All I do is win....

neckbeard1

Rookie
Jan 30, 2017
So if your a broke d, with no 401k, the only way to grow your portfolio is to vote Democrat and bash me. Hey do it,one day I won’t be able to support you. Let’s see how far you get with that. I’ve done pretty well myself... the past year.

So if your a broke d, with no 401k, the only way to grow your portfolio is to vote Democrat and bash me. Hey do it,one day I won’t be able to support you. Let’s see how far you get with that. I’ve done pretty well myself... the past year.
For broke Democrats; your employment is their retirement plan. And section ape retirement eligibility kicks in at age 18.

You are going to need to step up the number of post you make if you ever expect to win poster of the month. Seven posts this year isn’t enough.

Last edited:
You are going to need to step up the number of post you make if you ever expect to win poster of the month. Seven posts this year isn’t enough.
Right on bro, poster of the year can suck it.....this is my second post. May try to do at least 3 in 2018.

For broke Democrats; your employment is their retirement plan. And section ape retirement eligibility kicks in at age 18.
Right on bro, you’d think everyone would be happy... with the economy booming nowadays. Alas, sometimes you just can’t make everyone happy.

Right on bro, poster of the year can suck it.....this is my second post. May try to do at least 3 in 2018.
Best wishes with winning in areas that are important. Posting on a message board can easily become a big waste of time.

Best wishes with winning in areas that are important. Posting on a message board can easily become a big waste of time.
Make the most of every day, only got one life to live.

Let it be known I gave you your first thank you on the board, lol.

Let it be known I gave you your first thank you on the board, lol.[/QUOTE
I’ll spilt it with you when I’m famous.

Forum List

Back