Alex Jones Has Mental Breakdown On Air And Cries Like A Baby As Trump Rains Missiles On Syria

Alex Jones is a sick fuck whom you dearly loved, right up until he deviated from kissing Trump's ass.

Last night I went onto Infowars just to read the butthurt user comments over Trump's Syria strike. One user suggested that somebody obviously threatened Trump's family. :lol:

I can't get past more than a few moments listening to him. His style or whatever just annoys the heck out of me.

lmao thats hilarious. Alex Jones is quite the conman, he convinced a bunch of dumbfucks to vote for trump. He's almost as good as trump at conning idiots.

lmao thats hilarious. Alex Jones is quite the conman, he convinced a bunch of dumbfucks to vote for trump. He's almost as good as trump at conning idiots.

No one convinced anyone to vote for Trump. When people who are not fed by the media, you know, people like you, saw that Donald Trump won the nomination, and that he was running against Hillary Clinton, no one in their right mind needed to be told to vote for him. I would have voted for Al Capone if the choice was him or Clinton.

I can't get past more than a few moments listening to him. His style or whatever just annoys the heck out of me.

What I don't understand about how many supporters he has is that he's not even a good actor. He's so ridiculously over the top that there's no way a rational human being can believe that he even believes himself.

the dems were ALL crying on election day
1108_election-day25.jpg

What I don't understand about how many supporters he has is that he's not even a good actor. He's so ridiculously over the top that there's no way a rational human being can believe that he even believes himself.
Most of the "news" I see is written. I don't look at much of it because most is biased as all get out. An example, as much as I know President Obama did not do good for this country, I cannot stand to see video clips where he makes a claim about say, him being born in Kenya. I don't believe he was born in Kenya. If he was it's too late now. But what they do is edit the freaking clip so it looks like he says he was born there. Any fool can see that isn't all he said. They do it with Trump too. Total disgusting media scum.

No one convinced anyone to vote for Trump. When people who are not fed by the media, you know, people like you, saw that Donald Trump won the nomination, and that he was running against Hillary Clinton, no one in their right mind needed to be told to vote for him. I would have voted for Al Capone if the choice was him or Clinton.

..yes the media with fake/false/BS ''UNARMED BLACK MAN'' 24/7 is one of the reasons Trump got elected
..Obama and the dems were PRO-criminal/PRO-crap/PRO-illegal [ criminal ]

Last night I went onto Infowars just to read the butthurt user comments over Trump's Syria strike. One user suggested that somebody obviously threatened Trump's family.
He says whatever he thinks he can get away with. Luckily he hasn't been getting away with as much lately.

InfoWars' Alex Jones apologizes for saying Chobani supports 'migrant rapists'

The story behind Alex Jones' unlikely Pizzagate apology

His antics are entertaining for a bit then he becomes annoying. I mean laughing at him is great though you gotta admit this is funny even the second time.

Hillary was PRO-criminal...PRO-lies
f***** B**ch
here are LIES.CRAP, UNTRUTHS :
In her speech on Monday, Mrs. Clinton evoked in emotional terms the recent fatal shootings of two black men by police officers, Alton B. Sterling in Baton Rouge and Mr. Castile, and said their deaths “drove home how urgently we need to make reforms to policing and criminal justice.”
..Sterling had a GUN! and was FIGHTING the police
..read the transcripts--the police did everything right...so just like in the Mike Brown case,---she and Obama are sympathizing with CRIMINALS and castigating the cops who did their job against jackass, dumbass, resisting, VIOLENT, attacking criminals !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
‘Madness Has to Stop,’ Hillary Clinton Declares at N.A.A.C.P. Conference

here is the TRUTH:
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

Most of the "news" I see is written. I don't look at much of it because most is biased as all get out. An example, as much as I know President Obama did not do good for this country, I cannot stand to see video clips where he makes a claim about say, him being born in Kenya. I don't believe he was born in Kenya. If he was it's too late now. But what they do is edit the freaking clip so it looks like he says he was born there. Any fool can see that isn't all he said. They do it with Trump too. Total disgusting media scum.

My mom used to listen to Alex Jones a lot, and something I'd hear him say a million times after making some ridiculous claim was, "You don't believe me? Google it! Google it!" So I'd take him up on that challenge, and Google it. Every time Google would lead me to links to nothing but Infowars. He was leading people back to his own website. :lol:

The sole purpose of his program is to sell his Alex Jones branded, overpriced merchandise to the ignorant and gullible, thus his focus on conspiracies and lies, to appeal to and draw in the previously described audience. An audience so oblivious to their own ignorance and gullibility that they will defend the guy to no end.

Fuck 'em, the deserve whatever disappointment and butthurt the receive.

Forum List

Back