Alcohol free Vodka ?

If it's alcohol free, it's not vodka.

I can certainly agree with that. But the modern pussified generation is against alcohol and smoking. They prefer alcohol free "spirits" and vaping, No wonder why they are changing genders and getting vasectomies.

Alcohol-free Vodka is like kissing your sister.

1792882fbd14080e178f3109f6e3e594.jpg

I can certainly agree with that. But the modern pussified generation is against alcohol and smoking. They prefer alcohol free "spirits" and vaping, No wonder why they are changing genders and getting vasectomies.
Woah there buddy. you might be going off the deep end a little bit. I'm damn near proud enough of my vasectomy to do it again if it would give the same sense of responsibility as it did the first time. Smoking gave me COPD, and I don't care what gender anybody is. I still make better rum than you can get in most liquor stores, though.

Well one thing is for sure - it is not Vodka. Obviously.
According to their website - it is essentially water with citric acid, lactic acid and "artificial flavors and natural flavors" - whatever that is.

So essentially it is colored water, with acids added for flavor and "burn".

$50.... :D

/----/ What's the point? When drug dealers start selling non-opioid baking soda for people to sniff for $50 a vile, then I'll consider non-alcohol vodka.

A lot of people think that there is a point. Within seconds of responding to this post this morning, I got dozens of advertising posts on FB touting one line after another of non-alcoholic hooch that people are selling.

The most famous brand of non-alcoholic alcohol is Welch's Grape Juice- invented as a non-alcoholic wine by a NJ dentist. Dr. Welch was a committed temperance advocate back in the day.

Forum List

Back