Alcoholism? Rehab? Gimme a Break!

Wow...this is officially the most disgusting thing I have read in my life.

ABC released the full text for this online conversation:

http://abcnews.go.com/images/WNT/02-02-03b.pdf

The congressman enjoys whacking off...it helps him sleep. He enjoys masturbating in the shower and using lotion.

you can't be a liberal if that disgust you.....sounds a lot like to gay dudes comparing wank techniques....how intollerant of you

you can't be a liberal if that disgust you.....sounds a lot like to gay dudes comparing wank techniques....how intollerant of you

Gay or straight, I don't want to hear people of that age disparity discussing things of this nature in such detail. Hell, screw the age disparity, there are not many sexploits I enjoy hearing graphic descriptions about.

Hmm, just assumed it was. Take away that count.

does not mean it is morally right or ethically right just not illeagal to offer booze on private property in DC....if he offerit in a differnt state as OTF pointed out he may be toast....

Alcohol can cause accident. But it doesn't turn people into pedophiles. :thumbdown:

so foley is a pedophile huh.....what type of sexual relations did he have with the intern? any chance you are an expert in age of consent laws in DC?

Gay or straight, I don't want to hear people of that age disparity discussing things of this nature in such detail. Hell, screw the age disparity, there are not many sexploits I enjoy hearing graphic descriptions about.

dude! what are you going to do when your wife asks you to talk dirty to her?

what type of sexual relations did this 16 / 17 year olde have with mr foley?

Are we talking about the Clinton definition of sexual relationship or the accepted definition? Most states now have online predator laws. That is where I would be looking, if I were going to charge him with something.

Actually it is. It is called contributing to the deliquency of a minor.

maybe not....drinking booze on private propoerty even for people under 21 may not be a crime in DC....kinda goes back to your point about wich state he was in and which state the intern was in and the booze laws there and the age of consent in that state.....i see a plea bargin and no one does time but all lives are toast....

Forum List

Back