All dogs go to heaven (or not)

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
This is a church signs debate, played out in a Southern town, between a Catholic church and Presbyterian church. From top to bottom shows you the response and counter-response over time. You get the impression that the Presbyterians are taking this seriously.

Attachments

• $untitled.gif
    $untitled.gif
    493 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
This is a church signs debate, played out in a Southern town, between a Catholic church and Presbyterian church. From top to bottom shows you the response and counter-response over time. You get the impression that the Presbyterians are taking this seriously.

Can you make the signs bigger so we (I?) can read them? I tried to click on the attachment but it didn't get any bigger. Thanks!

Party Pooper.

The joke is that people fall for it. Usually what I do is generate a sign that says something like "Obama is a Muslim Terrorist. All those who vote for him will burn in Hell for all of eternity." I then send it to a bunch of my liberal friends and watch them go nuts. It's more fun if I use a Church name that they may recognize to make it more believable. Try it. :badgrin:

The joke is that people fall for it. Usually what I do is generate a sign that says something like "Obama is a Muslim Terrorist. All those who vote for him will burn in Hell for all of eternity." I then send it to a bunch of my liberal friends and watch them go nuts. It's more fun if I use a Church name that they may recognize to make it more believable. Try it. :badgrin:

Wow, it's hard to believe you don't do stand up for a living.

ROFLMAO

too funny
i bet you get HOURS of laughs at the silly libs

Forum List

Back