Alec Baldwin Engages in Domestic Terrorism? lol

Self-professed conservatives, Republicans and other assorted rightwingers are DESPERATE to bring others down the domestic terrorist road w/them.

But no, Alec Baldwin is nothing like a domestic terrorist, that's left up to far rightwing nut-jobs of the Republican fringe.
You missed my post? My idea would save Mr. Baldwin hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not million$. .

Furthermore, my real feeling on the matter is that while it is against the law to take law into your own hands, Mr. Baldwin's daughter was standing in the place some bully likely frightened her by driving right up to her.

Mr. Baldwin may not be my friend politically, but if he was perturbed at some rather impolite man who would try to push his daughter's body around with his car, I can see his angst from here to protect his daughter from all harm.

What Mr. Baldwin failed to see was that his daughter should never have been put in the position she was in, trying to save a parking place in a town that makes no exceptions for anyone, king or serf. So, again I say, I hope that Mr. Baldwin gets a chauffeur until he gets some anger management experience and can keep his head, call a lawyer and seek justice like the other 300 million Americans have to do if their family is threatened by a dolt, which the other driver was. And if he caused that doltish man injury, he will be paying the big bucks for his 15 seconds of retribution.

Please, Mr. Baldwin. Get a chauffeur. For your childrens' sake.

Trump responds to Alec Baldwin being arrested in New York City for punching a person: "I wish him luck"
Trump said that because he, too, has children, and if someone gave them a hard time by possibly nudging with the front end of an automobile, or even the thought of a threat of such a nature, he'd wish any man good luck. For you see, he is a President who doesn't look at someone's voter registration first, because in courage and in humanity, President Trump is ten feet tall, and so are his staff who took the mental cruelty the dowager Rep. Watters ordered her minions to harass members of the Executive Branch, probably forgetting the Constitutional separation of powers found in Article 1, 2, and 3. Like Mr. Baldwin, Rep Watters of the Legislative Branch screwed up big time violating that Constitutional law by ordering vengeance on members of the Executive Branch. :tongue:

Last edited:
“Trump is insane. I think most people know, the guy – he is insane. We have a man who is president who is insane. You can’t go far enough with this idiot." --Alec Baldwin 9/21/18

“Trump is insane. I think most people know, the guy – he is insane. We have a man who is president who is insane. You can’t go far enough with this idiot." --Alec Baldwin 9/21/18
That's the basic difference between Republicans, who are quick to forgive error if the person shows the slightest smidge of good in him. Democrats, however, keep lists and alter them as public opinion grows dim, magnifying molehills until they are mountains of quicksand that obfuscates the truth and makes the good disappear.

The DNC thesis seems to be that if one lies enough times, some in the public will pick up on it as the truth. In fact, you cannot fool all of the people all of the time and if one calls "wolf" all the time, people discredit the habitual wolf caller to its irrelevant notice. It's the greater group's way of chastising charlatans. Sadly, a broken clock is right on twice in 24 hours, but nobody cares because you can't depend on such a broken mechanism to be on time.

Alec Baldwin is all bark and no bite… Most definitely a pussy whipped bitch

I wonder if this guy is a drug addict.

Alec Baldwin charged with assault after allegedly punching man during parking spot spat

Hot-headed thespian Alec Baldwin has been charged with misdemeanor assault and harassment following his arrest Friday afternoon after he allegedly punched a man in New York City's ritzy West Village neighborhood, law enforcement sources tell Fox News.

Police sources say the frequent "Saturday Night Live" host was in custody after getting into an argument over a parking spot.

Law enforcement responded to a 911 call for an alleged assault around 1:30 pm EST, sources told Fox News, where a 49-year-old male was treated for an injury to his left jaw. The individual was conscious and alert and transported to Lenox Hospital.

Alec Baldwin's arrests and scandals through the years, from parking space fight to wrong-way bike ticket
He is a hot head....we've known for a long time he was a hot head.
Just ask his daughter to play the loving message he once left on her phone. Nothing says lovin’ like calling your 11-y-o little girl a “rude, thoughtless, little pig.”

"It's a good thing that liberal celebrities are so kind, loving, tolerant, and respectful of others. Makes the world a better place." - Wacky Mike Huckabee

Oh, I’m sure in the vast pile of NYC rules, laws, regulations, etc. there’s nothing that says it’s okay for someone to stand in a parking place on a very busy street for the purpose of “saving” it for someone else.

DrRJz85WwAAN1Hh.jpg

Forum List

Back