All of Our Country's Problems are the Fault of THIS President. Economy, War, Taxes...

IndependntLogic

Jul 14, 2011
All of Our Country's Problems are the Fault of THIS President. Economy, War, Taxes... all of them.

John Wilkes Boothe

Speaking of Booth, if anyone is up for some exciting summer reading- on this topic- pick up a copy of Swanson's "Manhunt" ....it reads like fiction and you won't be able to put it down.

From Amazon:
The murder of Abraham Lincoln set off the greatest manhunt in American history. From April 14 to April 26, 1865, the assassin, John Wilkes Booth, led Union cavalry and detectives on a wild twelve-day chase through the streets of Washington, D.C., across the swamps of Maryland, and into the forests of Virginia, while the nation, still reeling from the just-ended Civil War, watched in horror and sadness.

James L. Swanson's Manhunt is a fascinating tale of murder, intrigue, and betrayal. A gripping hour-by-hour account told through the eyes of the hunted and the hunters, this is history as you've never read it before.

Lincoln was addicted to the blood of his own countrymen.

Auntie, just to set the record straight, the neg that you just sent was today's winner in the category of unintentional humor....am I supposted to take heed of an insignficant gnat like you???

And, also in setting the record straight, your sig: I have never sent you a nasty message,- you're not on my radar at all, and I have never given anyone a neg rep.

On the other hand, I am impressed that you actually learned how to use the neg function: Considering your constellation of skills, I can't see how is it possible for you to decide whether to defecate or to wind you watch?

Auntie, just to set the record straight, the neg that you just sent was today's winner in the category of unintentional humor....am I supposted to take heed of an insignficant gnat like you???

And, also in setting the record straight, your sig: I have never sent you a nasty message,- you're not on my radar at all, and I have never given anyone a neg rep.

On the other hand, I am impressed that you actually learned how to use the neg function: Considering your constellation of skills, I can't see how is it possible for you to decide whether to defecate or to wind you watch?

You lie.

I hope someone who is looking for fun. Doesn't get a visit from Secret Service.

In fact I might delete this thread.

It's friggen stupid

Last edited:

You got a neg too....? Was it a whole whoping -6 like mine? :lol::lol: Maybe I'll show him what a worthwhile neg number is...just so he can experience something a little bigger.

You got a neg too....? Was it a whole whoping -6 like mine? :lol::lol: Maybe I'll show him what a worthwhile neg number is...just so he can experience something a little bigger.

Look at these rw kooks bitch and moan when I reciprocate.

Unbelievable.

Look at these rw kooks bitch and moan when I reciprocate.

Unbelievable.

:lol::lol::lol: You called me RW. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Either way, you are a kook and a troll.

Do you have a point?

Plus, you are a liar. "Sarah Palin frighten us!"....only a dumbass kook would say that.

Last edited:
A noble conservative fellow.

:lol:

Wrong.

As is true of most of the other presidential assassins,....and anti-war Liberal.
Hey, you can't get any more "anti-war" than a volunteer in the Richmond militia!!! :cuckoo:

John Wilkes Booth (American actor and assassin) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
A vigorous supporter of the Southern cause, Booth was outspoken in his advocacy of slavery and his hatred of Lincoln. He was a volunteer in the Richmond militia that hanged the abolitionist John Brown in 1859.

Our country's problems have been brewin' l-o-n-g before Obama...

... goin' back to the Reagan and subsequent administrations and Congresses who failed...

... to regulate the banking industry after the Savings and Loan scandal...

... which set the stage for the financial debacle we are in now...

... it's been a long time comin'...

... and it's gonna be a long time gettin' it solved...

... especially considering Washington's reluctance to wake up an' smell the coffee.
:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back