Ali from Paris Hates the GOP

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
Instead of hi-jacking other threads why don't we see if we can discuss it here. All the folks would love to hear you viewpoints !

Defending France as a way of blasting the GOP.? You can do better than that ALI. Come out from behind the Eiffel Tower and tell us all about it!

dilloduck said:
Defending France as a way of blasting the GOP.? You can do better than that ALI. Come out from behind the Eiffel Tower and tell us all about it!
Forget it Dillo, he's a troll.

Ali is not french, he told you about it. and this thread's title is "ali from paris hates the GOP"....
No link with France...he doesn't like GOP because he is in Paris; I think he doesn't like it because the GOP is what it is. only. If he would be in Tokyo, or even in Austin, I think i would continue his way of thoughts.

So, bad place for this thread.

padisha emperor said:
Ali is not french, he told you about it. and this thread's title is "ali from paris hates the GOP"....
No link with France...he doesn't like GOP because he is in Paris; I think he doesn't like it because the GOP is what it is. only. If he would be in Tokyo, or even in Austin, I think i would continue his way of thoughts.

Good as any. The discussion was about France before he admitted his true reason for being here. I think the average American was just really sort of shocked by Frances' stance on terrorism. It was commonly believed France was a better ally. We just need to vent a little and then accept that you are not what we thought you were.

here ya go ALI made this just for you ! You stated that you hated the GOP. I wanna hear all about it!!

At least dish can make an effort. You apparently just want a single sided bash and insult session.

padisha emperor said:

Gotta point Padisha, he may well be in Austin.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

dilloduck said:
At least dish can make an effort. You apparently just want a single sided bash and insult session.
I just found this thread.

Had to take clilclocluck off my ignore list to read most of it, it seems I spoilt your fun by not rising to the bait

Can we please stick to discussing topics under the relevant sections and not waste time and space calling me a troll and baiting me? If I'm a troll then ban me, otherwise please try to respond to my posts, in an intelligent manner before descending into childish name-calling,?I'm not going to respond to accusations of being a troll or take any bait and will add you to my ignore list if you do.

Ali said:
I just found this thread.

Had to take dildoduck off my ignore list to read most of it

Can we please stick to discussions and not waste time and space calling me a troll. If I'm a troll then ban me, otherwise please try to respond to my posts in an intelligent manner before descending into childish name-calling, I'm not going to respond to accusations of being a troll and will add you to my ignore list if you do.

Then don't act as a troll would, if you are not! As for adding me to an ignore list, feel free.

Kathianne said:
Then don't act as a troll would, if you are not! As for adding me to an ignore list, feel free.

Sorry Kathianne is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

Sorry Sir Evil is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

I'm going to bed.

jimnyc said:
Can you try to ignore me? Maybe if you ignore the entire board you can avoid all of reality. :)

Ya know Jim, we are annoying! ~high five~

Ah France.
The pungent underam of Europe.

Home of women who don't shave their legs.
And men who do.

Home of excellent restaurants and superb cuisine.
Served by obnoxious, arrogant assholes.

Home of Napoleon,
a short tiger.

Home of Charles DeGaulle,
a tall jackal.

Home of rich history
and poor future prospects.

Being ignored by a frenchman is a far greater badge of honor than all three of john kerry's purple hearts combined.

Forum List

Back