All blacks are victims of whitey museum opening today.

Will the museum explore the selective breeding programs used by the southern slaveholders? The current crop of black sports figures came from someplace.
in your case the white breeding program did not work out to well....
Yout breeding progr
Will the museum explore the selective breeding programs used by the southern slaveholders? The current crop of black sports figures came from someplace.
in your case the white breeding program did not work out to well....
Whose ass did your breeding program leak out of?
same one yours did only mine was successful....now you know why you are like you are...

BD8DDA49-B2F5-4F4A-9071-E99E203930CB_cx8_cy4_cw87_w987_r1_s_r1.jpg

Is that suppose to be a slave ship?

President Barack Obama, in his weekly address Saturday, talked about what he described as "the newest American icon on our National Mall - the National Museum of African American History and Culture."

Obama said the museum, which officially opens Saturday, "tells a story of America that hasn't always taken a front seat in our national narrative.

"As a people, we've rightfully passed on the tales of the giants who built this country," the president said. "But too often, willful or not, we've chosen to gloss over or ignore entirely the experience of millions upon millions of others.

"And so it is entirely fitting that we tell this story on our National Mall, the same place we tell the stories of Washington and Jefferson and our independence," Obama said.

On Friday, the president told a group of about 750 guests in the Grand Foyer of the White House, gathered to celebrate the museum's opening, that "The timing of this is fascinating."

The crowd, many of whom were African American, laughed and applauded at the understatement.

26C963AA-D798-4769-869C-C2C08DEB24D6_w610_r0_s.jpg

Negros holding their fists in the air, for not being treated properly at the 1968 Olympics as they were awarded medals.
C7BE82A0-0B7C-466B-A8F6-72E5A1C9C541_w610_r0_s.jpg

Shackles that were from at least 150 years ago. Since slavery ended 150 years ago in this country, they must be older than 150 years. Wow, talk about old. Slavery must be over in Africa. Right? Right?

3E69A9CB-958A-41C4-B475-20679652168B_w610_r0_s.jpg

Is that the woman that would not sit at the back of the bus? Whitey. I think they are allowed to sit at the front now. I think.

Obama Hails African American Museum as 'Newest American Icon”

Never forget everyone. Never forget. The blacks, who were traded here as slaves by the blacks in Africa were slaves.

Patronize patronize patronize.

This is an election year, right?

Are you going to visit the black victims of whitey museum in your lifetime? Can't wait. Yeeeeeah!!!!

I sure hope one day they get "equal treatment."
blogger-image--1796019252.jpg

Afro centrics say blacks built the country, but how did they have time being shackled, whipped, which if done properly is not painful ;) and strung up after committing a crime?

The museum is a good idea. The white man (globally) doesn't display his woes without slandering the people who 'done him wrong'. The Nazis, the Japanese, the Communists, and now the Islamists. I think, finally, the American Indian has been given his fair dues. He didn't ask you to come. Isn't it time for the black man to be given the same? They weren't asked if they wanted to come.

Probably should have INCLUDED the Indians is what I'm thinking.Building a Smithsonian wing to ONE particular group is an act of bias. And it SHOULD have been an American Ethnic wing (or similar tribute) instead. IMO

But --- money is no object when you live off Govt grants. So expect 3 or 5 more separate tributes in the future.

Probably should have INCLUDED the Indians is what I'm thinking.Building a Smithsonian wing to ONE particular group is an act of bias. And it SHOULD have been an American Ethnic wing (or similar tribute) instead. IMO
The National Museum of the American Indian is part of the Smithsonian Institution and is dedicated to the life, languages, literature, history, and arts of the Native Americans of the Western Hemisphere. Up until now 'building a Smithsonian wing to ONE particular group has ALREADY BEEN an act of bias'. The Museum of the American Indian in New York City opened in 1922 at Audubon Terrace.

The National Museum of the American Indian is part of the Smithsonian Institution and is dedicated to the life, languages, literature, history, and arts of the Native Americans of the Western Hemisphere. Up until now 'building a Smithsonian wing to ONE particular group has ALREADY BEEN an act of bias'. The Museum of the American Indian in New York City opened in 1922 at Audubon Terrace.

OK then. As long as it's as big and fancy and expensive as the others I s'pose..

:badgrin:

Where is the Irish American , German American, Italian American, Polish American, JapaneseAmerican, Chinese American, Russian American, museums? Wasn't Obama supposed to bring America together? Looks pretty divisive to me.
But virtually all of your monuments are dedicated to White 'European' Americans. Are you not satisfied with all of that? Are you telling me that you want a breakdown representation of each White 'European' American ethnic heritage? Gosh! Golly gee! But then the Black American population might want the same. You know, representation of the Luba, the Mongo, the Kanuri, the Oromo, the Amhara, the Somali, the Tigranyans, the Tigrinyas, the Afar, the Hutu, the Chewa, the shona, the Zulu, the Sotho, the Yoruba, the Hausa, the Igbo, the Mande, the Akan, the Fula, the Baka, the Banda, the Chokwe, etc. etc. etc.

Are you sure that's what you want?

The stupid asses have no clue. They do not know the Trans-Sahara slave trade had already been going on for over 600 years before the Trans-Atlantic slave trade began. He thinks white people from Europe showed up to Africa with nets and "kidnapped" poor innocent blacks minding their own business.

He does not know that virtually every single slave brought to America, were in fact already slaves. Enslaved mainly by the BLACK MUSLIM WARLORDS that began trading with Europe (Portugal) for weapons in order to expand their conquered territories.
I love this story of yours! I must have read it a hundred times and it excites me as much the last time I read it as much as it exited me the first time I read it. I like how you put the full burden of the Black Man's suffering on the various indigenous people of Africa. Well done! I'm just wondering when you are going to write the final chapter to this story of yours'. You know, the part where the efforts of the dirty, filthy, slave-trading people of Africa were all in vain because when the slaves finally arrived in America the white folk there turned the slaves loose and set them free, without compelling the Black Man so much as a single day of hard labour. Bravo! I hope, at least, that the new museum will include that part of their history. Do you think they will?

Where is the Irish American , German American, Italian American, Polish American, JapaneseAmerican, Chinese American, Russian American, museums? Wasn't Obama supposed to bring America together? Looks pretty divisive to me.
But virtually all of your monuments are dedicated to White 'European' Americans. Are you not satisfied with all of that? Are you telling me that you want a breakdown representation of each White 'European' American ethnic heritage? Gosh! Golly gee! But then the Black American population might want the same. You know, representation of the Luba, the Mongo, the Kanuri, the Oromo, the Amhara, the Somali, the Tigranyans, the Tigrinyas, the Afar, the Hutu, the Chewa, the shona, the Zulu, the Sotho, the Yoruba, the Hausa, the Igbo, the Mande, the Akan, the Fula, the Baka, the Banda, the Chokwe, etc. etc. etc.

Are you sure that's what you want?
That's what liberals want. Those other monuments are dedicated to "great men." Not a race of people.

The stupid asses have no clue. They do not know the Trans-Sahara slave trade had already been going on for over 600 years before the Trans-Atlantic slave trade began. He thinks white people from Europe showed up to Africa with nets and "kidnapped" poor innocent blacks minding their own business.

He does not know that virtually every single slave brought to America, were in fact already slaves. Enslaved mainly by the BLACK MUSLIM WARLORDS that began trading with Europe (Portugal) for weapons in order to expand their conquered territories.
I love this story of yours! I must have read it a hundred times and it excites me as much the last time I read it as much as it exited me the first time I read it. I like how you put the full burden of the Black Man's suffering on the various indigenous people of Africa. Well done! I'm just wondering when you are going to write the final chapter to this story of yours'. You know, the part where the efforts of the dirty, filthy, slave-trading people of Africa were all in vain because when the slaves finally arrived in America the white folk there turned the slaves loose and set them free, without compelling the Black Man so much as a single day of hard labour. Bravo! I hope, at least, that the new museum will include that part of their history. Do you think they will?
Africans started the slave trade to Arabs long before trans Atlantic trade started. It's a fact. Africans sold other Africans into slavery. The ancestors of those that made it to America can be grateful they made it here.

That's what liberals want. Those other monuments are dedicated to "great men." Not a race of people.
It's you who wants everything separated into racial terms. So I guess now you'll have both "Great white men" and "Great Black men" being celebrated. That should please you. doesn't it?

Africans started the slave trade to Arabs long before trans Atlantic trade started.
Then you ought to be happy there'll be a Black American museum to tell the whole story, right?

President Barack Obama, in his weekly address Saturday, talked about what he described as "the newest American icon on our National Mall - the National Museum of African American History and Culture."

Obama said the museum, which officially opens Saturday, "tells a story of America that hasn't always taken a front seat in our national narrative.

"As a people, we've rightfully passed on the tales of the giants who built this country," the president said. "But too often, willful or not, we've chosen to gloss over or ignore entirely the experience of millions upon millions of others.

"And so it is entirely fitting that we tell this story on our National Mall, the same place we tell the stories of Washington and Jefferson and our independence," Obama said.

On Friday, the president told a group of about 750 guests in the Grand Foyer of the White House, gathered to celebrate the museum's opening, that "The timing of this is fascinating."

The crowd, many of whom were African American, laughed and applauded at the understatement.

Negros holding their fists in the air, for not being treated properly at the 1968 Olympics as they were awarded medals.

Shackles that were from at least 150 years ago. Since slavery ended 150 years ago in this country, they must be older than 150 years. Wow, talk about old. Slavery must be over in Africa. Right? Right?

Is that the woman that would not sit at the back of the bus? Whitey. I think they are allowed to sit at the front now. I think.

Never forget everyone. Never forget. The blacks, who were traded here as slaves by the blacks in Africa were slaves.

Are you going to visit the black victims of whitey museum in your lifetime? Can't wait. Yeeeeeah!!!!

Looks like it's overshadowed by the giant white phallus in the background.

It's you who wants everything separated into racial terms. So I guess now you'll have both "Great white men" and "Great Black men" being celebrated. That should please you. doesn't it?

Africans started the slave trade to Arabs long before trans Atlantic trade started.
Then you ought to be happy there'll be a Black American museum to tell the whole story, right?
No because it's racially divisive.

blogger-image--1796019252.jpg
Never forget that your ancestors made it to America. Now stop bitching.

The Museum really is a very good idea. For 200 hundred years the White American has been bitching about how nasty the Indians were when the White Man went to america to steal the Indian's land. There are monuments and Hollywood films galour all about how the wonderful White Man conquered the Indians. Most of it is fantasy, of course, but never-the-less whitey has had 200 years of it. Finally ….. I say FINALLY the Black Man has an opportunity to tell the story of how he was forced to leave his home on ships where a high rate of Black People didn't even survive …. and those who did survive were treated in the most inhumane manner by the White Americans. It sounds fair to me that the Black Man gets to have at least 200 years of telling his story too. Bravo!
tumblr_lki0xqW1ft1qcwg7q.gif~c200

Forum List

Back