Alex Baldwin arrested in Manhattan after allegedly assaulting person

An argument over a parking place. How common. :lol:
I dunno. It bothers me about his daughter being in the parking lot trying to save the space for her dad's car, and the driver of the rat race winner automobile may have said or done something untoward to Mr. Baldwin's daughter. Most people would have let the girl alone, but not this chap, and he got it in the chops from her father for his ignoring or spiteful speech and parking there anyway. Not all the facts are told in the paper. Mr. Baldwin's poltics used to get under my nails, but after seeing him in a positive paternal role sticking up for his daughter, he seems slightly better, somehow. Just sayin'.

He agrees he should have used different language. Apparently, he and his daughter are over that awful time in their lives where the daughter grows a mouth the size of the grand canyon, there's a hostile divorce going on in the child's unhappy world, and everybody is mad at everybody else in the family. You don't get a choice whether to have a son or a daughter, but they think they have a choice to hate the parent before the parent becomes wise to their naughty ways. No one heard what the daughter said or did to get her dad's panties in a bunch, but today, Baldwin stuck up for his daughter, regardless of her past behaviors, and I hope their bond is strengthened and he gets respect for standing up to the bully who displaced her from her post in the parking garage so her dad would have a place to park.

Pathetic apologist suckass.

A man is stupid for most of his life. Suddenly, he perceives a threat to his daughter. He responds like a good American man should. He has his heart in the right place.

Here's a little something for your filthy mouth. Savor the grit.
54132-lava_bar_soap.jpg

I dunno. It bothers me about his daughter being in the parking lot trying to save the space for her dad's car, and the driver of the rat race winner automobile may have said or done something untoward to Mr. Baldwin's daughter. Most people would have let the girl alone, but not this chap, and he got it in the chops from her father for his ignoring or spiteful speech and parking there anyway. Not all the facts are told in the paper. Mr. Baldwin's poltics used to get under my nails, but after seeing him in a positive paternal role sticking up for his daughter, he seems slightly better, somehow. Just sayin'.

He agrees he should have used different language. Apparently, he and his daughter are over that awful time in their lives where the daughter grows a mouth the size of the grand canyon, there's a hostile divorce going on in the child's unhappy world, and everybody is mad at everybody else in the family. You don't get a choice whether to have a son or a daughter, but they think they have a choice to hate the parent before the parent becomes wise to their naughty ways. No one heard what the daughter said or did to get her dad's panties in a bunch, but today, Baldwin stuck up for his daughter, regardless of her past behaviors, and I hope their bond is strengthened and he gets respect for standing up to the bully who displaced her from her post in the parking garage so her dad would have a place to park.

A man is stupid for most of his life. Suddenly, he perceives a threat to his daughter. He responds like a good American man should. He has his heart in the right place.

54132-lava_bar_soap.jpg

Use it to wash that clown Baldwin's pubes out of your mouth, apologist.

54132-lava_bar_soap.jpg

Oh, my goodness. You must've used up your whole bar with your large mouth, going around the internet swearing and making lewd remarks to women you will never know.

So here's another for you, and I've got a whole shelf of them upstairs I can get for you to help you learn diplomacy on political boards where you wig out so frequently.

th

54132-lava_bar_soap.jpg

Oh, my goodness. You must've used up your whole bar with your large mouth, going around the internet swearing and making lewd remarks to women ....

Toughen up, missy.

....Most women I know are a lot smarter than you have demonstrated here, apologist.

That sad sack having is daughter sitting in a parking spot holding it because his fat ace don't want to walk is somehow being a good dad ??? Don't think so.

He puts his daughter in a position of danger, then assaults a stranger and gets arrested.

That's the kind of bonding no soap will wash away.

He puts his daughter in a position of danger, then assaults a stranger and gets arrested.

54132-lava_bar_soap.jpg

Oh, my goodness. You must've used up your whole bar with your large mouth, going around the internet swearing and making lewd remarks to women ....

Toughen up, missy.

....Most women I know are a lot smarter than you have demonstrated here, apologist.
I knew you could be polite. But as intelligent as you are, I'm surprised it took two bars of gritty soap. Wake me up when Baldwin gets the electric chair. :sleep:

54132-lava_bar_soap.jpg

Toughen up, missy.

I knew you could be polite. ....

If so, purely by accident.

That sad sack having is daughter sitting in a parking spot holding it because his fat ace don't want to walk is somehow being a good dad ??? Don't think so.
I read Mr. Baldwin's apology to his daughter, and also his apology for what he was arrested for. I understand how people of yours and Unkotare's stature cannot abide people who behave so abusively, but the condition comes along with a failure to see oneself as others see them until the dust settles, and his affliction of bipolar disorder has put him on many people's disgust list. My belief system is hard, but requires me to forgive others as it says in the Lord's prayer in which we say "forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors." (some religions text is transgressions instead of debts). Goodnight. Have a lovely evening. :sleep:

I read Mr. Baldwin's apology to his daughter, and also his apology for what he was arrested for. I understand how people of yours and Unkotare's stature cannot abide people who behave so abusively, but the condition comes along with a failure to see oneself as others see them until the dust settles, and his affliction of bipolar disorder has put him on many people's disgust list. My belief system is hard, but requires me to forgive others as it says in the Lord's prayer in which we say "forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors." (some religions text is transgressions instead of debts). Goodnight. Have a lovely evening. :sleep:

That sounds an awful lot like the wife who keeps running back to the scumbag coward who keeps beating her.

You have nothing to forgive, as he didn't sin against you.

Forum List

Back