Alexander Vindman is a US Amry Infantry Officer; SALUTE!

I served in the USAF for 20 years.
So did the guys the military decided were murderers, which is possible even in a combat zone..a long standing ROE. They too wore a uniform and served. Sometimes the difference gets blurred in the heat of battle, and I've never had to face a choice like that, but the people of experience who judged their cases saw murder.
But I make an example of the fact a uniform does not make it's wearer a sterling character.

However neither does it negate the earned respect a wearer deserves. The uniform is a symbol, like the flag, and deserves our respect. Obviously, in the case of Vindman, that respect has shifted to Shifty Donald in certain circles. What irony! A Prez gets caught in a bald-face unconstitutional bribe in front of a whole bunch of people and expects them to cover his butt, and a patriot calls him on it, thru proper channels, and the cult of 38% goes ballistic..not over the crime but over the exposure. Amazing!
It would be amazing...if Trump actually committed the crimes.

And the left's definition of "patriotism" is remarkably fluid. It seems to be whatever benefits Democrats.

Of course, many Democrats are far more loyal to their party than to the United States.
Frankly, I think at this point in time, the right is defining patriotism as anything that supports Trump.
If that's what you think, you're not thinking at all.

Wow that is all you can say. You have folks here trying to attack this man's military service record many who were too damn cowardly to stand a post themselves. Wait I see now why they attack this man of honor and support a 5 time draft dodger.
I served in the USAF for 20 years.

You ever wore the uniform?

Yep disabled Vet, that's why I have more respect for a man who has proven his commitment to his country as compared to one who tried to hide from his.
Thank you for your service.

We're not going to agree on Vindman.

Trump either.
Definitely not.

Vindman did take it up the chain and at some point was given guidance to go to the IG.
Did Vindman go to his immediate superior and ask him to explain to Vindman what the significance was, behind Biden firing a prosecutor? No, he didn't. Vindman made his own speculative assumptions as to Trump's motivations, and convinced himself that the worst case scenario must be true. Over the next few months Vindman went behind the back of his superiors, where he spread his false assumptions to others, as he ridiculed and maligned the president.

Vindman did take it up the chain and at some point was given guidance to go to the IG.
Did Vindman go to his immediate superior and ask him to explain to Vindman what the significance was, behind Biden firing a prosecutor? No, he didn't. Vindman made his own speculative assumptions as to Trump's motivations, and convinced himself that the worst case scenario must be true. Over the next few months Vindman went behind the back of his superiors, where he spread his false assumptions to others, as he ridiculed and maligned the president.
Vindman went over his immediate supervisor and went top the next person up. While that is not good form, he felt he had his reasons.

I think Vindman misinterpreted Trumps remark based on Vindmans military background.

A fortunate accident for Trump as this is boosting the Democrat's committing political suicide.

This whole thing is blowing up their faces.

Yo Coyote

Don't hide behind your little mod "badge"

That's lame

We all know

Vindman is a wart on Sniff's ass and you're a pathetic muzzie loving asshole
Being a mod is hard to do. Often times you have to strike a balance where there is little to go on.

Our duly elected President represents the United States. Syriusly, of course, is in severe denial of that.
Yes, seriously, he is.

I am in denial that people should be loyal to our President instead of our country.

Our soldiers swear an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States- not to be loyal to whichever President holds office.
Trumpkins are pissed off that Vindman followed his oath instead of putting loyalty to Trump ahead of loyalty to country.

We the people voted for Potus who also swears to defend the Constitution. Who are to tell our troops not to support him?

Then there’s Mark Geist. A man who is known as a hero for saving lives during the Benghazi terror blast. He destroyed Vindman, calling him a “traitor” and “disgrace to all who have served.”

Mark Geist@MarkGeistSWP

https://twitter.com/MarkGeistSWP/status/1196895174095278080

Vindman is a disgrace to all who have served. Transcript of his previous closed door testimony he clearly admits to undermining the @POTUS foreign policy and now he has chairman Schiff advising him on how to answer questions. @codeofvets #treason #traitor #POS #conductunbecoming https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1196845403129421824 …

Donald Trump Jr.

@DonaldJTrumpJr

Anyone listening to Vindman stammer through this seemingly trying to remember the Catch Phrases he was well coached on should get that.

He’s a low level partisan bureaucrat and nothing more. https://twitter.com/arthurschwartz/status/1196843608764305408 …

3:57 PM - Nov 19, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

4,383 people are talking about this

A big part of the impeachment inquiry hinged on Vindman. He turned out to be a total disaster during the hearing.

Then there’s Mark Geist. A man who is known as a hero for saving lives during the Benghazi terror blast. He destroyed Vindman, calling him a “traitor” and “disgrace to all who have served.”

Mark Geist@MarkGeistSWP

Vindman is a disgrace to all who have served. Transcript of his previous closed door testimony he clearly admits to undermining the @POTUS foreign policy and now he has chairman Schiff advising him on how to answer questions. @codeofvets #treason #traitor #POS #conductunbecoming https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1196845403129421824 …

Donald Trump Jr.

@DonaldJTrumpJr

Anyone listening to Vindman stammer through this seemingly trying to remember the Catch Phrases he was well coached on should get that.

He’s a low level partisan bureaucrat and nothing more. https://twitter.com/arthurschwartz/status/1196843608764305408 …

A big part of the impeachment inquiry hinged on Vindman. He turned out to be a total disaster during the hearing.
Our lefty members and their new-found support for the military will not have respectful things to say about Geist.

Of course he asked for Ukraine to look into the Bidens corruption. The problem with the Schiff Show is that everyone says there was no extortion. Even the Ukranians say that. The funniest part is that Sondland just specifically admitted that Trump wanted nothing from the Ukranians and that he told his ambassadors no to quid pro quo. I'm not sure what in the hell you lefties are trying to do. If the whole thing is to sink the 2020 election, I've got news for you. These shenanigans make the democrats look desperate and incompetent.

So does this:

U.S. Rep. Al Green, a Democrat from Houston:
"I'm concerned that if we don't impeach this president, he will get reelected."

Of course he asked for Ukraine to look into the Bidens corruption. The problem with the Schiff Show is that everyone says there was no extortion. Even the Ukranians say that. The funniest part is that Sondland just specifically admitted that Trump wanted nothing from the Ukranians and that he told his ambassadors no to quid pro quo. I'm not sure what in the hell you lefties are trying to do. If the whole thing is to sink the 2020 election, I've got news for you. These shenanigans make the democrats look desperate and incompetent.

So does this:

U.S. Rep. Al Green, a Democrat from Houston:
"I'm concerned that if we don't impeach this president, he will get reelected."
"...and he might make us reimburse the taxpayers for our sexual assault settlements."

Mark Geist@MarkGeistSWP

Donald Trump Jr.

@DonaldJTrumpJr

Vindman showed me what a little backstabber he is. I have had men do that exact same thing behind my back. they'd misunderstand something i said, attach nefarious motives to it, spread rumors, incite dissent among the ranks. Until one day it comes to my attention, and the ringleader who started it all is made to learn how he screwed up, and apologize to everyone. Needless to say, he was demoted, lost all of his integrity, and no one trusted him any more.

Vindman went to one person, told him of his false assumptions. Neither man sought clarification from the president. They were both insubordinate, and disloyal, spreading lies and rumors, causing discord behind the president's back.

Mark Geist@MarkGeistSWP

Donald Trump Jr.

@DonaldJTrumpJr

Vindman showed me what a little backstabber he is. I have had men do that exact same thing behind my back. they'd misunderstand something i said, attach nefarious motives to it, spread rumors, incite dissent among the ranks. Until one day it comes to my attention, and the ringleader who started it all is made to learn how he screwed up, and apologize to everyone. Needless to say, he was demoted, lost all of his integrity, and no one trusted him any more.

Vindman went to one person, told him of his false assumptions. Neither man sought clarification from the president. They were both insubordinate, and disloyal, spreading lies and rumors, causing discord behind the president's back.

The president was clear what he wanted, he in the call asked for it.

You deny it.

Mark Geist@MarkGeistSWP

Donald Trump Jr.

@DonaldJTrumpJr

The president was clear what he wanted, he in the call asked for it.

You deny it.

He was!

Let me ask you Trump Humpers a question, which man would you say has more honor, integrity and honesty. Vidman or Trump?

I'm not a Trump humper, but I can tell you whose job it is to oversee foreign policy. Since it's not the job of, as Vindman seems to think, the ''consensus views of the interagency”, that leaves only the President.

Last edited:
Did anyone think that a Deplorable who supports spitting on our POWs wouldn`t do the same to a Purple Heart recipient? They still don`t understand why they`re called Deplorables.

Forum List

Back