All blacks are victims of whitey museum opening today.

The stupid asses have no clue. They do not know the Trans-Sahara slave trade had already been going on for over 600 years before the Trans-Atlantic slave trade began. He thinks white people from Europe showed up to Africa with nets and "kidnapped" poor innocent blacks minding their own business.

He does not know that virtually every single slave brought to America, were in fact already slaves. Enslaved mainly by the BLACK MUSLIM WARLORDS that began trading with Europe (Portugal) for weapons in order to expand their conquered territories.

The left (ALL OF THEM THAT POST ON THIS SITE) have no clue. They are that stupid. The smarter ones are the ones that know ALL of this, but they need to convince anyone they can that they are victims of mean white right wing capitalist Christian America.

They sure are doing a great job of it. Just look at that stupid typical brainwashed ignorant statement by Glasnost. Just, look at it. That is what we are dealing with.
Golly Gee, Festus! Them sure were a lots of words! It was maybe too many words for me 'cause i kinda' got lost in the middle of it and couldn't find the part that explains how the whole thing might be the Black Americans fault ..... or at least why a museum explaining everything is a bad idea. I don't know about where you come from but all of that about Arab slaves traders and the rest of it is common knowledge where I come from. Did you think you just uncovered something relevant to the Black American museum? Is it your pre-mediated prejudice that has you convinced that the full story has been left out of the Black American history museum? Gosh! Your inferiority complex and paranoia has got you twisted like a pretzel.
paranoid.gif
As usual, after a pathetic left wing stooge puppet gets crushed with facts, their posts descend into gibberish.

Another crushed left winger folks.

Behold the stupidity and his complete inability to break free from the patronizing left wing victim narrative that enslaves their minds.

He is not PART of the problem, he is theee problem.

BD8DDA49-B2F5-4F4A-9071-E99E203930CB_cx8_cy4_cw87_w987_r1_s_r1.jpg

Is that suppose to be a slave ship?

President Barack Obama, in his weekly address Saturday, talked about what he described as "the newest American icon on our National Mall - the National Museum of African American History and Culture."

Obama said the museum, which officially opens Saturday, "tells a story of America that hasn't always taken a front seat in our national narrative.

"As a people, we've rightfully passed on the tales of the giants who built this country," the president said. "But too often, willful or not, we've chosen to gloss over or ignore entirely the experience of millions upon millions of others.

"And so it is entirely fitting that we tell this story on our National Mall, the same place we tell the stories of Washington and Jefferson and our independence," Obama said.

On Friday, the president told a group of about 750 guests in the Grand Foyer of the White House, gathered to celebrate the museum's opening, that "The timing of this is fascinating."

The crowd, many of whom were African American, laughed and applauded at the understatement.

26C963AA-D798-4769-869C-C2C08DEB24D6_w610_r0_s.jpg

Negros holding their fists in the air, for not being treated properly at the 1968 Olympics as they were awarded medals.
C7BE82A0-0B7C-466B-A8F6-72E5A1C9C541_w610_r0_s.jpg

Shackles that were from at least 150 years ago. Since slavery ended 150 years ago in this country, they must be older than 150 years. Wow, talk about old. Slavery must be over in Africa. Right? Right?

3E69A9CB-958A-41C4-B475-20679652168B_w610_r0_s.jpg

Is that the woman that would not sit at the back of the bus? Whitey. I think they are allowed to sit at the front now. I think.

Obama Hails African American Museum as 'Newest American Icon”

Never forget everyone. Never forget. The blacks, who were traded here as slaves by the blacks in Africa were slaves.

Patronize patronize patronize.

This is an election year, right?

Are you going to visit the black victims of whitey museum in your lifetime? Can't wait. Yeeeeeah!!!!

I sure hope one day they get "equal treatment."

riiiiiiiiiight... because black people have no history.

i miss the good old days when people like you were embarrassed to show their bigotry and hatred publicly.

now you all are just pathetic

President Barack Obama, in his weekly address Saturday, talked about what he described as "the newest American icon on our National Mall - the National Museum of African American History and Culture."

Obama said the museum, which officially opens Saturday, "tells a story of America that hasn't always taken a front seat in our national narrative.

"As a people, we've rightfully passed on the tales of the giants who built this country," the president said. "But too often, willful or not, we've chosen to gloss over or ignore entirely the experience of millions upon millions of others.

"And so it is entirely fitting that we tell this story on our National Mall, the same place we tell the stories of Washington and Jefferson and our independence," Obama said.

On Friday, the president told a group of about 750 guests in the Grand Foyer of the White House, gathered to celebrate the museum's opening, that "The timing of this is fascinating."

The crowd, many of whom were African American, laughed and applauded at the understatement.

Negros holding their fists in the air, for not being treated properly at the 1968 Olympics as they were awarded medals.

Shackles that were from at least 150 years ago. Since slavery ended 150 years ago in this country, they must be older than 150 years. Wow, talk about old. Slavery must be over in Africa. Right? Right?

Is that the woman that would not sit at the back of the bus? Whitey. I think they are allowed to sit at the front now. I think.

Never forget everyone. Never forget. The blacks, who were traded here as slaves by the blacks in Africa were slaves.

Are you going to visit the black victims of whitey museum in your lifetime? Can't wait. Yeeeeeah!!!!

and the good news

White People Problems: Census Finds More Whites Are Dying Than Being Born

Gosh, I want America to teach THE BLACKS their history. How ironic and pathetic is it that the loser racist patronizing left want them to ONLY learn the things that they suffered on behalf of righty whitey.

Amazing, epic tragic disaster the left have been to the collective psyche of at least 80% of the black race.

What we get is what we see every fucking day. Pathetic losers. Biggest fucking racists on the planet.

Yes...I figured all you Alt-Righties would be pitching a fit today.

Where is the Irish American , German American, Italian American, Polish American, JapaneseAmerican, Chinese American, Russian American, museums? Wasn't Obama supposed to bring America together? Looks pretty divisive to me.

it's always lovely when a bigot tells black people how they should feel.

riiiiiiiiiight... because black people have no history.

i miss the good old days when people like you were embarrassed to show their bigotry and hatred publicly.

now you all are just pathetic
Their messiah, Drumpf, has shown them the way....

Where is the Irish American , German American, Italian American, Polish American, JapaneseAmerican, Chinese American, Russian American, museums? Wasn't Obama supposed to bring America together? Looks pretty divisive to me.

it's always lovely when a bigot tells black people how they should feel.
Or like black radicals and liberal media telling everyone else how they should feel. But they don't.

Christ I hate taxpayers dollars didn't get wasted to build that shit....just more garbage to tear down once we regain power in this country.

Will the museum explore the selective breeding programs used by the southern slaveholders? The current crop of black sports figures came from someplace.
in your case the white breeding program did not work out to well....
Yout breeding progr
Will the museum explore the selective breeding programs used by the southern slaveholders? The current crop of black sports figures came from someplace.
in your case the white breeding program did not work out to well....
Whose ass did your breeding program leak out of?

Christ I hate taxpayers dollars didn't get wasted to build that shit....just more garbage to tear down once we regain power in this country.
Tear it down and let the rubble be the museum.

Tear it down and let the rubble be the museum.
I have a better idea. Put only black organizations in charge of its maintenance with no taxpayer funding allowed. It will quicky become an homage to Detroit.

Golly Gee, Festus! Them sure were a lots of words! It was maybe too many words for me 'cause i kinda' got lost in the middle of it and couldn't find the part that explains how the whole thing might be the Black Americans fault ..... or at least why a museum explaining everything is a bad idea. I don't know about where you come from but all of that about Arab slaves traders and the rest of it is common knowledge where I come from. Did you think you just uncovered something relevant to the Black American museum? Is it your pre-mediated prejudice that has you convinced that the full story has been left out of the Black American history museum? Gosh! Your inferiority complex and paranoia has got you twisted like a pretzel.
paranoid.gif
As usual, after a pathetic left wing stooge puppet gets crushed with facts, their posts descend into gibberish.

Another crushed left winger folks.

Behold the stupidity and his complete inability to break free from the patronizing left wing victim narrative that enslaves their minds.

He is not PART of the problem, he is theee problem.
I know that your English comprehension is lacking so I've high-lighted the 2 main points of this dialogue of ours. I think actually, that I will rephrase it as well, just so that this time you cannot claim you didn't see it:

Nothing in anything you've written so far supports your fundamental conviction that Black Americans have themselves to blame for their enslavement and/or that the museum is a bad idea. In fact, for someone who is so racially oriented as you are, you might think the museum (particularly the fact that it would explain THE WHOLE HISTORY OF SLAVERY) would be welcomed.

And your comments about my left wing associations are as silly as you are.
48-12599826-man-with-dunce-cap.jpg

Last edited:
Black people have a history. If that history is separate and apart from American history, their history needs to be celebrated in Africa.
Good. Then pack up your Joan Wayne film collection and send it off to wherever it can be celebrated because it sure doesn't reflect anything originating from the North American continent. Black Americans don't come from Africa any more than you do. Or if you insist, then you can gather up all of the little stories of how your grandparents stowed away on a shipment of kielbasa ....... and send them back to Poland.

Black people have a history. If that history is separate and apart from American history, their history needs to be celebrated in Africa.
Good. Then pack up your Joan Wayne film collection and send it off to wherever it can be celebrated because it sure doesn't reflect anything originating from the North American continent. Black Americans don't come from Africa any more than you do. Or if you insist, then you can gather up all of the little stories of how your grandparents stowed away on a shipment of kielbasa ....... and send them back to Poland.
If they don't come from Africa they can stop calling themselves African Americans.

Forum List

Back