All of Our Country's Problems are the Fault of THIS President. Economy, War, Taxes...

You think I'm kidding, don't you?

Not at all...you just made me laugh with your upfront abrasiveness. I had a good chuckle over it.

Lincoln was the worst president we ever had. He was a dictator who imposed totalitarianism on this country.

They dude was a tyrant. Go read about the Ghost Amendment.

Last edited:

Not at all...you just made me laugh with your upfront abrasiveness. I had a good chuckle over it.

Lincoln was the worst president we ever had. He was a dictator who imposed totalitarianism on this country.

They dude was a tyrant. Go read about the Ghost Amendment.

Civil insurrection plays havoc on civil liberties, doesn't it?

Something to take into consideration for those of you who long for a civil war.

War, and especially civil war, tends to turn leaders into tyrants.

Last edited:
Speaking of Booth, if anyone is up for some exciting summer reading- on this topic- pick up a copy of Swanson's "Manhunt" ....it reads like fiction and you won't be able to put it down.
.....And, if you want to avoid any-and-all risks of succumbing to "conservative" Group Think, get.....

The Believing Brain

511ZcXRMjdL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

The main complaint I have about John Wilkes Booth is that he didn't shoot Lincoln soon enough.

You are a fucking riot at times....good laughs.

Lincoln, perhaps, was one of this country's finest Presidents. His major problem, in my eyes, was he was far to lax in dealing with the South. The aftermath of the civil war should have been a bloodbath. Every Rebel should have been hung..and their bodies put up along the sides of roads. Every mansion should have been burned to the ground. The fields of the south should have been salted. The major problem is that the punishment for that crime was not harsh enough. Because idiots still talk about secession and civil war today.

The main complaint I have about John Wilkes Booth is that he didn't shoot Lincoln soon enough.

You are a fucking riot at times....good laughs.

so you would still approve of the political dollar solution , even if Hickley had made good March 30, 1981 ?

~S~

Speaking of Booth, if anyone is up for some exciting summer reading- on this topic- pick up a copy of Swanson's "Manhunt" ....it reads like fiction and you won't be able to put it down.
.....And, if you want to avoid any-and-all risks of succumbing to "conservative" Group Think, get.....

The Believing Brain

511ZcXRMjdL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

....and if you want to know who the animals are that own you ,get this.

Attachments

• $economic-hitman01.jpg
    $economic-hitman01.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 46
A noble conservative fellow.

:lol:

Wrong.

As is true of most of the other presidential assassins,....and anti-war Liberal.
Hey, you can't get any more "anti-war" than a volunteer in the Richmond militia!!! :cuckoo:

John Wilkes Booth (American actor and assassin) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
A vigorous supporter of the Southern cause, Booth was outspoken in his advocacy of slavery and his hatred of Lincoln. He was a volunteer in the Richmond militia that hanged the abolitionist John Brown in 1859.

Don't confuse PC, if she were to think for a moment that her favorite bogeyman was something other than the cause of Eve's eating of the apple and all subsequent bad actions through all time she'd be lost and without words. ;)

Civil insurrection plays havoc on civil liberties, doesn't it?

Something to take into consideration for those of you who long for a civil war.

War, and especially civil war, tends to turn leaders into tyrants.

You have it backwards. Tyrants are the reason we have Civil Wars. Lincoln was a tyrant from the word go.

Forum List

Back