Alcoholism? Rehab? Gimme a Break!

Personally, I just consider a pedophile to be a pedophile, not gay or straight or anything like that. They're psychotic bastards who harm children emotionally and physically.

Then why are so many of the psychotic bastards found among the homosexuals? Why are homosexuals so youth-oriented?

He isn't a homosexual, he's a pedophile.... you do understand the term "consenting adults", right, hon?

oh...and no one gets pedophilia from being a drunk, though he might be a drunk because he knows he's a disgusting pedophile.

Where in the hell do you get your information? Are you so hyperpartisan that the truth is something to be ignored???? The guy IS a homosexual--you're spreading lies again !

'Gay' activist held
info about Foley
During campaign to 'out' lawmakers
said story would break before election

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: October 3, 2006
5:00 p.m. Eastern

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

Former Rep. Mark Foley
A radical activist on a mission to "out" conservative homosexual lawmakers and Capitol Hill staffers held on to information about Rep. Mark Foley's relationships with underage male pages, suggesting the story would break at the time of mid-term elections.

Blogger Jim Hoft of Gateway Pundit points to a campaign by two activists who had Foley on their "target list" of 20 people and shared the information with the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.

Foley abruptly resigned Friday as reports surfaced of inappropriate e-mails with a male page. Later, ABC News released online instant messages of more salacious exchanges. Foley has issued a statement saying he checked himself into an alcohol rehabilitation program at an undisclosed location.

In July 2004, the homosexual newspaper Washington Blade reported the two activists, Mike Rogers and John Aravosis, were "loosely heading an ongoing outing campaign on the Hill" ahead of the Senate vote on the Federal Marriage Amendment, which would bar same-sex--

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52270

Where in the hell do you get your information? Are you so hyperparts that the truth is something to be ignored???? The guy IS a homosexual--you're spreading lies again !

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52270

Hey Foley deserved to go....

But this is all breaking down for what it really is...

A total hit job by the Democrats, who sat on this information until now. Yeah, they care so much for the children....
The information you posted Dillo, is all over the internet, not just at worldnet...

This is going to come back and bite the Dems. in the ass...:usa:

Hey Foley deserved to go....

But this is all breaking down for what it really is...

A total hit job by the Democrats, who sat on this information until now. Yeah, they care so much for the children....
The information you posted Dillo, is all over the internet, not just at worldnet...

This is going to come back and bite the Dems. in the ass...:usa:

I have no problem with him and all the rest of the sickos and crooks up there going with him. I have a big problem with lies and hypocrisy.

he should treat his homosexuality problem, too! If that were cured, this incident would never have happened.

Yeah, instead he'd be like that heterosexual guy who raped his nieces 20 years ago and then shot up an Amish school last week!

Stephanie said:
A total hit job by the Democrats, who sat on this information until now.

Last I checked Hastert, Reynolds, and Shimkus (the three big players in the cover-up) are all Republicans and are all pointing their fingers at each other.

So... yeah. :cuckoo:

I have no problem with him and all the rest of the sickos and crooks up there going with him. I have a big problem with lies and hypocrisy.

I'm with you....

It's pretty sickening....

That's why I believe the people will pour out to vote, when they see this kind of sick twisted play by a political party...
And they wont be voting for a Democrat...:bye1:

Yeah, instead he'd be like that heterosexual guy who raped his nieces 20 years ago and then shot up an Amish school last week!

Last I checked Hastert, Reynolds, and Shimkus (the three big players in the cover-up) are all Republicans and are all pointing their fingers at each other.

So... yeah. :cuckoo:

Check again. The story is still unfolding. The dems have been sitting on this for years but they always forget one thing. When they act, there is a reaction. There are consequences to behavior--everyones' behavior !!!

The truth will win out in the end and those who try to deceive the most will ultimately lose the most.

Ah, yeah...it's the Democrats fault....:bang3:
Just reading a few articles here and there, and the conservatives seem just as het up as the Dems on this...

Because many Republicans really do believe what they claim. There are few 'real politiks' followers in the republican party. On the otherhand, seems the dems haven't such qualms, they'll back 'their guy' under any circumstances.

What happened to 'it's all about sex?'

Funny thing about the Foley pedophilia thing, seems so far that he wasn't getting any? He's just an online voyeur.

(sigh)...Impenetrable ignorance, Jillian - that's your illness.

Right - most get it after being molested by an older person when they were young, or suffering from acute sexual frustrations, perhaps. Homosexuality/pedophilia/beastiality - all of those are emotional/mental weaknesses which can, and should be treated in an effort to stamp the disease out of our society.

Interestingly, Foley is saying he was molested...

(sigh)...Impenetrable ignorance, Jillian - that's your illness.

Still confused about the "consenting adults" part?

Right - most get it after being molested by an older person when they were young

That part of your post is correct about child molesters.

or suffering from acute sexual frustrations, perhaps. Homosexuality/pedophilia/beastiality - all of those are emotional/mental weaknesses which can, and should be treated in an effort to stamp the disease out of our society.

That part, as usual, isn't.... But no surprises...

This guy is pulling out all the stops, isn't he? Playing every PC heartstring his lawyer tunes up for him, sounds like to me. He's in rehab. He was molested by a clergyman. What's next - he's been traumatized by Katrina?

Honestly, though - if this is the left's "October Surprise", it's pretty damned weak. Do they think conservatives are going to be shaken to the core because a homosexual behaved badly? This just reinforces the long-held conservative belief that homosexuality is, in and of itself, a character flaw. Do they imagine they'll be able to portray the Republicans as having played politics - these people who politicize THE WEATHER? Do they kid themselves that their propaganda organ - the MSM/DNC - possesses ONE REMAINING SHRED of credibility?

The Democrat Party has proven itself absolutely untrustworthy on national security. They can no longer direct the course of scandals, since they've lost exclusive control over the dissemination of information. The economy is pretty good. And, on the hot-button issue of immigration reform, the House - alone - has conducted itself with an acceptable degree of courage and integrity. I just don't see them being in that much troule. We'll find out, I guess.

OK, so Foley heads into rehab a few hours after being exposed for pedophilia or at least inappropriate gay messaging with a page. Isn't that convenient?

If Hastert survives this storm he (and Bush) should get on the House floor and say, "OK if any more of you clowns have an alcohol or drug problem, you better enter rehab TODAY, because we are not going to let you hide behind it if and when you get caught for unethical behavior."

:wine: :cheers2: :chillpill :alco: :beer:

Just wondering ..... what should be done to him? I'm all for shooting all pedophiles on the spot, but that diesn't set well with our current laws.

However, Foley has yet to be charged with anything, much less convicted.

So far, Foley has admitted to being an alcoholic, gay, and a victim of molestation and abuse at the hands of a Catholic priest....all he needs to do now is tell people that hes actually a Muslim and a Christian woman touched his Koran while he was being tortured with Mariah Carey music at Gitmo and he will have played almost every single liberal sympathy card of late!

So far, Foley has admitted to being an alcoholic, gay, and a victim of molestation and abuse at the hands of a Catholic priest....all he needs to do now is tell people that hes actually a Muslim and a Christian woman touched his Koran while he was being tortured with Mariah Carey music at Gitmo and he will have played almost every single liberal sympathy card of late!

Are you implying that he is lying?

Well if this doesn't take the cake... aren't you a mom?

Funny thing about the Foley pedophilia thing, seems so far that he wasn't getting any? He's just an online voyeur.

You should email him your kids AIM screen name then.

Forum List

Back