Alec Baldwin in trouble again. Are we surprised?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Apparently Alec is charged with defaming someone at the 1/6 protest who protested peacefully and broke no laws.

The widow and two sisters of a U.S. Marine killed in Afghanistan are suing Alec Baldwin, alleging the actor exposed them to a flood of social media hatred by claiming on Instagram that one sister was an “insurrectionist” for attending former President Donald Trump's Washington, D.C., rally on Jan. 6 last year.

The sister, Roice McCollum, protested peacefully and legally; was not among those who stormed the U.S. Capitol that day and, after being interviewed by the FBI, “was never detained, arrested, accused of or charged with any crime,” according to the lawsuit filed Monday in U.S. District Court in Cheyenne.

Apparently Alec is charged with defaming someone at the 1/6 protest who protested peacefully and broke no laws.

The widow and two sisters of a U.S. Marine killed in Afghanistan are suing Alec Baldwin, alleging the actor exposed them to a flood of social media hatred by claiming on Instagram that one sister was an “insurrectionist” for attending former President Donald Trump's Washington, D.C., rally on Jan. 6 last year.

The sister, Roice McCollum, protested peacefully and legally; was not among those who stormed the U.S. Capitol that day and, after being interviewed by the FBI, “was never detained, arrested, accused of or charged with any crime,” according to the lawsuit filed Monday in U.S. District Court in Cheyenne.
Lol you people are such drama queens.

How would you like to be defamed by Alec as a traitor to your country and then get death threats?
It’s not like you even care. If a liberal was defamed or was getting death threats, you would not at all give a fuck. It’s just a convenient political story for you.

His bank account will be significantly lighter than it was before he ran his mouth though. Fuck the murdering asshole.

Who are you kidding? The system is against us, and certainly for celebrities. They'll push this aside and find him innocent of any wrong doing just because that's how it works for the famous and the rich.

Baldwin thanks you for the passionate ass-kissing, but he'd shoot you too if he could blame it on someone else.
Lol what are you even talking about? I don’t give two fucks about Baldwin. You’re just a drama queen who does.

It’s not like you even care. If a liberal was defamed or was getting death threats, you would not at all give a fuck. It’s just a convenient political story for you.
Don't tell me what I care about and what I don't

Thanks in advance.

Forum List

Back