Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan on CNN

Are you stating that 35 gun deaths is not a relevant statistic? If I recall correctly, Morgan stated that GB was 1/5 of the population of the United States of America and he compared that number to the 11,000 gun deaths in the United States. What's 1/5 of 11,000? That's what he was trying to demonstrate. Jones actually tried to present some bullshit stats and then backed out from the gun deaths when they were outlawed (like those Chicago stats) to a blanket BS statement about "violent crimes". :lol:

The overwhelming majority of gun deaths in the USA are suicides, so unless the ratio of suicide were considerably lower, it would be irrelevant.

Unless you think "Well Johnny killed himself, but thank OBAMA he didn't use a gun to do it..."

I believe the per capita in the UK is actually higher than in America, isn't it?

Seriously, what the left needs to say is "We want gun bans so that the USA can be as safe as Mexico."

Per capita what, gun deaths? Look, I am PRO-SECOND AMENDMENT, I am anti a lot of regulation as well. I just don't like a lot of these loons who are allegedly "pro-Second Amendment". Unfortunately, they tend to be the loudest voices.

He's a lushbo wannabe.

The "interview" seemed like a satire except that Jones, obviously off his meds and then some, was dead serious.

Jones isn't concerned with the usual points that gun nuts give lip service to - second amendment, home protection, hunting. He made it very clear that he thinks he's keeping guns so he can go up against the government.

I wish a gun nut would answer ONE question: WHY do you fools believe that all the guns you ALL have got stacked up in the basement is enough to fight the largest and best armed military on this planet?

Or, put another way, THIS is why you fools are called gun NUTS.

PS - I've never watched even one Piers Morgan show but he either has incredible self control not to laugh out loud at Jones OR, just as likely, he was wondering if Jones had managed to sneak a gun onto the set.

Jones, like the rest of those jerks, make money off of people's fears. they are the ones who peddle that "food insurance" to the dolts who purchase that crap. Do they really think that they will get their food when the shit hits the fan? He also shills those "non-hybrid seeds" they can plant and wait months for before they eat. :lol:

Jones throws out a bunch of crap and hopes some of it sticks.

so you have a problem with dehydrated food supplies???

Oh, so they are basically MRE's that people buy and receive up front?

Jones, like the rest of those jerks, make money off of people's fears. they are the ones who peddle that "food insurance" to the dolts who purchase that crap. Do they really think that they will get their food when the shit hits the fan? He also shills those "non-hybrid seeds" they can plant and wait months for before they eat. :lol:

Jones throws out a bunch of crap and hopes some of it sticks.

yes, he is a sponsered by survival food,seeds,water purifiers,ionic silver all good products

Per capita what, gun deaths?

Sorry, per capita suicide rates. I believe the UK has a higher suicide rate. The point being that people simply find something other than a gun to off themselves with when guns aren't available.

People who want to kill themselves, kill themselves.

Look, I am PRO-SECOND AMENDMENT, I am anti a lot of regulation as well. I just don't like a lot of these loons who are allegedly "pro-Second Amendment". Unfortunately, they tend to be the loudest voices.

I agree with you on Jones, the guy is a loon.

yes, he is a sponsered by survival food,seeds,water purifiers,ionic silver all good products

I guess I was thrown off by the word "insurance". Think of any insurance benefits you receive, it's usually after an event, that's why I thought it was a silly scam. Because if shit hits the fan and everything goes to shit, there's no way the "food insurance" company is going to prioritize getting the food to you.

A lot of them certainly aren't sane, just like the wackos who are starting the rumors about this recent tragedy being a "hoax".

WHAT???

You mean that some of these monsters are saying the 20 children being gunned down didn't happen?

Yeah, my wife's co-worker's daughter got an email stating that it was a hoax "so the democrats can take the guns away". We were talking about it today on the way home from work today. It was one of those chain/fw emails. Sad but true.

Are...you....kidding....me??????:eek:

Yeah the guy is a loon and a hypocrite. He is the one who started with the "factoids" and then he complained when Morgan used them himself. I am pro Second Amendment and anti-assault weapons bans, and pro Fourth Amendment regarding this subject and others. This blowhard did more to hurt the image of pro-Second Amendment and "gun rights" than help it in my opinion.

The "gun rights" lobby needs better spokespeople in my opinion.

Naw, this is exactly who we need. We're gonna start getting in your faces until you shut up.

Why would you want to get into my face? Did you miss the statement of mine from above?
"I am pro Second Amendment and anti-assault weapons bans, and pro Fourth Amendment regarding this subject and others."

No, it's NOT what we need.

You are apparently not passionate enough.....:doubt:

Saying "loon" =/= valid counter argument

Alex Jones had so many facts it made Piers head spin. And don't say they were "claims," he had the FBI stats in his hands.

Per capita what, gun deaths?

Sorry, per capita suicide rates. I believe the UK has a higher suicide rate. The point being that people simply find something other than a gun to off themselves with when guns aren't available.

People who want to kill themselves, kill themselves.

Look, I am PRO-SECOND AMENDMENT, I am anti a lot of regulation as well. I just don't like a lot of these loons who are allegedly "pro-Second Amendment". Unfortunately, they tend to be the loudest voices.

I agree with you on Jones, the guy is a loon.

I'm more along the line of "guns don't kill people, people kill people" or whatever that cliche' is. If you look at this stat:

"According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) 32,885 people died in traffic crashes in 2010 in the United States (latest figures available), including an estimated 10,228 people who died in drunk driving crashes, accounting for 31% of all traffic deaths last year."

Does that mean that we should outlaw alcohol and automobiles? The aforementioned was a rhetorical question.

What's with Jones saying '... the second amendment is there to protect us from street thugs ...'

Are all gun nutters this ignorant about the second amendment?

Naw, this is exactly who we need. We're gonna start getting in your faces until you shut up.

Why would you want to get into my face? Did you miss the statement of mine from above?
"I am pro Second Amendment and anti-assault weapons bans, and pro Fourth Amendment regarding this subject and others."

No, it's NOT what we need.

You are apparently not passionate enough.....:doubt:
Aka ..................sane and calm.
:lol:

WHAT???

You mean that some of these monsters are saying the 20 children being gunned down didn't happen?

Yeah, my wife's co-worker's daughter got an email stating that it was a hoax "so the democrats can take the guns away". We were talking about it today on the way home from work today. It was one of those chain/fw emails. Sad but true.

Nope, I promise you. I know we know each other from another venue and I hope that you would at least think and know that I am not a BS'er. :)

Here:
Sandy Hook Hoax: featuring Lt. Paul Vance | Planet Infowars

Sandy Hook Hoax – Oscars Nominees 2013 | The Yellow Brick Road Free Blog

Sandy Hook Hoax - - What Shots?

ETA: These people are disgusting.

Last edited:

Nope, I promise you. I know we know each other from another venue and I hope that you would at least think and know that I am not a BS'er. :)

Here:
Sandy Hook Hoax: featuring Lt. Paul Vance | Planet Infowars

Sandy Hook Hoax – Oscars Nominees 2013 | The Yellow Brick Road Free Blog

Sandy Hook Hoax - - What Shots?

ETA: These people are disgusting.

Wow!!!!!!!!

What's with Jones saying '... the second amendment is there to protect us from street thugs ...'

I suppose when you're walking down the street and some thug demands your money, you just hand it right over. Right?

Morgan is a perrenial limpwrister who most of the time naivigates in the land of Oz. But Jones didnt do himself any favors becomming unhinged. He has alot of exceedingly valid points but takes it too far. Really......it doesnt matter though because nobody watches Morgans show except committed political assholes like us. You go out on the street tomorrow and ask 100 people who either of these people are and maybe a dozen will know.

Morgan is a perrenial limpwrister who most of the time naivigates in the land of Oz. But Jones didnt do himself any favors becomming unhinged. He has alot of exceedingly valid points but takes it too far. Really......it doesnt matter though because nobody watches Morgans show except committed political assholes like us. You go out on the street tomorrow and ask 100 people who either of these people are and maybe a dozen will know.

considering 3 out of 5 could not find their state on a unmarked map you could be right

I suppose when you're walking down the street and some thug demands your money, you just hand it right over. Right?

Indeed......this is an area where the left.......especially the committed left on this board, are so fucking naive. Most of them live in Scratchmyassville USA where there are no local drug towns and burglaries/robberies are rare events..........thieir home defense system of a few wiffle ball bats would suffice.

On the other hand, for lots and lots of other people, the person breaking into your home is highly likely to be some crack monkey looking for a fix or looking for money or other valuables to feed a fix. This idea that you are going to stop them with your Louisville Slugger is laughable.........and maybe you get lucky and if you dont, that bat is going straight up your ass followed by some kind of weapon strike to devastate the insides of a human body. Zero chance in hell Im taking any risks and 00 buckshot at 20 paces will take a head clean off. I hear people all the time say, "Dang....all you have to do is have the bad guy hear the pump action of a shotgun and they are going back out the door!!". Complete nonsense........go Youtube law enforcement experts on this topic or any good book on home defense. They even say you're insane if you fire a warning shot. Make no mistake.........anything less than an attitude of delivering lethal force to an intruder is beyond gross neglect if you are responsible for protecting a family.

Most people on this forum have no clue of the level of violence these people will engage in, with zero concern for human life. A Louisville Slugger????:coffee:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back