Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan on CNN

Did I watch the same interview you guys did? Because I saw Piers Morgan UNABLE TO REFUTE ANYTHING Alex Jones said.

Apparently we didn't, because I saw Piers Morgan unable to get a word in edgewise.
Clever actually, to just let him melt himself down like a pat of butter.

So you know what Morgan did? He changed the subject: "Who do you think is to blame for 9/11?"

And you didn't notice Alex Jones continually changing his own subject so as not to allow any silence for a point of entry, huh? Aren't you the observant one.

I've got a wacko neighbor that comes out on her porch and starts preaching from time to time. Like Jones a continuous stream of verbage, and when the thought runs out she resorts to "speaking in tongues", which means uttering a barrage of nonsense syllables to keep anyone else from getting a word in edgewise. It's what you do when you live in your own self-constructed bubble; you protect yourself from the threat of any alternate thought getting in. And you stay ignorant. That's the point.

I've gotta put that video up on YouTube one of these days. It's almost as hilarious as this one.

Thanks for this video, my sides are splitting. It was like watching a debate between Mister Rogers and Adolf Hitler.

Last edited:
LOL, you are talking to a person who supports gun shows............................. I think that all transactions should be conducted that way.

Come on, this has nothing to do with gun shows. I am fed up with having to re-fight the same old fight.

Until SCOTUS steps up and defines the right, this will keep coming up. The commies have all the time in the world and they will be like the yapping dog nipping at your heals, they will just keep coming back until they get what they want.

So you need someone to decide for you? do you need to be lead around by the hand for other things? What if the supreme court rules against the second amendment?

Dude we have passed the point of being laid back and depending on republicans controlling a portion of congress. Aren't you fed up with having to do this again? Enough is enough.

LOL, you are talking to a person who supports gun shows............................. I think that all transactions should be conducted that way.

Come on, this has nothing to do with gun shows. I am fed up with having to re-fight the same old fight.

What I was referring to is our right to privacy when purchasing a firearm.

I will add that I think that Jones did this to primarily boost his ratings. He strikes me as a cross between a sleazy used car salesman and a televangelist who is full of shit.

He's a lushbo wannabe.

The "interview" seemed like a satire except that Jones, obviously off his meds and then some, was dead serious.

Jones isn't concerned with the usual points that gun nuts give lip service to - second amendment, home protection, hunting. He made it very clear that he thinks he's keeping guns so he can go up against the government.

I wish a gun nut would answer ONE question: WHY do you fools believe that all the guns you ALL have got stacked up in the basement is enough to fight the largest and best armed military on this planet?

Or, put another way, THIS is why you fools are called gun NUTS.

PS - I've never watched even one Piers Morgan show but he either has incredible self control not to laugh out loud at Jones OR, just as likely, he was wondering if Jones had managed to sneak a gun onto the set.

Alex was completely valid in his aggression they had Dershowitz on immediately after saying people like Alex should not own guns and people who listen to him are of concern as well

Yeah Dershowitz was pretty idiotic last night.

Oh, I don't know about that ... I live in the real world so, before this, I had never heard of Alex Jones but, even the rw's have to admit that he came across as out of control, off his meds, frootier than a nutcake.

The gun nuts want criminals, mentally ill, illegals and terrorists to have easy access to guns.

I have no doubt which one of those categories includes Alex Jones. And, no, he won't win against the government.

Is this the proper tact to follow when you want to protect Our Second Amendment rights? I wonder some so-called 2nd Amendment activist have to act like fucking loons? It almost makes me wonder if they are really in favor of the 2nd Amendment. You can see how Jones' argument starts falling apart. I find it funny that he came out using "factoids" vs Morgan but then soon complained and evaded the question where Piers used his.

Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan on CNN - YouTube

Crazy man....how appropriate.

Is this the proper tact to follow when you want to protect Our Second Amendment rights? I wonder some so-called 2nd Amendment activist have to act like fucking loons? It almost makes me wonder if they are really in favor of the 2nd Amendment. You can see how Jones' argument starts falling apart. I find it funny that he came out using "factoids" vs Morgan but then soon complained and evaded the question where Piers used his.

Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan on CNN - YouTube

Alex did a great job, I don't see what you are talking about.

If the job was to show himself as a crazy man that should be no where near firearms...yes, he did a great job.

I thought he was doing pretty well until he lost his temper...he made an excellent point about the women in India...but right after that (and maybe because of it) he entered rage mode with the "1776 IS COMING AGAIN!!!" ...after that I was like 'please stop helping".

At the point Piers was asking him about firearm deaths in England, I had to turn it off.

I killed it about the same time. Alex Jones is just too far over the top.

I agree with a lot of what he says, I just can't stand the way he says it.

It's called controlled anger.

Controlled? :lmao:

Piers kept saying "whats the gun death rate in Britain." Alex pointed out that since the U.K. gun ban, violent crime tripled. He noted that gun violence went down, but overall violence went up.

Piers Morgan lost and Alex knew his points were invalid beforehand and didn't let him parrot nonsense to control the debate and go by the script. Alex Jones had the CNN producer crying and Piers panicked and denied him his third segment.

Alex clearly won and the zombies got to hear Paul Revere and the spirit of George Washington prevail.

Suicide Mass Murder Pills?

Yeah the guy is a loon and a hypocrite. He is the one who started with the "factoids" and then he complained when Morgan used them himself. I am pro Second Amendment and anti-assault weapons bans, and pro Fourth Amendment regarding this subject and others. This blowhard did more to hurt the image of pro-Second Amendment and "gun rights" than help it in my opinion.

The "gun rights" lobby needs better spokespeople in my opinion.

Yeah the guy is a loon and a hypocrite. He is the one who started with the "factoids" and then he complained when Morgan used them himself. I am pro Second Amendment and anti-assault weapons bans, and pro Fourth Amendment regarding this subject and others. This blowhard did more to hurt the image of pro-Second Amendment and "gun rights" than help it in my opinion.

The "gun rights" lobby needs better spokespeople in my opinion.

Naw, this is exactly who we need. We're gonna start getting in your faces until you shut up.

Well I think that if Alex Jones acted the same way Jesse Ventura acted on this video alot more people would be on his side

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0O3B7N848o]Jesse Ventura Debates Piers Morgan on Gun Control - YouTube[/ame]

The "gun rights" lobby needs better spokespeople in my opinion

He's The Spokesperson For The Gun Rights Lobby?

I doubt you meant THIS, did you?

As stated earlier, I've never even heard of this fool before but he came across as just plain nuts.

People who look like he did -- Those are the ones who blow away everyone in dark theaters or grade schools - just to make his point.

Forum List

Back