Bravo to all of you. You guys may have just saved the Republic.

No, the thanks go to everyone that gets out there and votes! :D

Go vote and check those paper ballots before you hit confirm! :2up:

Fox News is covering (right now) about the "voting machine malfunctions" in Nevada! That bastard Reid is determinded to win one way or another! :D

Fuck you Valeyard--er, Samuari. You can choose whether you wish to slice your own tits off with a butter knife or a chainsaw, but I won't.

No, you won't do anything but sit on your butt, and feel you are superior somehow for NOT voting, while the rest of us do that job for you.

Maybe you are right. The ignorant should stay home and let the informed vote.

But the ignorant should also SHUT UP let the informed DISCUSS politics. If you won't carry your share of the load, then shut up and let the adults discuss.

This thread is for those who are going out to vote. If you won't, then I ignore you, and suggest everyone else do the same.

:2up:

Get over yourself TPS. You're not the brightest kid on the block even though you think you are.

Yeah, bringing up Franken as evidence of liberal success at the ballot box was a work of genius! Oh you are obviously way brighter than me!

Yeah, you go with that!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Let's think back.

I still can't see how the Tea Party is anything other than just a conservative protester wing of the Republican Party, like a large-scale incarnation of Protest Warriors where sour grapes replaced the humor.

One thing I hated about FL was that my polling place was in a church operated building.
Just does not seem right to me.

For heaven's sake (no pun intended) why? Churches are part of the community and have the space to provide as a service to the community. Every vote I've cast over the last 35 years has been in a church with the exception of a homeowner's association pool house for a year or two.

Most hard core religous right fundementalists do not vote. Their allegiance is to the invisible man in the sky only. Many also do not vote to avoid jury service.
All of them should be shot on sight.

Thank you for posting this!

I collect all evidence of why we need to vote conservative to put radicals like you out of power.

Thank you for doing your part!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Let's think back.

Fox News is covering (right now) about the "voting machine malfunctions" in Nevada! That bastard Reid is determinded to win one way or another! :D

For one who identifies herself so strongly with a party that's sure to win tonight, you're rather quick to come up with a conspiracy theory excuse for an unexpected defeat.

Let's think back.

I still can't see how the Tea Party is anything other than just a conservative protester wing of the Republican Party, like a large-scale incarnation of Protest Warriors where sour grapes replaced the humor.

Honey, it's pretty hypocritical of YOU to complain about sour grapes!

One thing I hated about FL was that my polling place was in a church operated building.

For heaven's sake (no pun intended) why? Churches are part of the community and have the space to provide as a service to the community. Every vote I've cast over the last 35 years has been in a church with the exception of a homeowner's association pool house for a year or two.

I've heard from several people today, that their kids are home from school because of voting. Hell, I've been voting in our elementary school for years and my kids never got the day off. In fact, he's there right now.

Let's think back.

Honey, it's pretty hypocritical of YOU to complain about sour grapes!

How so, opaque one with the thirty smileys?

Of course! Churches are ONLY part of our community, but then I know how liberals hate that!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Let's think back.

For one who identifies herself so strongly with a party that's sure to win tonight, you're rather quick to come up with a conspiracy theory excuse for an unexpected defeat.

I came up with it? I don't live in Nevada moron! The reports are coming out of Nevada.

For someone who isn't going to vote, you sure seem to mind the rest of US discussing voting irregularities. What do you care?

The sour grapes are coming!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back