Alex Baldwin arrested in Manhattan after allegedly assaulting person

If Trump didn't make him so mad, he wouldn't be so mad.

Well at least they're not blaming GW any more. Bush was a pussycat compared to Trump, he truly is their Boogieman. :biggrin:

Can we bring him back? That's what they did with Hillary.

Sadly, GW has as little relevancy as Hillary these days.. These are the Trump years. He has single-handedly redefined the GOP.
Hillary controls the Democrats right now.

Well she sees herself as the standard-bearer of the Democrat Party but she is also an embarrassment to them. Any time her name is mentioned on here, the response from the left is that we're "obsessed" with her. You can be sure that many Democrats just don't want to be reminded of how badly she sucked.
She does have a few bad point but you gotta love her for the fun she brings with her.
upload_2018-11-2_20-37-31.jpeg

Actor Alec Baldwin was arrested in New York City’s West Village neighborhood Friday; with police detaining the comedian after he allegedly “punched” an unidentified victim while arguing over a parking space.

DEVELOPING: Alec Baldwin Arrested in Manhattan After Allegedly Assaulting Person | Sean Hannity
-------------------------------------------

Oh you mean Karma finally caught up with the anti american prick. This is another Hollywood doucge bag who hates Trump and America
Very poor behavior, alec bro.

He's a connected actor that has made himself a target. I'm sure there's a conglomerate media network out there that is both invested in his work and now would be reporting negatively on him. How much pressure is there on them to soften this? Down with conglomerates!

An argument over a parking place. How common. :lol:

Actor Alec Baldwin was arrested in New York City’s West Village neighborhood Friday; with police detaining the comedian after he allegedly “punched” an unidentified victim while arguing over a parking space.

DEVELOPING: Alec Baldwin Arrested in Manhattan After Allegedly Assaulting Person | Sean Hannity
-------------------------------------------

Oh you mean Karma finally caught up with the anti american prick. This is another Hollywood doucge bag who hates Trump and America
Gotta love karma

I dunno. It bothers me about his daughter being in the parking lot trying to save the space for her dad's car, and the driver of the rat race winner automobile may have said or done something untoward to Mr. Baldwin's daughter. Most people would have let the girl alone, but not this chap, and he got it in the chops from her father for his ignoring or spiteful speech and parking there anyway. Not all the facts are told in the paper. Mr. Baldwin's poltics used to get under my nails, but after seeing him in a positive paternal role sticking up for his daughter, he seems slightly better, somehow. Just sayin'.

I dunno. It bothers me about his daughter being in the parking lot trying to save the space for her dad's car, and the driver of the rat race winner automobile may have said or done something untoward to Mr. Baldwin's daughter. Most people would have let the girl alone, but not this chap, and he got it in the chops from her father for his ignoring or spiteful speech and parking there anyway. Not all the facts are told in the paper. Mr. Baldwin's poltics used to get under my nails, but after seeing him in a positive paternal role sticking up for his daughter, he seems slightly better, somehow. Just sayin'.

He agrees he should have used different language. Apparently, he and his daughter are over that awful time in their lives where the daughter grows a mouth the size of the grand canyon, there's a hostile divorce going on in the child's unhappy world, and everybody is mad at everybody else in the family. You don't get a choice whether to have a son or a daughter, but they think they have a choice to hate the parent before the parent becomes wise to their naughty ways. No one heard what the daughter said or did to get her dad's panties in a bunch, but today, Baldwin stuck up for his daughter, regardless of her past behaviors, and I hope their bond is strengthened and he gets respect for standing up to the bully who displaced her from her post in the parking garage so her dad would have a place to park.

He agrees he should have used different language. Apparently, he and his daughter are over that awful time in their lives where the daughter grows a mouth the size of the grand canyon, there's a hostile divorce going on in the child's unhappy world, and everybody is mad at everybody else in the family. You don't get a choice whether to have a son or a daughter, but they think they have a choice to hate the parent before the parent becomes wise to their naughty ways. No one heard what the daughter said or did to get her dad's panties in a bunch, but today, Baldwin stuck up for his daughter, regardless of her past behaviors, and I hope their bond is strengthened and he gets respect for standing up to the bully who displaced her from her post in the parking garage so her dad would have a place to park.

Pathetic apologist suckass.

Forum List

Back