Alcoholism? Rehab? Gimme a Break!

A Republican is gay. A Republican is a pedophile. Several Republicans covered it up. A Republican is hiding away in rehab. A Republican is trying to blame it on being molested as a youngster. The Republicans like to bash homosexuals.

What does this have to do with the Democrats?

None of this would have happened if Clinton had not destroyed America's social fabric...Foley was a normal straight man before Bill popped on Monica's dress. ;)

red hot...thank you for the links to the laws...

how old was the intern?

did foley have sex with the intern? what kind of sex? or did foley just text the intern?

None of this would have happened if Clinton had not destroyed America's social fabric...Foley was a normal straight man before Bill popped on Monica's dress. ;)

well....unless foley did more than dip a cigar and get a blow job from the intern i vote he gets to keep his job same as clinton

could be......does he actually solicit the intern for sex....or just flirt....how old was the intern?

I get your point and I'll get back to you as more news comes out. Also, the child wasn't an intern. He was a page. Interns are usually over the age of 18 and therefore above the age of consent. Pages are normally under 18 and therefore under the age of consent. It doesn't matter whether he flirted or solicited. The child was underage and that makes his actions illegal.

I get your point and I'll get back to you as more news comes out. Also, the child wasn't an intern. He was a page. Interns are usually over the age of 18 and therefore above the age of consent. Pages are normally under 18 and therefore under the age of consent. It doesn't matter whether he flirted or solicited. The child was underage and that makes his actions illegal.

the age of consent in DC is 16 (i am sure there are nuances to the law)

a senate intern must be at least 16

the facts so far (and that may change) indicate no sexual relations, not even the clinton kind, only flirting on line

at the moment i see no crime (sexual harassment maybe, but hey the bar was set pretty high during the blow job years) just stupidity.....

the age of consent in DC is 16 (i am sure there are nuances to the law)

a senate intern must be at least 16

the facts so far (and that may change) indicate no sexual relations, not even the clinton kind, only flirting on line

at the moment i see no crime (sexual harassment maybe, but hey the bar was set pretty high during the blow job years) just stupidity.....

The age of consent in Florida is 18. The age of consent in Louisiana is 17. He broke the law.

Forum List

Back