All Black People Look Alike

Did you ever hear the urban legend about how Tiger Woods got his name?

Supposedly his dad had a pretty good sense of humor and said, "well, since he's half Thai and half n*gger, let's name him Tiger."

I doubt it's true, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I do not know his dad is a pretty strongly opinionated guy and dedicated as well. Though I would never say that to anyone. ( I mean the story about the name).

Manifold, I meant that's a terrible joke.
I looked on the Snopes site and couldn't find that urban legend. I'm thinking it's just a joke.
Can we rename this thread "all racially ambiguous people look alike"?

Some Republican today pushing McCain (Vets check out how many vet bills he has vetoed) said to the group,

"You can have your Tiger Woods, we have John McCain."

I guess it's my liberal sensitivities.:cuckoo:

It is kind of a weird thing for him to say...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3gg621-DrmU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3gg621-DrmU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Interesting that all the votes came after 2001, I guess that was the moment he had seen the light, and joined the republican 'church of rob em and steal em blind.' One truly has to sell their soul to be a republican today or be born a Cheney type of dodger and liar.

Interesting ... I guess the little SOB didn't compare Barack Obama to Tiger Woods for racial reasons. My bad...

I guess it was because Obama is going to keep winning like Tiger?

That must be it.... :eusa_dance:

Jillian:
but i read a comment that I loved on that subject...

the person said "cool. we have tiger woods. they have archie bunker".

I thought that was great.
--------
And you've got the balls to slam the McCain supporter....
Besides being an airhead, this shows what a perfect hypocrite you are to think the other comment was "great".......any normal person would be proud to be compared in their profession as Woods is in his....moron!

Actually, I think I responded to you on the other thread. I agreed... he deserved kudos for his service and earned my admiration. Just didn't want someone who doesn't know the difference between Shi'a and Sunni being president.

You're far too quick to overlook the obvious racial tenor of the repubs' campaigns, in general, and given that this is the second time (first time being the loony who kept calling Obama "Hussein") that one of McCain's campaign stops has been marred by that type of thing. He needs to watch that.

And you are FAR too quick to pull the "you're a racist", dismissive accusation in lieu of a real argument trigger. Race can be discussed without it being racist, and people can be dscribed by their race without it being racist.

And while I know this is a hard concept for people like you who are so overly-serious about it, some people -- of ALL races -- actually DO have a sense of humor about racism and make fun of it. Matter of fact, there are some highly successful comedians who do it all the time -- none of them white.

So no, I DON'T see your accusations everytime you make one. I am racially insensitive -- neither racist nor politically correct about it, exclaiming OMG! every time someone says "black man." I could care less what color some knucklehead is so long as he's humping his own pack, and I could care less if someone identifies that knucklehead as a black, brown or white man, or a female.

It's used as an excuse to deflect from an issue.

And before you go trying to make McCain responsible for everyone that says something and claims to be voting for him, need I remind you that both Jeremiah Wright and Louis Farrakhan have endorsed Obama?

Shall we hold Obama responsible for everything THEY say?

One idiot with a big mouth and and ignorant mind who in no way represents officially anyone official on the right. Idiots exist. Personally, I don't see the difference between this idiot's ignorant, blind statement and the person who initiated this post or anyone that agrees with him. it ALL amounts to extremism.

My post never stated that McCain was a racist. I stated one of his supporters made this statement. You really get you maggies drawers in a frigging bundle, Gunny.

As for being an idiot and extremist, please tell me how you differ. You just seem to get pissed that another Marine disagrees with you.

You write with more clarity and literate correctness than Retired, but I still hear the same bias. When you criticize me for my posts, look in the mirror for yours.:eusa_doh:

My post never stated that McCain was a racist. I stated one of his supporters made this statement. You really get you maggies drawers in a frigging bundle, Gunny.

As for being an idiot and extremist, please tell me how you differ. You just seem to get pissed that another Marine disagrees with you.

You write with more clarity and literate correctness than Retired, but I still hear the same bias. When you criticize me for my posts, look in the mirror for yours.:eusa_doh:

I'm hardly an idiot, and definitely not an extremist.

I also really don't care that you disagree with me. That has never been an issue between you and me.

I'm rather amused that you in any way compare me to you. You are a hatemonger, plain and simple. You have no argument. You got no game. All you do is rant about Bush.

You hate Bush. We get it.

I don't hate anyone and the only thing I ever rant about is the IRS.

But DO try again.:rolleyes:

I will stick with McCain since he doesn't want to surrender like Hillarious or Hussien Obama!

We have enough Jimmy Carters!

Forum List

Back