Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan on CNN

Did anyone other than YOU claim Jones was there representing gun owners? Whenever someone frames their argument on a false premise, then they don't have a point. Let's deal in reality.

Is Alex Jones a good representative of the gun owners of America? Yes or no?

Absolutely Not or to answer your question....no

It would depend what he was representing...

I think that when you get right down to it, gun proliferation in this nation is an insanity, largely sponsored by some big corporations making a profit.

Jones just puts the insanity out there. "We need guns to fight the government?" Seriously?

That's just crazy talk.

If a beautiful girl with big tits said the SAME THINGS on FoxNews as Jones did on CNN I'm willing to bet the reactions would be more favorable.

Money, it's the shits, get a beautiful girl with big tits...

Sorry.

A beautiful girl with big tits will always get a more favorable reaction. Look at the Communist scumbag Jane Fonda. We all know she should have gotten the needle like McVeigh - a complete traitor who cost American lives, but she had big tits, so all was forgiven.

Hmmm- McVeigh killed 168 people.

Fonda said that a war the government had lied about was wrong.

Not seeing the same level of evil here.

If someone should have gotten the needle over Vietnam, it should have been all the leaders who got us into that mess, when our own intelligence agencies told them the war was unwinnable.

I think that when you get right down to it, gun proliferation in this nation is an insanity, largely sponsored by some big corporations making a profit.

Jones just puts the insanity out there. "We need guns to fight the government?" Seriously?

That's just crazy talk.

JoeB, as a Communist, you lack even rudimentary reasoning skills. Still, can you point to the gun manufacturers who are in the Fortune 500 of U.S. Companies?

I mean, if they are "big corporations" as you claim, this should be simple.

And injured another 700.

She did a lot more than that. She manned an anti-aircraft gun for the North Vietnamese in actual combat, no - she didn't fire it herself - and she broke into combat communications during a battle, causing the death of at least 5 American servicemen.

Jane Fonda is the real deal, an actual traitor per the constitution. She should get the needle just like McVeigh did.

Only because Fonda is a fellow Communist.

If someone should have gotten the needle over Vietnam, it should have been all the leaders who got us into that mess, when our own intelligence agencies told them the war was unwinnable.

Yawn.

Vietnam could have been won anytime we wanted to win. Invade and occupy the North, all done.

That's just crazy talk.

JoeB, as a Communist, you lack even rudimentary reasoning skills. Still, can you point to the gun manufacturers who are in the Fortune 500 of U.S. Companies?

I mean, if they are "big corporations" as you claim, this should be simple.

Sure I can...

The Cerberus Group, one of the richest companies in the world, owns Freedom WOrks, which makes the Bushmaster.

Oddly, they are trying to sell it now after Sandy Hook.

And injured another 700.

She did a lot more than that. She manned an anti-aircraft gun for the North Vietnamese in actual combat, no - she didn't fire it herself - and she broke into combat communications during a battle, causing the death of at least 5 American servicemen.

Jane Fonda is the real deal, an actual traitor per the constitution. She should get the needle just like McVeigh did.

Since we were never at war with North Vietnam, it wasn't "treason".

Also, do you have a link for Fonda brilliantly breaking into combat communications? Because, honestly, when i was in and someone tried to break into our net without knowing the codes and call signs for the day, we'd have assumed they weren't legit.

Let's be honest about what Fonda did... she told the Vietnamese that many Americans thought the war was wrong. Now, had this been a declared war, like WWII, we could have silenced dissent... but since the war was illegal, the dissent was legal.

Only because Fonda is a fellow Communist.

Fonda is an incredibly wealthy woman. For a communist, she's making a really bad showing of it.

Yawn.

Vietnam could have been won anytime we wanted to win. Invade and occupy the North, all done.

And that would have triggered World War III when the USSR and China retaliated.

I tuned in the limpwrister last night.........he had a Senator on ( I forget who....Hutchinson, I believe) who is advocating the NRA stance of armed law enforcement in all schools.

Morgan actually said, "But Senator.......are you not concerned about militarizing our schools and surrounding our children with guns?"

I thought to myself, "How does somebody like this actually navigate in the real world with that kind of inability to connect the dots?"

Its fucking fascinating!!!

I tuned in the limpwrister last night.........he had a Senator on ( I forget who....Hutchinson, I believe) who is advocating the NRA stance of armed law enforcement in all schools.

Morgan actually said, "But Senator.......are you not concerned about militarizing our schools and surrounding our children with guns?"

I thought to myself, "How does somebody like this actually navigate in the real world with that kind of inability to connect the dots?"

I don't see what's unusual about not wanting a world where your child has to walk into a war zone every day. Is that what you want?

On the other hand, there's the other guy in this thread...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zftn8_ZqzDg]Alex Jones Shirtless Rant Against TYT - YouTube[/ame]

Sure I can...

The Cerberus Group, one of the richest companies in the world, owns Freedom WOrks, which makes the Bushmaster.

Oddly, they are trying to sell it now after Sandy Hook.

Cerberus is venture capital. They own stock in a company which owns stock in Freedom Group.

It's an investment fund.

Neither Remington nor Bushmaster are massive corporations the way you attempted to state.

Try again.

I'm sure that one of the Communist web sites that does your thinking for you is convinced that is really clever.

Two problems though;

First: Let me google that for you

Second: Clause 1: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

So the fact that we no longer officially declare war has no bearing, the fucking traitor adhered to our enemies and gave them aid and comfort.

Also, do you have a link for Fonda brilliantly breaking into combat communications? Because, honestly, when i was in and someone tried to break into our net without knowing the codes and call signs for the day, we'd have assumed they weren't legit.

{FBIS Transcript #8:
Message to U.S. Pilots Attributed to Jane Fonda

B221355 Hanoi in English to Southeast Asia 1000 GMT 21 Jul 72 B

Now here is a recorded message from actress Jane Fonda to U.S. pilots involved in the Vietnam War:

((Follows recorded female voice with American accent – FBIS))

This is Jane Fonda. I have come to North Vietnam to bear witness to the damage being done to the Vietnamese land and to Vietnamese lives.

Just like the Thieu regime in Saigon which is sending its ARVN soldiers recklessly into dangerous positions for fear that it will be replaced by the U.S. Government if it fails to score some strategic military gains, so Nixon is continuing to risk your lives and the lives of the American prisoners of war under the bomb in a last desperate gamble to keep his office come November. How does it feel to be used as pawns? You may be shot down, you may perhaps even be killed, but for what, and for whom?

Eighty percent of the American people, according to a recent poll, have stopped believing in the war and think we should get out, think we should bring all of you home. The people back home are crying for you. We are afraid of what, what must be happening to you as human beings. For it isn't possible to destroy, to receive salary for pushing buttons and pulling levers that are dropping illegal bombs on innocent people, without having that damage your own souls.

Tonight when you are alone ask yourselves: What are you doing? Accept no ready answers fed to you by rote from basic training on up, but as men, as human beings, can you justify what you are doing? Do you know why you are flying these missions, collecting extra combat pay on Sunday?

The people beneath your planes have done us no harm. They want to live in peace; they want to rebuild their country. They cannot understand what kind of people could fly over their heads and drop bombs on them.

Did you know that the antipersonnel bombs that are thrown from some of your planes were outlawed by the Hague Convention of 1907, of which the United States was a signatory? I think that if you knew what these bombs were doing you would get very angry at the men who invented them. They cannot destroy bridges or factories. They cannot pierce steel or cement. Their only target is unprotected human flesh. The pellet bombs now contain rough-edged plastic pellets and your bosses, whose minds think in terms of statistics not human lives, are proud of this new perfection. The plastic pellets don't show up on X-rays and cannot be removed. The hospitals here are filled with babies and women and old people who will live for the rest of their lives in agony with these pellets embedded in them.

Can we fight this kind of war and continue to call ourselves Americans? Are these people so different from our own children, our mothers, or grandmothers? I don't think so, except that perhaps they have a surer sense of why they are living and for what they are willing to die.

I know that if you saw and if you knew the Vietnamese under peaceful conditions, you would hate the men who are sending you on bombing missions. I believe that in this age of remote-controlled push-button war, we must all try very, very hard to remain human beings.

((Recording ends -- FBIS))}

WinterSoldier.com - July 21, 1972: Fonda to American pilots

Let's be honest about what Fonda did... she told the Vietnamese that many Americans thought the war was wrong. Now, had this been a declared war, like WWII, we could have silenced dissent... but since the war was illegal, the dissent was legal.

What Fonda did was commit treason. Because you are a Communist, you are attempting to cover for her capital crime.

Fonda is an incredibly wealthy woman. For a communist, she's making a really bad showing of it.

Ditto Barack Obama, Bill Ayers, George Soros, and Nancy Pelosy. The left has no integrity, you seek a two tiered system of the very wealthy and the masses in abject poverty.

Utter bullshit.

No more than the USSR doing the same thing triggered WWIII with us retaliating. Vietnam was lost because there was never an intent to win. It's about feeding the military-industrial complex.

I don't see what's unusual about not wanting a world where your child has to walk into a war zone every day. Is that what you want?
Seems to me our children are ALREADY walking into a war zone, UNPROTECTED!

I'm sure that one of the Communist web sites that does your thinking for you is convinced that is really clever.

Two problems though;

First: Let me google that for you

Second: Clause 1: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

So the fact that we no longer officially declare war has no bearing, the fucking traitor adhered to our enemies and gave them aid and comfort.

Okay, where does it say there that North Vietnam was our "Enemy", exactly? We never declared war on them, they never attacked us, etc.

[

{FBIS Transcript #8:
Message to U.S. Pilots Attributed to Jane Fonda

B221355 Hanoi in English to Southeast Asia 1000 GMT 21 Jul 72 B

You're original claim was...

and she broke into combat communications during a battle, causing the death of at least 5 American servicemen.

How did this cause the deaths of servicemen? Did they say, "Oh, Gosh, what we are doing is wrong! We'd better stop!"

[
Ditto Barack Obama, Bill Ayers, George Soros, and Nancy Pelosy. The left has no integrity, you seek a two tiered system of the very wealthy and the masses in abject poverty.

Funny, that sounds like what Conservatives and Republicans are already acheiving brilliantly. I seem to remember when I was growing up, we had a midde class, but not anymore. Everyone works two jobs just to stay in their houses.

[

Utter bullshit.

No more than the USSR doing the same thing triggered WWIII with us retaliating. Vietnam was lost because there was never an intent to win. It's about feeding the military-industrial complex.

Actually, it was about neither party wanting to be able to let the other party say, "Who Lost Vietnam"....

The intelligence people said, straight up, most Vietnamese supported Ho Chi Mihn because he was a national hero while the shitheads we supported collaborated with the French. No one wanted to let the other party beat them over the head the way Republicans and Joe McCarthy beat the Democrats over the head with "Who Lost China".

Neither China nor Vietnam were ever ours to lose.

Okay, where does it say there that North Vietnam was our "Enemy", exactly? We never declared war on them, they never attacked us, etc.

I went to all that trouble to auto-Google it for you, and you were too fucking stupid to click the link...

You're original claim was...

It sure was. Your point?

How did this cause the deaths of servicemen? Did they say, "Oh, Gosh, what we are doing is wrong! We'd better stop!"

They were shot down by anti-aircraft artillery.

For fucks sake, who dresses you in the mornings?

Funny, that sounds like what Conservatives and Republicans are already acheiving brilliantly. I seem to remember when I was growing up, we had a midde class, but not anymore. Everyone works two jobs just to stay in their houses.

Say fucktard, shall we compare the hours worked at minimum wage to buy key items in say, 1965 to now?

Actually, it was about neither party wanting to be able to let the other party say, "Who Lost Vietnam"....

The intelligence people said, straight up, most Vietnamese supported Ho Chi Mihn because he was a national hero while the shitheads we supported collaborated with the French. No one wanted to let the other party beat them over the head the way Republicans and Joe McCarthy beat the Democrats over the head with "Who Lost China".

Neither China nor Vietnam were ever ours to lose.

It was about the insanity of fighting a war without the goal to win. It was utter stupidity.

[]

It was about the insanity of fighting a war without the goal to win. It was utter stupidity.

No, the stupidity was trying to make Vietnam into a capitalist country when they wanted Communism.

After we pulled out, they mopped up the Saigon Regime in 55 days.

They were shot down by anti-aircraft artillery.

?

Um...okay, what does that have to do with Jane Fonda making a propaganda broadcast?

For the record, we dropped more bombs on North Vietnam than we did on Germany and Japan combined in WWII, and they STILL wouldn't surrender... what does that tell you?

Oh, wait, that would require you to be able to think beyond what Hate Radio tells you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSr4s4s6DCM]Alex Jones Say Obama Runs Al-Qaeda - YouTube[/ame]

Here he is going off the deep end again.

Forum List

Back